Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lexi the Llama

April 6th, 2007

by prettypoizon 1 review

Just a blog-type thingy for when I can't bring myself to write anything else. Updates, spoilers and random thoughts. Short and sweet.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 297 words - Complete

0Unrated
So it's 12:09. I can't sleep, yet again.

I may have figured out what's wrong with me.
I hate to admit it, but I was talking a bit about it with someone and they pointed out this website, www.halfofus.com. Pete did an interview for them. And I have six out of seven of their most common symptoms of anxiety disorders. I was like, "Pssh, no." So I went and read up on it, found a million quizzes.
Like, one of them, anything above as score of 38 was severe anxiety.
I scored 54.
So I was talking with two of my internet friends, Patrick and Cole.
They are awesome, we've gotten pretty close. (Gay guys make the best friends, you don't have to worry about secret crushes. Well, Pat is bi, but he prefers guys most of the time.)
They convinced me to actually talk to someone about all this; because I am scared out of my wits, it's the whole super-shy thing. I'm afraid my mum will be like, "Shut up, you're fine". Same for councelors. But they convinced me, and I'm gonna talk to someone.

I bet there isn't anything wrong with me. I mean, I don't WANT a disorder. But it's lookin' pretty possible.

So I might as well check, right?
'cause this is NOT normal.
My straight A's are slipping 'cause I can't concentrate on a fucking thing. I don't sleep. And I noticed for the first time how obsessive I am; "If I do this, then this will happen, then it'll all go to hell and that will happen, then this'll happen..."
I get what Tara means when she says I'm paranoid. I'm just plain obsessive.

Or maybe I'm just nuts. I can't believe I just told you guys all that.

X
Lexi
Sign up to rate and review this story