Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Signs [8]

Signs [8]

by Silvana 6 reviews

Frank speaks English...not German. Just a little oneshot

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 308 words - Complete

4Funny
Dedicated to Ollie for, as the genius that is Matt bellamy would put it, 'a contradiction' (A prize (or not) for the person who can tell me what song I'm quoting.) Also dedicated for Nick who didn't think I was retard for doing a Frank, and even joined in.
_________________

"That's it," Ray sighed as the flashing light told him that he could remove his seatbelt. "No America for months." Frank grinned slightly manically. "Hell yeah," then he giggled evilly.
"Mikey!" Ray suddenly called, wishing it wasn't sitting next to the window and therefore trapped by Frank. "You gave him sugar didn't you?" From across the aisle Mikey grinned evilly; a lot like Frank had done. "Damn right." His brother turned away from the window. "So did I..." Gerard began.
"Damn," Bob said, joining in the conversation. "I did too." Ray's eyes flashed with terror. "Help?"
___________

Frank was tugging at Mikey's sleeve; a lot like a child trying to attract their parent's attention. "Mikey!" he whined.
"What?" Mikey all but snapped, turning to look at his friend.
"Why is the sign weird?" Frank moaned.
"Because," Mikey began to explain irritably, glancing at the Wilkommen Zu Frankfurt sign. "We're in Germany. So it's written in German."
"Well that's dumb," Frank pouted. "Why isn't it in English?"

_______________

"Where are we today?" Frank yawned as he stumbled off the plane, just before they saw the sign.
"English!" he squealed before anyone had a chance to reply. He jumped on Mikey's back causing the bassist to fall over. This didn't deter Frank who merely clambered to his feet and proceeded to jump around. "They speak our language!" When he fell to his knees and started to kiss the floor right next to the baggage claim the rest of the band exchanged looks that meant 'We don't know him'

_________________________________

An: Just a little oneshot.
Sign up to rate and review this story