Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love comes in pairs of 2

Love comes in pairs of 2

by Friends_with_benefit 0 reviews

Sam has just had another fight with her mum and ran to her best friends house for help,but all she could think about was this mystery guy she has been seeing everywhere.Will sam and her mum fix thi...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-03-27 - Updated: 2007-03-27 - 868 words

0Unrated
It was late one warm summers night I had sweat running down my face yet all I could think about was this guy I've been seeing everywhere.It's been over a week since the last time I saw him but i just couldn't get hime out of my mind,so I tryed to think about what my best friend Angel ans I were going to do at the mall tomorrow.Just then my mum burst into my room yelling,some how she found out that I had snuck out of my room 2 nights ago to go to a party,then the big fight started.



"Samantha why did you sneak out of the house to go to that party after we told you no?" My mum asked at the top of her voice.


"Mum i'm 17 mearly 18 how else was I going to get to the party" I yelled back just as loud.


"When we say no it means no.it doesn't mean you sneak out to go to it" Yelled mum.


"Yer well you better get use to it because it wasn't the first time and it won't be the last either" I yelled back


"That's it your grounded for 3 weeks,I'm so sick of you shit Samantha you really need to get your act together" She said a bit calmer.


But that was the boiling piont for me.


"But mukm that's so fucking unfair" I yelled then ran down the stairs and out the door.



I didn't know where I was running too but after a while i relised i was close to Angels so I decided to go there.When I finally got there all the lights where off,I creep around to the backyard and stopped when I reached the vine just under Angels bedroom window.


I started to climb the vine as Angel and Ihad done many times before,when I reached her window it was like it always is just incase I showed up out of the blue like now.I climbed in as quietly as I possibly could until i found her pile of dirty clothes on the floor and landing with a big thud.


Next thing I knew Angel had flown out of bed baseball bat in hand and turned the light on,I just looked up at her and burst out laughing,Angel just looked at me pissed off then saw the funny side of it and joined me on the floor laughing.


When we calmed down we heard foot steps coming up the stairs,Angel hoped back in bed and I hid in the closet like I always did,then the door opened and her mum and dad walked in.


"Angel are you ok,we heard a loud noise come from up here" Her mum asked her.


"Oh....umm....yer i'm ok i just fell out of bed,sorry silly me" Angel replied.


"Thank-god,we thought someone was trying to break in" Her dad said.


"Oh well I am really sorry" Angel said.


"It's ok dear just try staying in your bed next time" Her mum said turning to leave.


"I will i promise,Goodnight"Angel said laying back down.


"Goodnight" They both said in unison.


When they had shut the door I came out of the closet giggling.


"HaHaHa....Nice cover" I said.


"Well it was the only thing I could think of" She said.


"Well it was still funny,do you know how hard it was not to laugh until they wheregone" I said laughing.


"Why are you here Sam,did you have another fight with your mum again" She asked looking concerned.


The second she asked me that the smile left my face and I looked down at my hands knowing the tears would come soon.


I could feel Angels eyes burning a hole in me then she put her hand to my chin and lifted my head so I was looking at her with teary eyes.


"Sam please tell me what happened" Angel asked worry written all over her face.


"Well you know that party we went to 2 nights ago" I asked.


"Yer how could I forget" She replied.


"Well some how she found out I snuck out to go to ot,I don't think she new I was there with you thank-god" I said.


"We don't know that,she still could know,I just hope not though" Angel said.


"Yer,well you know how she gets when shes mad,she just started yelling at me so I yelled back then she grounded me and I just ran out the door and over here" I said.


"Wow....you know she probably already knows you ran here" Angel said.


"Yer I know but she won't call or come over until tomorrow" I said.


"Well in that case we might as well try to get some sleep and deal with all of this tomorrow" Angel said.


"Yer I guess your right,theres nothing we can do now" I replied.


"Ok,night Sam" Angel said.


"Night Angel" I said lying down.


The second my head hit the pillow I fell fast asleep and dreamt about themystery guy I have been seeing everywhere,If only I could see him again.




Sign up to rate and review this story