Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam Wing

Attack of the Chibi Wufie

by Selphie-chan 0 reviews

This is what popped into my head after watching too many horror movies on Halloween 1996. It's rated PG because of comic/cartoon violence. It's short, enjoy!

Category: Gundam Wing - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Parody - Characters: Dorothy, Duo, Heero, Hilde, Quatre, Relena, Trowa, Wufei - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-26 - Updated: 2007-03-26 - 806 words

0Unrated

Attack of the Chibi Wufie

/By Isabell Black/



Prologue



It was June, A.C. 198. A light rain was falling. A hidden forest. A strange man chants near a caldron. He holds a katana. "Soon," he says, "My heir will realize his destiny." He laughs cold and evil.





Chapter One (Possibly the only chapter)



"I'm bored!" Duo whined. "So what else is new?" Wufei chimed in. They were lounging around on the deck of Quatre's house. Heero stood up. "Where are you going, Heero?" Duo asked. "No where." Heero said. "Hey!" Duo yelled as he tried to walk away. Duo jumped on top of Heero. "If I have to be bored," Duo said, "you have to be bored too." "I have an idea of what we could do." Quatre said. "We could rent movies." "Great idea!" Duo exclaimed. "Let's go!" He grabbed Heero and Trowa by the wrists, and ran to the van. "I want to drive." Duo said. "No!" The four other pilots chorused. "I'll drive." Trowa said.



They pulled into the parking lot of the local Blockbuster. "What are we going to rent?" Quatre asked. "Don't know yet." Duo said, distractedly. "We gotta rent this!" Duo exclaimed, holding the box for the movie, The Howling. "Why do you always want to rent scary movies?" Trowa asked. "You always get scared." At this, Quatre laughed. Duo gave his best impression of Heero's death glare. Trowa looked away, and Quatre sweat dropped.



The silence was soon broken by, what sounded like, a pig squeal. "Heero!" Relena shouted. "I'm over here, Heero!" Everyone in the video store stopped and stared. "Relena." Heero said. Nobody noticed him balling his fists. "What does she want now?" Duo wondered. He let out a yelp as he felt something pull on his braid. He turned around to find Dorothy holding the end of his three foot braid. "Give that back!" He yelled, snatching his brown hair from her hands. "Duo, you should know better than to yell." She said. Her icy drawl sent a chill down his spine. "So, what are you guys doing tonight?" Hilde asked. "We're gonna rent a movie." Duo said. "You are?!" Relena half asked, half exclaimed. "Can we join you?" Dorothy asked, her freakish eyebrows twitching. (A/N: Aren't you glad you're not in the Khushrenada family.) "Uh, sure." Quatre said. Once again, he sweat dropped. They paid for the videos, and left. "My turn to drive!" Duo exclaimed. "Move another step, and you will be missing a braid." Wufei said. Duo grabbed hold of his braid, and turned around. What he faced was Wufei holding a katana only inches from his head. Duo yelped. Again. Heero drove them back to the safehouse. (A/N: if you can call it that.)



At the safehouse, everyone was in an uproar over who would make the popcorn. After watching the ensuing chaos for at least 15 minutes, Quatre volunteered. They were all settled and happily watching the movie. All except Heero, that is. At every remotely scary part, Relena screamed, and practically jumped on him. Finally, after the first five minutes, he had enough. "Go away!" He shouted. He pushed her away from him, a little too hard. (A/N: Not!) Relena flipped over the arm of the couch and landed hard on her rear end. Not too surprisingly an anvil came out of nowhere, and falls on her head. (A/N: I think it's the same nowhere that Heero pulls his gun from when he wears a tank top and spandex shorts.)



Later that night



Duo tossed and turned, tangling himself in the covers. He was running in the woods. Something was chasing him. He saw the safehouse in the distance. He was at the door. I'm safe. He thought. He went to bed, and fell into a fitful sleep. Something crashed. Duo awoke with a start. It was 2:00 a.m. Duo and the other pilots crept from their beds, and slowly made their way down stairs, their guns ready. In the living room was a chibi wolf, surrounded by the glass from a broken window. Heero aimed his gun. The wolf sat still, and looked up at Heero with pleading eyes. It looked like a Precious Moments figurine. "Wait!" Quatre cried. Duo glomped Heero. Again. "Its cute." Duo said. "I want to keep it." "Please, can we keep it?" Quatre chimed in. "OK." Heero and Trowa agreed. We should name it Wufie." Quatre said. "Yeah!" Everyone agreed.



Wufei awoke and went to get a glass of water. When he was returning to his room, he paused at Duo's room. Duo stirred again. "Baka." Wufei silently muttered. He saw the full moon through the semi-open curtains. He entered his own room, and climbed back into bed. He didn't seem to notice how much shorter he was than the bed.




Sign up to rate and review this story