Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Jewels and Lions

2

by journeythrutime 3 reviews

...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-28 - Updated: 2007-03-28 - 830 words

0Unrated
Julie's World

It was April 1. April Fools day, she hated this day because every year her co-workers and friends played a game on her. Today would be probably, no different.

The first thing that was odd, was when she entered her floor was that it was completely quiet. All her workers were walking around doing their jobs not saying a word. They nodded when she walked past but did nothing more. She walked into her office and made sure that everything was in place and not destroyed or in some way prank - manageable.

She sat at her desk and her assistant came rushing in. "hi Julie! Good morning! How are you? Anyways coffee is on the desk next to your hand. AND. Your schedule, I have it here" said Alex. He was gay. "what did you put in my coffee?" she looked at Alex with a weird look on her face. "nothing! I promise nothing. Now about that schedule" continued Alex. Julie looked at her planner and smiled "what Alex" she said. He slammed her planner shut and she stared up at him with a look that , if looks would kill, Alex would be dead. "it changed. Here is the new one. You have a meeting the whole day with Peter Wentz, owner of the clothing company Clandestine and production company Decaydance. There will be a photo shoot and interview. It was asked that you personally do the interview with him and take the photos with him, like more publicity. The Editor of Rolling Stone and owner of Clandestine and Decaydance, imagine the hit! PLEASE" said Alex. Julie looked at him with a very not trusting look. She leaned on her desk "now why should I do this?" she said with a smile "its fun?" he said. She looked down at the planner. "and I assume you canceled everything else I had planned, like lunch with my mother" she said "yes. I know you were not really looking forward to that lunch anyways" Julie glared at him "that doesn't concern you. Now what time do I leave for this?" "in a few minutes" said Alex and left. Julie sat down on her big chair and side. There had to be a catch to this, she thought.

What she didn't know was that all her workers knew that she was single, alone and lonely. They all saw how she sulked many days and how she over worked most of the time. She had a few flings here and there but nothing serious. They also were friends with the Pete Wentz's co workers. They all ate lunch together. And they knew he was single and lonely just as much as Julie. So all the workers put their efforts together to get the two together, bets were even put on the time it would take.




Pete's World

He followed the Escalade all the way to his building. The driver walked out and opened the door, and out came the beautiful girl that came out every day. He always stared and waited until the car left and he could park.

As he entered his office everyone started smiling at him. He was very confused as he entered his office, and his assistant Carla fallowed him. "Pete, your schedule changed" she said quickly and left. He looked at his table and slumped onto the chair. He put his head on the desk and groaned, he still had a headache from the night before.

He looked at the paper in front of him and it said in big letters "INTERVIEW AND PHOTOSHOOT WITH EDITOR IN CHIEF OF ROLLING STONES AT 10"
He grumbled. He hated interviews and photo shoots. No, he liked photo shoots, he hated interviews.

He looked at his watch and he noticed it read "9:59" he grumbled to himself. He didn't even know where he was supposed to meet the editor. He pushed the speaker button on the landline that was standing on his desk and said "Carla get in here"

Marcy came running in, her blonde hair flying behind her, her mini skirt clinging to her thighs, and her knee high black boots clinking on the floor. She somehow fitted into a tight tank top that was grey with white hearts.
"yes Pete?" she said
"where am I supposed to go?" he said staring at her lean figure
"oh! Ughm, in Starbucks on Time Square. You are actually supposed to be there now... and she doesn't wait" said Carla staring back at a Pete with dark shadows under his eyes
"She?" asked Pete
"yea the editor of Rolling Stones. Didn't you know it was a girl? Yea and shes around your age. AND I have a lot of work to do" she said and ran off again. That girl runs off a lot, thought Pete.

"I guess I should get going" said Pete out loud rubbing his head. He grabbed his hat off the table in the corner and walked out of the office.
Sign up to rate and review this story