Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > One Story Many Styles......

One Story Many Styles......

by Scorched_Dragon 1 review

me and my feinds are wrigthing this together we all have diffrent ways of wrighting. Same story diffrent styles. each chapter links together. sounds better thn summery suggests.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-29 - Updated: 2007-03-29 - 641 words

0Unrated
................................................................

The camera pans round the nevada desert motorway and focuses on a half painted black and orange Toyota mini van. The left wing mirror is held on with duct tape the right is completely missing. The aerial is snapped and one of the window wipers is missing. Oh I failed to mention the huge crack on the back window and the large dent in the front bumper.

The half painted car rolls to a steady stop before black smoke rises from the bonnet. The blond behind the wheel of the car gets out in a rage and starts to kick the car. The brunette in the seat beside her sighs and shakes her head as the red head from the back gets out the car and slaps the blond before they both argue about something.

The five year old boy in the back seat gets out of the car and lifts the hood pointing to the charred black remains of the neighbours ex cat Snookie. Before being pulled away by the blond who tried to remove the mess from her car. But snags her black My Chemical Romance jumper on the side of the cars hood tearing a hole in one arm. The blond frees her self and the jumper, before she slams down the hood of the car and starts to yell at the single cloud that's in the sky. Waking a second blond who was asleep in the back seat.

The second blond get's out of the car with the brunette and they both jump about yelling in an attempt to stop a large coach that was going down the desert high way.

The red headed girl is eating a bag of crisps she found under the back seat, taunting the young boy as he tries to get them back. The first blond had stopped yelling at the cloud and was sitting on the roof of the car. Angrily scratching bad words into the paint with her key. Before screaming bloody murder when a desert bee decided to sting her arm, she fell of the roof as she tried to kill it, landing in the dust. With the red head and five year old laughing at her.

The second blond and the brunette had stopped yelling as the bus began to slow down and pull over.
Before thanking the coaches driver. the people that were on board, decided to exit the bus.

The first blond had rolled her self under the car and had decided to pull it apart from the bottom up. Whit the red head and five year old quickly took out all posessions and the luggage.

To the people that got off the bus the five by the road side were insane to put it lightly. They weren't actualy sure if the snarling and growling coming from the thing under the car was human or not.

The blond and brunette that had both stopped the bus were speech less, the boys of MCR were standing in front of them and Kade the Blond tearing the car apart didn't even know her idol Gerard was one of the people that were standing there.

The blond was now out from under the car, and was planning to claim on insurance as her and the red head slowly pushed the car off the near by cliff. The blond and brunette just watched as the first blonds ex pride and joy took a fiery nose dive off the cliff the black crispy cat soon following behind with the first blonds ex jumper.

"hi I'm Janna we need a lift to Vegas?" the brunette said looking at the band.

................................................................

so please reveiw we need to know what every one thinks. were enjoying wrighting this. we hope you enjoy reading it.
nex tchaper gives detail info on the five by the road.
Sign up to rate and review this story