Categories > Original > Drama > [No Title 01]

[No Title 01]

by FullMetalKuraChan 0 reviews

--Reviews Please-- She's a lonely heroin addict. He's the person that looks after her when she over does it. He's the Serapm that cleans the dried blood from under her nose. He is also the Seraphim...

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2005-10-08 - Updated: 2005-10-09 - 920 words - Complete

0Unrated
CREATED: Saturday, Jun 08, 2005 8:19:43 PM

Her body jumped with the heroin that coursed through her blood veins. Long, messy strands of black hair cascaded into her eyes. She waited for him eagerly.

The Angel soon arrived to the young addict's aide. Plum coloured eyes full of slight annoyance. She's stoned again. . . he thought, as he floated to her. His body fluttered close to her as he stopped a foot away, slowly moving toward her, and then backing away slightly. "Dear Ashi," he spoke. "Why in God's name do you continue to do this?" he leaned toward her deeply, the heavy scent of the narcotic could be detected on her clothes.

Ashi paused and stared up at Rashiel with her stoned eyes. Slowly raising her hand, she tried to swipe away the little strand of black hair that was tumbling into her eyes. "Seraphim. . .?" her voice was slurred as she spoke.

The smell of heroin was upon Ashi's breath. Rashiel gave an annoyed sigh and leaned back, sitting cross legged in the air before her, his large seraph-like wings keeping him afloat. He stared at her with a glare, and he soon grew tired of her small talk. "Just get to the point Ashi Mayakukanja." he growled.

"Point?" the girl blinked. "What's. . . 'point'?"

"Pretty soon you're going to be just like that drug; powder." he caressed her hair softly before ruffling an amount into his hand and tugging her head upward to look at him, he settled as Ashi gasped in slight pain. "If you don't stop, pretty soon I won't be able to help you."

"Lord. . . Rashiel, seraphim." as he released her hair, Ashi managed to crawl off of the couch and up to him.

"Shut up," Rashiel snapped, threatening to slap her. She didn't flinch, she only moved closer. "Quit with your nonsense and get off of this drug!" he watched her. She was moving toward him with a high smile upon her lips.

"Rashiel, you'll never understand. ."

As she stopped before the Angel, she leaned into him. The heavy heroin aroma filling his heavenly lungs and she ran her twitching fingers through his goldenrod[sp] hair. She caressed his lovely face, tracing her features with her index finger carefully, paranoid about damaging his perfect skin. "Angel. . ." her body jerked and she leaned in to his lips.

"I'm going to love you now. Taste it?"

Her lips were trembling as they touched the shocked Rashiel's. He could taste it on her lips; the drug. It seeped into his mouth yet dissolved in an instant against his angelic pallet.

- - -

Ashi coughed. Her coughing wouldn't stop. Bursts of scarlett came up and into her hands as well as onto the floor. "I've really done it this time, huh?" she questioned.

Above her, the angel glared. "I've been telling you you've been going over the edge ever since you started this Ashi. Stop it. I love you, but you're going too far." he glowered.

She coughed again. More red. "Rashiel," she choked and gagged a bit. "The red. . . it won't stop." she was still a little high.

A soft look appeared upon the Seraphim's lips and caressed the girl's matty black hair, his hand held the back of her head gently. "I'm sorry my beloved Ashi, but it's God's wish. ."

She looked up at him. "Eh?" a strange pain suddenly leaked into her stomach.

The angel gasped as the dagger she was lazily holding was shoved into Ashi's stomach. Musky, warm blood pumped onto his his golden gloves and bell gown. "P--Poor girl." he whispered with shame, kissing Ashi's head. The strong scent of the girl's heroin tainted blood raped his nostrils and soon he was covered with it.

"Rashiel," she gasped softly. "It hurts. Make it stop."

"You don't have to worry for now," the angel told her. "You should be getting close. Do you see it, the white tunnel? Go through that light and to the end of the tunnel. Can you feel the warmth?"

She looked up at him with her glazed eyes. Her vision was slowly growing blurry. "Rashiel," tears poured from her eyes. "Love me as I die. .?"

He looked down at her and leaned toward her face, his lips threatening hers.

_CUT_

---

Inspired by the song: "SHUDDER" - 12012

This was meant to be an actual story for a special someone of mine, but I never got into actually woking on it. I kind of went over board on the fact that Ashi was addicted to heroin; making her body wreak of with, the stench of the drug bein g upon her breath, ect, ect. Of course, all of the characters belong to me. I got the name "Rashiel" while reading Angel Sanctuary, I kind of stole it from the character Rosiel, please don't kill me!!

The thought of me making Rashiel into a Seraphim instead of him being a regualr Angel is still a thought wandering aimlessly in my mind. Although he was supposed to be based after Seraphita [yet another character from A.S], in my head, I picture him looking more like Sevothtarte [same series, pleople @_@;].

Since I've never done drugs in my life, it was a little hard trying to think about what it would be like to be hopped up on heroin. Even now, I don't know [quite frankly, I never want to], so I'm not sure if I made everything write or not while having Ashi still be stoned. I'm sorry if I did ^^;!

I hope you all still enjoyed it though!
Sign up to rate and review this story