Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Enemy

Chapter 5: Can It Get Any Better Than This?

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Bobbie and Patrick Get Away.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-28 - Updated: 2007-03-29 - 2478 words

1Hot
Chapter 5: Can It Get Any Better Than This

The rest of the week went slow for both Bobbie and Patrick. Bobbie didn't hear from Jackson at all. She knew the time would come though. In the last year she had three different phones and he continued to find the number. Bobbie was packing for the trip with Patrick when her phone went off. The ringtone was "Almost Being In Love". She knew it was Patrick. "Hi Sweetie." "Hi, how are you?" "Good. I'm just packing. How was the show?" "Good, but I missed seeing you." "I know, but I wanted to finish with some studying so I didn't have to bring it with me." "I understand. I'll see you tomorrow then." "I should be back by 9:30." "Alright. I love you, Bobbie." "I love you."
Bobbie hung up and got ready for bed. She feel asleep right away. She dreamed of Jackson and Patrick. They were both fighting. Since Jackson was taller and muscular, he had the upper hand. Jackson kept saying "You'll never have her." She ran to Patrick. She was barely hanging on. "I love you Patrick. Please don't die." Jackson then shot them both. She woke up crying. "Oh god." She quickly got dressed and got her books. She ran to Patrick's.
She knocked and knocked on the door. "Come on. Someone answer." Finally, a tired Pete answered. "Hey Bobbie. He's still sleeping." She ran past Pete and into Patrick's room. She laid down next to him, tracing his face. He opened his eyes. "Did I miss something." "No. I just had an awful dream." "What about?" "You and Jackson were fighting and he ended up killing us both." "Oh baby." He took her in his arms. "Everything is alright. We are fine. It's just a dream." "I know. It just felt so real." He got out of bed. He just had boxer briefs on. Bobbie couldn't look away. He was putting on a pair of jeans. "What?" "Just looking." She smiled. "When do you need to leave?" "I actually need to leave now. I just want to see you. I'll be here in a couple of hours. See you then." "Bye." He kissed her.
Patrick was finishing packing when the other guys came in. They looked upset. "What's going on?" Patrick asked. "Whey did we get an early wake up call?" Joe asked. "Bobbie had a bad dream about me." "Did she really need to come over and wake us all up?" Pete she's been through a lot and just needed to make sure I was okay." "What has she been through?" Andy asked. "None of your fucking business. You guys are really starting to piss me off. For the last 2 years you all have been on my case to get laid. Now I have a girlfriend you guys have a problem when she comes over a little early. You guys can fuck and leave them. I can't." The three of them looked at each other. They never seen Patrick this upset. "It's just that you haven't known her even a week. You are already going away. Does that make any sense?" Pete asked. "It's hard to explain. I feel like I've known her my whole like. I feel complete with her." "We just don't want to see you hurt again." "I promise I'm watching it this time." The three left. Patrick sat on the bed. He knew he gave her his heart that night they spent together.
By 10:00 they were on the road. By mid-afternoon they arrived at the hotel. They took a short nap. "Hey sleepy head. Bobbie, you want to get something to eat?" "Yeah. Let me change." When she went to the bathroom, Patrick changed his shirt. He couldn't wait for tonight. He wanted everything to go perfect. "Ready, Trick?" "Chinese?" "Sounds good." He grabbed her hand.
They came back a few hours later. "I had a really nice time. You sure know how to treat a girl." "I love being with you." "I'm going to get into my pajamas." "Okay." As soon as Bobbie was in the bathroom Patrick went to work. He grabbed some candles he brought and lit them. He made sure he had some condoms. Then he put rose petals on the floor. Then he turned the lights down. He quickly changed into pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. He got on the bed. Bobbie washed her face and undressed. She had a silk nightgown that came above her knees plus a white thong. She was so nervous. Maybe this wasn't what Patrick wanted. He never said anything about having sex. She took a deep breath and opened the door. She noticed that the lights were down and petals everywhere. She smiled at Patrick.
"Oh my fucking god. You're beautiful." Patrick went over to Bobbie. "I'm so nervous." "So am I" He put his hands on her arms. "Do you thing we are moving too fast?" Bobbie asked. "Yeah, but I feel so different with you. You are everything to me. I can't even remember my life without you in it." She put her hands on his face and kissed him. He laid her on the bed and got on the bed himself. "Are you ready for this?" "Yes Patrick. I want you." He kissed her lips softly putting his tongue in her mouth. Her tongue touched his. Patrick got on top of her. He kissed her neck trailing down to her collarbone. Bobbie moved her hands up and down his arms and under his shirt rubbing his back. Patrick took one of the straps of her nightgown and slid it down her arm exposing one of her breasts. At first he just cupped it, lightly rubbing his finger over her nipple. Then he bent down and licked the nipple. Every so often he would nip her breast. He did this to the other breast as well. He took her nightgown off. He trailed kisses down her stomach stopping about her thong. "Ohh Patrick." He smiled. "I know I said it before, but you are really beautiful." He place his lips right above her thong. She got butterflies in her belly. He came up and kissed her. He put two fingers inside her thong and inside of her. "Oh god." She moaned. She was getting ready. Patrick rubbed his fingers at her most intimate place. He then took her thong off. He kissed her inner thighs and put his lips where his fingers were. "Oh Patrick, It feels so good." He came up kissing her thighs, stomach, and neck." "It's your turn now, Trick. Lay back."
Bobbie straddled Patrick. She pulled his shirt off. Her fingers skimmed his nipples. She licked and sucked on them. He sucked in a breath. She moved down and kissed every inch of his stomach. She licked right above the band of his pajama bottoms. "Oh Bobbie." She took the pants and his boxers off. She put her hands on his thighs and bent down to kiss his inner thighs. She worked up to his penis. She licked each side and then took it into her hand rubbing up and down. Then she took him in her mouth. She sucked and moved her tongue around him. Patrick put his hands in her hair. He never felt like this before. He moved his head from side to side. "Bobbie, enough! I'm fucking going to explode right now."
She laid next to Patrick. He put on the condom. "Are You ready?" He asked. "Yes. Come to me, Trick." He pulled her leg up over his thigh. He slowly pushed his way in. She was so wet and ready for him. "Oh Trick. God, I love you." He pushed in all the way. Bobbie moved her hands to his chest. She rubbed them up and down. He moved faster. He wanted it to last, but he couldn't hold on much longer. "Harder, Patrick. Oh, god." She was sweating from the passion. "Bobbie, I can't hold it much longer." "I'm almost there." She said breathlessly. A second later she screamed his name and he exploded inside of her. He fell on top of her breasts She rubbed his head. "Patrick? Are you alright?" "I think so. Fuck." He looked up at her. "You are awesome. Not that I've had much experience, but this was fucking amazing. Was it good for you?" "Are you nuts? I never had an orgasam before. Thank you." "Anytime babe." That night they took a shower together, made love two more times, and watched a movie.
In the morning Patrick woke up first. He looked down at Bobbie. She was so beautiful. He bent down and kissed her. She smiled, but didn't wake her up. He got out of bed and put on his boxers, jeans, and glasses. He grabbed his guitar (he never left home without it). He started strumming. He came up with a song. He started writing some words. Halfway through he looked at Bobbie. She was awake and watching him.
"Hey." "Hi" "How long have you been watching me?" "About 15 minutes. I love your song." "I'm not quite done." "Finish. I'm going to take a shower." She got out of bed. Patrick couldn't take his eyes off of her. After she went into the bedroom, he finished the song. "Feel better?" "Yeah. Did you finish?" "Yep. I'll play it when I'm done showering." "Not fair." She pouted. "I'll be quick." He kissed her. Fifteen minutes later he came out with just jeans on. "Mmm. Nice Trick." She went to him and took his towel and wiped the water off his chest and dried his hair. "Now put on a shirt or I'll take you right now." He laughed. "Okay. Play me your song." Patrick got his guitar and start playing.


Where is your boy tonight? I hope he is a gentleman.
Maybe he won't find out what I know: you were the last good thing about this part of town.

When I wake up,
I'm willing to take my chances on the hope you hate him more than you notice I wrote this for you.
You need him. I could be him...
I could be an accident but I'm still trying.
That's more than I can say for him.
Where is your boy tonight? I hope he is a gentleman.
Maybe he won't find out what I know: you were the last good thing about this part of town.
Someday I'll appreciate in value, get off my ass and call you...but for the meantime I'll sport my brand new fashion of waking up with pants on at 4:00 in the afternoon.

Where is your boy tonight? I hope he is a gentleman.
Maybe he won't find out what I know: you were the last good thing about this part of town.

"Oh Trick. I love it. How did you come up with it?" "I just thought of your situation and what if we knew each other while you were dating Jackson. How would I feel? I would want to take you away." She started to cry. "Oh baby. I didn't mean to make you cry." "It's just no man has ever cared for me so well and we've only been together for a week. I don't understand it." "Me either. I feel the same way. You came into my life and it hasn't been the same since. And I'm glad." She smiled and kissed Patrick softly on the lips.
So, what is the plan for today?" Bobbie asked. "I thought we would get some subs and go on a picnic at a park and later go for supper and a movie. How does that sound." "Great. Let me get my shoes." They got some drinks, subs, and some chips and went to a park. As they ate they talked about their childhood and growing up. After they ate they took a little walk. They found a spot by a tree and sat down. Patrick kissed Bobbie. They laid down on the grass. Patrick put his tongue in her mouth. He moved his hand up her t-shirt and cupped her breast. "I want you, Bobbie. Let's go back to the hotel now." They walked back to the car and left. Patrick drove as fast as he could.
They got in the elevator. No one else was in it. They went to one another and started kissing and rubbing each other. The door opened and they ran to their room. Patrick was trembling so bad that he couldn't get the key card in. "Here let me." Bobbie laughed. After they got in Patrick pushed Bobbie up against the wall. "God, you are fucking hot. I want to fuck you so bad right now, Trick." When she said that Patrick went crazy. He kissed her hard on the lips. His hands went to her jeans. He unbuttoned and unzipped them. He pulled them down. She kicked her shoes off. Patrick pushed her back up the wall. He took her shirt and bra off. He licked her nipples and sucked them. Bobbie unbuckled his belt and unbutton and unzipped his jeans. She put her hand into his boxers. She grabbed him in her hand. She moved her hand up and down on him. He kissed her neck. "Trick, take me now." "In a minute." He wanted it to last. She grabbed his shirt and pulled it off. She rubbed her hands up and down his chest and kissed his chest. "Okay, I can't last much longer." Patrick said. He pushed his jeans down so they were by his feet. He then pulled her thong down and went into her quick. Her back was against the wall. He pounded into her and she never felt anything like it. "Trick, it feels so good." "Wrap your legs around me." She came so fast and hard. Patrick was right behind her. He carried her to the bed. He fell on his stomach. "God, does this get any better." He said. Bobbie put her hand on his back. "I'm sorry if I was too rough" "Patrick, I loved it." They fell asleep in each other arms.
Patrick woke up at 7:00pm. He didn't realize they would sleep that long. "Bobbie?" "Hmm." "Wake up. It's 7:00." "Do I have to?" "Don't you want something to eat?" "Yeah. I guess. Why don't we order in and just watch a movie on TV." "That sounds good." They ordered a pizza and watched "Rushmore". Afterwards, they made love once again. They couldn't get enough of each other.
The next day they went to a coffee shop and took some walks. Of course they made love quite a bit. On Monday they left at noon to get back to life.

This is my first time writing something like this...so please be kind.
Sign up to rate and review this story