Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

The visit

by KitKathy4Real 1 review

shdlkjdhrgsd

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Published: 2007-03-27 - Updated: 2007-03-27 - 354 words

0Unrated
"Damnit Joe! Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't she tell me?" Andy shouted in the almost empty waiting room. He started pacing again whispering to himself. Joe shook his head and ran his fingers through his curls.
"Andy, she was scared. She was hysterical when she told me. She was going to tell you tonite. And then..."Joe trailed off.
"Jared." Andy growled. Joe had never in his life seen Andy so enraged. It was worse than seeing him cry.
Joe sighed and sat down again, his head in his hands.
How did this happen? This was supposed to be a good night. I'm marring Lisa. Then this happens
"Excuse me." a soft voice interrupter Joe and Andy's racing thoughts. They looked around. A young woman in a nurse's uniform was standing at the door with a clip board.
"Yes?" Joe sighed.
"Denise-" She started but Andy interrupted.
"What's wrong? Is she all right?" Andy's voice was panicked.
"Calm down. She's able to see you. I'll take you to her room."
She glanced at Joe as if making sure Andy was...stable. Joe nodded a little and went back to thinking.
"She has some internal bleeding, a few broken ribs and many bruises, but other than that she'll be fine. And as you already know, she lost the baby. I'm so sorry." They stopped in front of the room 314. She touched his arm and lent close."By the way. Could I have an autograph?"
In spite of everything, Andy smiled and nodded. He took a deep breathe and walked through the door. Soft light streaed throught the blinds onto Denise's small figure. She was breathing quietly and staring out the windo. An IV was stuck in her arm and a breathing tube up her nose. The quiet beep was annoying but comforting to Andy. He moved swiftly across the room to her bed. She turned slowly and smiled weakly at him.
"Hey, sweetheart. How are you?" she whispered softly.
"I'm...How are you?" Andy held her hand and kissed it. Denise sighed and tried to smile but failed.
sorry! not long.
tonite maybe?
Sign up to rate and review this story