Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > When It All Goes to Hell

I'm hopelessly hopeful

by fobgal1 3 reviews

Patrick sees Tara, gets in a fight, and gets a surprise.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-01 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 767 words

1Exciting
Patrick's POV

I finally calmed down after about an hour, so I decided to go see Tara. I walked down the hall and came to room 203. "You can do this Patrick, she's gonna be fine," I said to myself, before opening the door. What I saw made my stomach drop. There she was, my Tara, in a hospital bed with tubes and wires surrounding her. She looked deathly pale and had a bandage wrapped around her head.

I just wanted to run up and give her a kiss, but that wouldn't really be possible. I would probably hurt her already broken body. I walked over to the bed and sat down in the chair. "God Tara I'm so sorry this happened, maybe if I would've been there for you more often, then you wouldn't be lying in this hospital bed. I should have told you how I felt earlier, maybe we would have been together, instead if you dating that jackass. Tara, baby I love you, when you wake up hopefully I will get to tell you that and you hear me, because I doubt you can hear me now. Tara please come back to me, so I can show you how I feel and maybe we can start our life together." I was now sobbing uncontrolably. (sp?)

I gently kissed the top of her hand and left the room. As I approached the waiting room I heard yelling. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, YOU ARE NOT GOING BACK TO SEE HER!" I heard Pete yell. "SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND. I HAVE A RIGHT TO SEE HER." I heard James yell back. I saw him standing there smirking, so I decided to do something that I had been wanting to do ever since they started dating. I pounced on him. My fist collied with his nose, and I heard a crack. Blood started pouring out, oops I broke it, my bad. Another few punches and he stopped trying to fight back. Andy and Pete pulled me off of him.

"Patrick dude, wow. I didn't know you could punch like that." Pete said. James quickly got up and ran out of the ER, leaving a blood trail. "No one messes with Tara and gets away with it," I said. "So how did she look?" Andy asked. "Not so good, she had a bunch of tubes and wires connected to her." I said. "I'm gonna go back in and see her." I said and headed to her room again.

I walked in and sat back down in the chair, taking her hand and holding it. "Come on Tara you can do it, just wake up." I said. I looked at her face. She was so beautiful. Her dark brown hair and green eyes. 'Wait holy shit did her hand just squeeze mine?'

"Tara?" I ask. Another squeeze. "Wake up, just wake up for me, come on please." I said to her. Squeeze. "Open your eyes!" I almost scream. "P-p-patrick?" she asked. Her eyes slowly opened. "Tara oh my god, you are awake." I said. "Uhh yea what happened?" she asked. "I came home and found you passed out on my doorstep in a pool of your own blood." I said sadly. "Oh," she said avioding my eyes.

"Tara what happened before you came over to my house?" I asked her. "James h-h-h-he hit me, and just kept hitting me until I passed out. When I woke up I c-could barely move. But I got up and limped to your house. Patrick please don't hate me." She said now in tears. "Tara, hunny I could never hate you. In fact I...I....I love you." I said. "What?" she asked. "I love you, I always have," I said. "Well then I guess I can do this now." she said. I looked at her puzzled. Slowly she leaned forward and pressed her lips to mine. "I love you too Patrick." she said.

"God you have no idea how long I have wanted to say that," I said to her. "Patrick honeslty the only reason I even dated James was to hopefully make you jealous and maybe want me." she said. "Really?" I asked. "Yes really, I have loved you forever. I have wanted to be yours forever. Hopefully now we can be together." she said. I didn't answer. I just leanded forward and gently pressed my lips to hers. "What does that tell you?" I asked her. She just smiled at me.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry about the delay. I made this one a little longer than the others. Reviews = love. So please review.

Sign up to rate and review this story