Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life On The Murder Scene

I Gave You Blood, Blood, Gallons Of The Stuff

by FallOutGrl 4 reviews

Hehe...last chapter

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-27 - Updated: 2007-03-27 - 510 words

0Unrated
Everyone stared at her in anticipation.
"Good news is Gerard is going to be okay. Bad news is he has to stay in the hospital for a few weeks." She smiled. Everyone screamed in excitement and joy. Frank ran over to her and hugged her tightly.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" He screamed and continued to tighten his grip on her.
"Your welcome but maybe you should get to know me better before hugging me?" She suggested. Frank let go.
"Okay. Well, You met Mikey and Gerard. I'm-"
"Frank Iero, Bob Bryar, Ray Toro and I don't know who the two lovely ladies are," She finished for him with a smile. When everyone looked at her in confusion, she giggled slightly. "I said I'm a huge fan." She laughed.
"Oh yeah. Well this is Erin, my girlfriend. That would be Elena, Mikey's girlfriend." Frank smiled. The nurse laughed.
"It's so funny how you can go from leading the black parade to cheerful and hyper within seconds," She giggled. "I'm Chelsea." She smiled. Gerard sat up in the bed.
"What did you just say?" He asked in a raspy voice.
"I'm Chelsea." She said.
"No, about going from leading the...what?" He asked in intrigue.
"The black parade. Oh, that was a thing with my dad. He told me when I was young about death but referred to it as the black parade." Chelsea explained. Gerard's jaw dropped.
"I know you." He said slowly.
"How?" She asked.
"Your dad was the pilot. Right?"
"Yes...how did you know that?"
"That's how he died. A complication with his heart. He also had cancer, did he not?"
"How did you know?!?"
"Your dad was really close with my mom. I know you." A smile tugged at the corners of Gerard's lips.
"Wait, oh my god! I know you too!" Chelsea exclaimed excitedly. The two smiled and laughed. Everyone else just stared at them in confusion.

***********

"Don't worry Mikey, I'll take good care of Gerard." Chelsea assured Mikey. Mikey smiled and nodded as he got up to leave. Just before he left out the doors, he turned to face Chelsea who gave him a kind hearted smile. He enveloped her in a tight hug.
"Thank you." He whispered and let go.
"Your welcome." She smiled. He smiled back before joining the rest of the gang. He hugged Elena tightly as they walked to the car.
"Well, I'm glad he's okay." Bob said as they filed in. Everyone nodded.
"And now we have a new idea for a new c.d.!" Ray exclaimed. Mikey put an arm around Elena's shoulders, which made her giggle.
"I've been wanting to do this for a while now." Mikey whispered to her.
"Wanting to do what?" Immediately after the question passed her lips, Mikey sent his crashing down on hers.



That's it. There is no more. A sequal could quite possibly happen if I get ten reviews for the chapter. And everyone, if you so wish, yours can only count up to two.

I hope you enjoyed this.
Sign up to rate and review this story