Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Don't Ever Let Go

Don't Ever Let Go

by frankfan1031 1 review

Lauren meets Frank and immediatly fall in love with him. But with everything thats going on they cant be happy together. What will happen when Frank finally gets married to Darla Brooke, the meanes...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-25 - Updated: 2007-03-25 - 593 words

0Unrated
Its the first day of school and my alarm goes off to the sound of Taking Back Sunday. Once I'm out of the bathroom I raid my closet and decide to wear a black shirt, my shortest jean skirt, my purple and black stockings, and my high boots. Its kinda chili outside so I decide to wear my new jacket that I just got from Hot Topic last week. I take one last look in the mirror and I'm set to go.

As I walk through the doors of the school once again for another year I notice Kendra and Rhiley waving at me by some lockers. I walk up to them and hug them ever so tightly because I havnt seen them in a month.

"So who you got, " asks Rhiley

"1st english, 2nd science, 3rd math, 4th art, 5 lunch, 6 spanish and 7th history"

"OHH MY GOD," says Kendra almost screaming, "we have the exact same classes"

"Me too" inlcudes Rhiley.

We walk to first period together and i notice five boys standing by some lockers just talking. One of them catches my eye. He was wearing a black hoodie and a black shirt and black pants(wow so much black). I also noticed he was wearing gloves that had skeleton fingers which i thought was pretty cool.

We finally found our first class and we walked in. Class was like super boring already and it was only the first day. I asked to have a pass to the restroom. The teacher was ok with it and let me go.

Since i had my bag with me i decided to ditch class for the rest of the time. I roamed the hallways, luckily no one was around. I sat in a corner between a water fountain and some lockers. I heard footsteps but i payed no mind to it. so i decided to take out my i pod and listen to it. As i sat there I had "MakeDamnSure" by TBS blasting in my ears. Suddenly i saw him, the boy who I had seen earlier with the gloves standing right in front of me moving his lips but i couldnt hear him so i took off my earphones and said "What?"

"I said, why are you already skipping class and its only the first day?"

"Because I feel like it, and why do you even care if it's none of your business"

"Sorry no need to catch an attitude, I was just wondering"

He started to walk away but i stood up and caught up to him.

"Im sorry im being such a bitch, its just that my life is like a dark fuckin miserable hole and being at school just makes it worse"

He gave me a soft grin and said "Im Frank by the way, Frank Iero,"

"Im Lauren, " I said shaking his hand "so are you new to this school because I dont remember seeing you last year,"

"Yeah, i just moved up here with my parents like a week ago."

We talked for the remaining time that was left for first period. I told him of how much people at school hate me and how my mom tells me that she regrets having me, and how my only friends are Kendra and Rhiley, and how i never see my dad anymore.

"Wow thats a pretty harsh life"

"Yeah, but im starting to get use to it, its just hard you know"

Suddenly the bell rang and we said our goodbyes and off to second period we were.
Sign up to rate and review this story