Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Tangled Up In You.

by xtearcatcherx 3 reviews

She didn't have any freedom...she was owned, literally. Until her rescue came along.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Romance - Warnings: [R] [V] - Published: 2007-03-31 - Updated: 2007-03-31 - 683 words

0Unrated
The girl leaned against the brick wall, her hands shoved deep in her black hoodie. The strong winter winds blew through the curtain of onyx hair that covered her delicately bruised face. Tears fell freely from icy blue eyes that could pierce into a man's soul. Her knees shook from the coldness, for all she wore waist down was a tattered jean skirt. She was barefoot, her pimp didn't agree with her wearing shoes.

Isabelle Eliza Smith. Known as Belle. She had been in this 'buisness' since she was 14. All of the men wanted her. Who wouldn't? Even women would stare at her already fully developed bossom; her curves in all the right places. She could make a boy into a man with just the simple batting of her eyelashes. But, she still had her innocence, after all of these years.

You see, Belle was beautiful. Not sexy, but beautiful. Not even the greediest, cold hearted man could just take her innocence away in an instance. All of her clients would take her home for the night, only to stare at Belle's face as they sat on their beds, Belle sitting cross legged, speaking about world issues as if she wasn't a whore, but a well educated young lady that was brought up somewhere other than the slums of Las Vegas, Nevada.

Belle was usually a happy, optimistic girl. Never once did she wonder why God had put her in such a position. She accepted things and moved on with her life. So, why was she crying as she waited for Jason to call her into his office?

The answer to this question, was that today she went into the nicer part of the city. As she passed the bakery, she couldn't help but look at fresh bread. It had been so long since she had eaten fresh bread. For the past three years, since Jason had owned her, all she had eaten was old, moldy bread and stale soup.

Belle stared sadly at the bread with hungry, sad eyes. Sighing, she knew she wasn't going to get any, so what was the point in staring? She sat down on the bench outside the bakery and waited for Jason's crew to come and get her.

Watching this raven haired angel was a young man dressed simply in jeans and a baggy dark blue shirt. He also donned a trucker hat. He stared at the food he had just bought. A sandwhich and a giant cookie. He looked back at the girl. He had always been shy talking to girls, and this girl was definitley no exception. Mustering all of the courage he could, he sat down next to her on the bench.

Belle looked at this strange and insensitive man. How rude to eat in front of a starving person. She watched as he divided his sandwhich into halves. As he held out the larger half towards her, she was shocked. She smiled politley and shook her head no.

"Come on, you look starved." The man insisted. Jason had told her to never take food from people, especially men. But she trusted this man. And she was so hungry.

"Thank you, sir." She said in her best voice. The man laughed.

"Nobody calls me sir. I'm Patrick." He smiled.

"Belle." She smiled shyly. She stared at the sandwhich in her hands and her eyes began to tear up.

"What's wrong?" Patrick asked, alarmed.

"Nothing, I just haven't seen something this good to eat since before..." She stopped herself.

"It's OK. I know who you are. I'm not stupid." Patrick said calmly. She was about to say something when she noticed a black car cruising down the street.

"I-I have to go. Jason is going to be angry when he finds out..."

"Whose Jason?"

"Nobody!" She said, getting up.

"Wait-" Patrick called out to her. But, she ran to the car and got in as quickly as possible. The car drove off and he could hear yelling voices.

The uneaten sandwhich sat, left on the bench.

"Belle, come in." Jason called, interrupitng Belle's memories.
Sign up to rate and review this story