Categories > Original > Romance > [No Title]

[No Title]

by FullMetalKuraChan

--Reviews Please-- "I am what happens when you mess up; pleasure that is full of guilt." he whispered to her in a musky voice. WIth that, she felt him leave her in the dark. Bound and confused.

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2005-10-08 - Updated: 2005-10-09 - 1714 words - Complete

?Blocked
Thursday, July 21, 2005 7:01:52 PM

Arms bound together and raised over head, she sat, forced onto her knees. With eyes unused to the dark, the girl desperately tried to draw in her surroundings. There was only one source of like, and that source was quickly escaping her, it was a glare of the green light bulb that was shut off earlier. The glare continued to run from her, she watched it until finally, it left her, leaving her alone in the room that was full of stale air.

The sweet fluffy moments ended seemed to end right before her eyes, and the next thing she knew she was now in Hell. She gave a jump as a sharp object sliced her open. Everywhere it touched. Even toward her most intimate location. What did she do to fuck up now? With eyes full of shock, she felt the blood spill from her flushed skin and the object sunk in deeper. Soon, an icy pair of lips kissed the rive, lapping away the red tears that were weeping from her body. The kiss was painful and sadistic. Just like the sharp blade that continuously raped her skin.

A shrill of pain rushed from her lips and ripped the stiff air open. Most likely, she was going to be punished harshly for that scream. THe blade soon returned, touching up inbetween her breasts and leaning in idly toward the left. She felt the blade press in enough for the tip to pierce her flesh. Once in place, the blade was dragged over her left breast in a painfully straight line. Her skin began to rubify as the blood screamed its way to the surface, as it gasped for air it began to swell and then took form of a small waterfall by slowly drooling to her stomach.

"You made a noise," a male voice noted in the darkness.

She squinted, she could make out a faint silhouette amongst the ebony that swallowed the room. "I'm.. I'm sorry." her voice was faint. "I didn't mean it, please don't.." she did her best to soak in the remaining pain that molested her now damaged nipple as he slowly withdrew the blade and threw it onto the floor.

"What was that, I can't hear you.." he ignored the pleas that she panted out. He leaned into her, using his metal fingers to caress her features in the dark.

She kept quiet as he pushed her down and not the firm bed. It creaked loudly as her back met the cool white sheet. She shivered, the heart disrupting coldness of his steel arm stinging her skin and send small sensations through her body of pleasure and pain. The urge to smile struck her as he kissed up her smooth legs to her midsection. In this moment, her body bounced a bit as he struggled himself onto the bed.

He stared down at her, slowly leaning in close and kissing her flat stomach once before moving kissing her lips. He smirked, suckling on her lower lip as an appetizer before giving her the full course by biting into her lip.

A loud crunch murdered the silence and she yelped invisibly in reply, a burst of warm sticky blood exploded into her mouth and splashed onto her tongue.

"Are you ready?" he asked her sternly, gripping onto both of her thighs and positioning himself inbetween her legs. He stiffly groaned as he inserted the head of his penis into her.

She gasped painfully, his metal hand tightly digging into her thigh as he unmercifully thrusted past her wall. She gasped, running her fingers through her red hair, coping with the pain the best she could. Pain spread throughout her lower region and continued to fill her. His thrusts were rough and slightly uneven before he stopped. She wreaked with pain and peeked shyly through the cracks between her fingers at the shadow that was over her. Was it possible that she made out a smirk on that attractive face showered by darkness?

He licked his lips while withdrawing himself from inside of her, he leaned back and his metal and clanked onto the brass bedpost. His flesh hand reached out and began to pet her leg softly, motioning for her to get up. He leaned back further as she began to move. He felt the vibrations coming from her sore legs as she struggled to get on her hands and knees. He could feel her hurt breath on his member while bringing her lips close. He stopped her, catching himself with his flesh hand, he used his metal one to firmly grip onto her chin and bring her to face him. He licked her chewed up lip softly and then kissed her, his hand releasing her chin and embracing to her back, pulling her close. He kissed her ear, biting the earlobe softly and then pulling away. His mouth then parted, and his voice seemed slightly rasped as he spoke to her. "Clean me up,"

Her cheeks grew red as he used his cold steel arm to push her toward his member. Her upper lip touched the head softly and she opened her mouth enough for a drop of saliva to fall from her lip. He pushed her. His member was shoved into her mouth and she fully engulfed him. The salty taste of red tears were present on his member as she went down on him fully. When she came back up he made her stop.

"Good kitty," a smile coated his voice as he leaned in and kissed her, absorbing the taste of her blood. He returned to taking her over, kissing her lips and then moving down a bit to kiss her sore nipple. He reopened her legs and pushed himself into her again. As she went tense against him, a deep throated moan slipped from his lips.

She gave a silent moan as he thrusted up into her, the pain faded and now she was filled with rough pleasure. She felt his cold hand tangle into her hair and pull. He thrusted harder.

"You can now speak." he smirked.

She took this advantage to moan out loudly. Her voice slightly pitched as she covered her face with her hands. As he thrusted up into her, her back arched from the bed. "Ah... ah, Sama.. give me more?" she pleaded. There was a pause in her pleasure as he shifted a little before moving back into. It was the same pace.

"You sure, kitty?" he asked out, moaning softly into her ear. He felt her nod once as his hips slammed into her's. He moaned into her ear while pulling back. Smirking down at her, he reached over, turning on the green light that the girl saw from the beginning. A flash of green light suddenly dumped into the room. As he thrusted, his eyes narrowed down at his beloved little prize. A fine sheet of sweat could be seen on her body, the dried up blood that was visible on her chest had been washed off. This made him smile as he looked at her more fully, he watched as her body blushed for him, she purred and moaned out to him loudly as he lewdly fondled up her chest and to her perfect face.

Pleasure rushed through her body as she thrusted back at her master, pushing him deeper inside of her each time. She moaned out again, her voice was beginning to grow hoarse. She suddenly gasped as he harshly forced her to her hands and knees. The bed gave a loud squeak he pushed into her hard. He smirked at her, running his metal hand down her back sweaty and into her hair where he tugged roughly, he could feel the chills that ran up her spine. "You like it like this, kitty?" he moaned out to her.

Her cheeks reddened as he tugged onto her hair again. She looke over her shoulder toward her master. "Y..Yes.." she bit her lower lip slightly.

He suddenly groaned loudly, towering over her body and thrusting into her rather wetly. "Want me to cum inside of you?" he asked darkly, the musky smell of his sex was already filling the room. His hand left the bed in her hair and trailed to her front, caressing her chest and stomach.

She gasped, the feeling of the cold metal teasing her breasts softly as his flesh hand sunk deeper into her hip. "Ah... yes Sama, please?" she begged for him.

Licking his lips, he smirked. "You a good kitty, do you deserve my cum deep inside of you?" he pinched her nipple, causing her to yelp loudly and grip onto his nonfeeling hand.

She moaned beggingly into his ear. "Please, Sama?" she felt him pinch her cut nipple harder.

He thrusted into her hard one last time as his seed burst deep within her. He moaned loudly as his orgasm washed into her and his hips jerked until he ran dry. He panted, his hand groping her breast while the other hand released her sweaty hip. Purring slightly, he leaned back again and caught himself on the bedpost, his member still inside of her. "Kitty," he voice was faint. "clean me up again.."

Hurriedly, she pulled her hips away from her Sama and returned to her knees infront of him. She saw the smirk on his face as he forced her to go down on him. Her mouth opened and he shoved her head back down upon him, her tongue lashed out at the remaining juices that were left on him. She gathered the wetness into her mouth, tasting both him and her. When she returned back up, he gripped onto a handful of her hair and pulled her up for a firm kiss.

He shoved his tongue into her mouth, gaining a large amount of the taste on his taste buds before pulling away. He smirked at her softly. "Did you like it, kitty?" he asked her.

"Y..Yes Sama."

- - -

Inspired by the song: "ILLUMINATI" - Malice Mizer.

It's probably rather choppy. I guess I got caught in the whole MasterxSlave bit. The female character is mine, while the male a character that I just can't share right now ^^;. Please review it!
Sign up to rate and review this story