Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Long Live The Car Crash Hearts.

XO

by jessiearei 2 reviews

a gig?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-25 - Updated: 2007-03-25 - 1251 words

1Exciting
Chapter 8

XO

Patrick's POV:


Last night was amazing! Molly is just...wow! We had the most amazing time. And when we kissed, it was like pure bliss. Her lips were so soft and we fit together perfectly. I can't wait to ask her out again.

"Hey Patrick, what's up?" Pete called me. Wonder what he wants.

"Hey not much. What about you?" I asked.

"Same here. I'm pretty bored. So how did last night go?"

"Way to be discrete Pete." I laughed. "It went really good. I had a great time."

"I told you I would get you two together some how." He said triumphantly.

"Yeah, yeah. But technically were not together. I haven't asked here out yet."

"Well you might want to soon so she doesn't get the wrong impression."

"I will, I just don't know how I'm going to do it." I said.

"Well I was going to wait to tell you this when we had band practice but I got us a gig on Friday. You should definitely ask her out then. Like from up on stage or something."

"That's a great idea! I will definitely do that. Well I've got to get ready for practice. I'll be over in about an hour. Later." I said hanging up the phone. I have it all figured out. This is going to be great. Hopefully she says yes.


Fast forward to concert...

"Don't be nervous, you guys are going to be great!" Molly said smiling at us.

"There's a bunch of people out there that liked Arma's music. I don't know if they'll like this stuff. It's not really screamo." Pete said shaking slightly.

"They'll love it Pete, trust me." Molly said giving him a hug. "How are you doing Trick, you going to be okay out in front of all those people?"

"I don't know. I haven't really sung in front of more that a dozen people before." I said scared.

"Well I'll be out there in the crowd cheering you guys on, so don't worry. I'll get the crowd into it." She said smiling.

It was almost time to go on and my nerves were going crazy. I keep going over the songs in my head to make sure I don't forget any of the lyrics. I look up from staring at my shoes to see Molly staring at me. She gives me a knowing smile and comes over and gives me a hug. It feels so good to have her close to me. It relaxes me instantly and she can definitely tell.

"You're going to do fine Patrick. If you get too nervous on stage, just look at me. I'll be there." She has such an adorable smile. I stare into her eyes and lean forward slightly, kissing her gently on the lips. We part and its time for us to get on stage; Molly makes her way out into the crowd.

We get out there and the place has at least 50 people in there just staring at me. I look at the front of the crowd and there's Molly. She smiles up at me and I relax a little.

"What's up guys!!" Pete yells into the microphone. "We're a pretty new band and we think we fucking rock, so hopefully you will too! And we don't have a name yet, so we can't really tell you what it is!" Pete's such a natural in front of people.

After Pete's done talking to the crowd we start playing Save Your Generation. We play Saturday, The Pros and Cons of Breathing, and Calm Before The Storm.

"Okay this is our last song of the night and I wrote it with the help of Pete for someone that I really like, but she had a boyfriend when I wrote it. Times have changed. This one's called Grand Theft Autumn." I said smiling and I started singing the opening. Throughout the entire song Molly and I stared at each other.

"You guys were amazing! Thank you so much! It's not quite over yet though. See the girl I wrote that song about is in the crowd and I have a question for her. Molly," I said looking down at her, "Will you be my girlfriend?" She looked up at me with the biggest smile I had ever scene. She nodded her head vigorously.

"She said yes!" We thanked the crowd more and ran off stage, adrenaline pumping. The crowd was going nuts for us!

"That was fucking amazing!" Pete said.

"The crowd went absolutely crazy for us! I think we definitely won them over!" Andy said smiling proudly. I was still in shock about how they reacted, that's has to be the best feeling in the world.

"OH MY GOSH!! You guys were amazing! The crowd loved you!!" Molly said running up after a few minutes.

"It was amazing Mol!" Pete yelled picking her up and spinning her in circles.

"Eww! Pete you're all sweaty!" She said laughing after he set her down. She looked at me and started walking towards me.

"How did you like the show?" I asked after she was standing in front of me.

"It was amazing. You did a great job. I especially liked that one song, what was it? Grand Theft Autumn. That girl must be really lucky." She said smirking.

"Oh she's going to be. She's the most beautiful girl I know. And being friends with Pete Wentz, I know a lot." I said smiling.

"Really, well she might just have to keep you on a short leash, huh?" She asked inching her face closer to mine.

"No, I would never cheat on her. She's too amazing." I said and closed the gap between us.

"Finally! I thought you two would never get together!" Joe said exasperated.

"Yay! Patty finally grew some balls!" Andy said laughing.

"Shut up!" I said flipping them off.

We were packing up when the manager of the venue came up to us...

"You guys were great tonight! The crowd loved it. Would you guys like to play next Friday night?"

"Are you serious?!?" Pete asked, eyes wide with shock.

"Yes! You guys were amazing."

"Of course we'll do it!!! This is great! Thank you so much!" I said shaking the guys hand.

"No, thank you! This is going to bring in great business." He said smiling and walking away.

"We have another gig!!!!" Pete said jumping up and down.

"I'll be your number one fan at every show guys!" Molly said happily. This night just keeps getting better and better. We finished packing up and headed home. We were all exhausted from the show.

We stayed at Pete and Molly's house, so we could all just get some sleep. We slept in the basement. Pete and Joe at separate ends of the couch, Andy on the floor, and Molly and me cuddled up in the recliner chair.

We had a lot of practicing to do to get ready for next Friday...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for taking forever! I'm just kind of stuck with writers block right now. I don't know where to take this story. I have a slight idea, I just don't have much time to write anymore. I hate growing up! Haha. I have to get a job soon, which will cut my time even more. Blahh. But reviews would be great! They motivate me too! And tell me if you have any ideas or want to be in the story. I could maybe put you in! Thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story