Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thnks fr th Mmrs

The Desperate.

by KitKathy4Real 1 review

fgdsfgsd

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-04 - Updated: 2007-04-05 - 734 words

0Unrated
Pete sat at the computer as the light from the moon and light pollution streamed in the room through the blinds, onto it. He was uploading more pictures for his various journels, IMing fans who he thought were pretty "nice" girls, and adding poetic posts to his pages. Same exact thing he was doing two hours ago. And yesterday. And the day before that. And the one-get it?
He found himself taking about an unreachable girl, one that was off limits to him. One he had only just net and how he was just a little sad.
'You can always reach me.'
Thanks, ClairetheCutie, but no thanks.
'Want me 2 give u a hug. Right now is good for me. im always here to give u hugs, pete...oranything else.'
Tempting, xblondiebabex4u.
It was sad when Pete didn't even enjoy fans, hot fans, throwing themselves at him. Damn chicks.
'Hey, what was wrong tonite? You were a total space. Patrick actually had to do the public speaking. Always risky.' Joe Imed him on Elise's screen name.
'Yeah. Sorry.'Pete replied.
'Know that girl Lara. The one at the party a few weeks ago.' Pete typed quickly.
'Yeah. Doc's friend...why?' Lara was the only one who agreed with Joe that Pete's obsession with his Side kick was potentially dangerous. Out of Doc and Lara, Lara was the nicer one. Shhh, don't tell, Patrick might get mad.
'j/w.' Pete paused, nervous about his next question.'Seen her lately?'
'Couple days ago. With some guy. We talked for a bit. She and Elise might go to Detroit next week. Elise's 21st birthday and we'll be out of town I think.'
Pink text, Joe, quite manly-wait, a guy?!
'Oh right, Elise. Aguy? What was he like?' Pete went for casual curiosity. Way to fail miserably?
'He was like 5'10 maybe 5'11. blonde hair. it was sorta weird how his hair was...i dunno...it was just weird. His name was...aaron? Yeah. Nice guy. He was like a linebacker... They were kinda weird together.' Type slow enough? God, Joe!
'What do you mean?' Pete was on the edge of his seat waiting for Joe's response.
'hold on.' Pete almost screamed. Instead he just spazzed on the keyboard. ksdajhflsd,if,mnbvz,hjg3qwkeurawsdaflhsadhkf.
'Chill, Peter. It's only Lara. It's only a guy. I mean. No. You aren't interested. Nope. Just curious.' (Chyea, keep telling yourself that buddy.) Pete nodded to himself and tapped his fingers impantietly waiting on Joe's reply. He jumped forward when it said Joe was typing. Ah! Joe was typing! Pete tapped his foot nervously.
It was lik...i dunno. His arm was around her shoulders so I thought he was a brother.'a brother!'but he was messing with her hair and I do that to Elise and stuff. Friends? with a history? or a future?'
'k.'
Pete felt like one time when he wa sick and he decided to get high after sleeping all day. Kind of high but with a gorss stomach and an insomniacle headache (english was not his strongest subject). He was gonna be awake for at least 3 hours longer with a bad stomach and a headache. Oh boy.
Pete signed off and drifted into the kitchen."Food sounds good." He looked through the cabinet. Nuts, granola, rice, beans, more rice."How am I supposed to survive when all we've got is stupid fucking minute rice and cashews!" He chucked the half full box back into the cabinet, annoyed. As he checked the fridge, he heard some one in the hallway.
"Hello?" he squinted in the dark. There was a girlish figure with long hair, but he couldn't really see her face."Doc?"
"Uh, yeah?" She called back.
"What are you doing up? You were exhausted after your date with Patrick. By the way, what's up with your voice?"
"Oh. I just had a cramp. Had to gget rid of it. Sorry. I, uh, might be getting sick." she was backing away slowly
Pete raised his eyebrow but turned back into the kitchen."Oh well. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Don't get our singer sick!" he added jokingly
"Yeah. K. Bye" she blotted around the corner.
'That's weird,'Pete thought, looking through the fridge again.'she usually says 'S'Later, Wentz, you naff pig.' Huh. Well the times are changing.'
:]] took me forever with all the bold and stuff.
u better comment!
Sign up to rate and review this story