Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

Chapter 40

by smokeyozzy 1 review

another update! Yay!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 1296 words

0Unrated
Okay, that last one wasnt that long so im making this one extra long, its gonna be my last update for today :(
_________________________________________________________________
A couple hours later, everyone was sitting in . Way's living room chatting. Veronica had cheered up some.

"Mikey babe, I'm tired." Veronica yawned.

"Oh, okay, we can go home." Mikey said.

"Nonsense Mikey, it's late, she can sleep in you room." Mrs. Way said.

"Mom, you weren't planning on letting us go home were you." Gerard asked laughing, Mrs. Way smirked as she helped Veronica up from her spot on the floor next to the couch.

"Vee, I'll be in, in a little while, okay?" Mikey asked her.

"K babe, g'night." Veronica said sleepily just before Mrs. Way shuffled her to Mikey's old bedroom.

Veronica fell asleep right after she hit the mattress.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Veronica woke up sometime around five o clock because of her constant urges to go to the bathroom due to her pregnancy. Mikey was cuddled up to her, they were both smushed on his old twin bed. She carefully climbed out of bed and tiptoed to the bathroom. On her way there she spotted a passed out Bert, Frank, Quinn, and Bob laying in the hall, Gerard was in his old basement bedroom, Kaitlin and Ellie were in the guest bedroom, and she didn't know where anyone else was (besides Mrs. Way of course, she turned into her own bedroom after Veronica was settled.)

After she went to the bathroom she went in the kitchen for some water. She grabbed a glass, held it under the running tap for a few seconds then turned off the faucet. She brought it to her lips and took a sip.

"You're up early." Bob's scratchy morning voice made her jump she dropped her glass with a yelp.

"Shit Bob, you scared me." Veronica said.

"I'm sorry, be careful so you don't step on the glass." Bob said grabbing a broom and starting to sweep up all the glass pieces.

"It's fine Bobbo." Veronica said ruffling Bob's hair, Bob laughed.

"I'm going to make some breakfast." Bob said.

"Noooo!" Veronica yelled laughing. "I'm going to wake up Gerard so he can make me some cinnamon rolls." Veronica headed over to the basement door.

"Fine, but if he hurts you, you can't blame me." Bob laughed.

Veronica pulled open the door and walked down the stairs. Gerard's room was painted black and red. There was some amps and microphones in the corner. Gerard was sleeping on his queen size bed on the other side of the room from the amps and microphones. Veronica walked up to him.

"Gerard, wake up, the pregnant lady wants her cinnamon rolls." Veronica whined, shaking him.

"Make your own god damn cinnamon rolls." Gerard grunted, rolling away from Veronica.

"I would, but then there's a big chance that it could turn out poisonous." Veronica laughed.

"Fine, but let me sleep for awhile." Gerard whined.

"No! I'm hungry now!" Veronica yelled.

"Shut the hell up." Gerard said covering his ears. Veronica started shaking him again.

"I'm up!" Gerard yelled, then slowly got up.

"Finally." Veronica said, then she walked around the room. She spotted a couple guitar cases in the corner, one said Pansy on it. She walked over to it and unzipped it. "So this is the infamous Pansy, huh?" she asked after Gerard walked out of the bathroom that was connected to his room.

"Yep." Gerard said.

"Can't he just get it fixed?" Veronica asked.

"Yea, he's just to lazy to find someone that is good enough at fixing guitars." Gerard said. "I'd put that back before Frank sees you with it, he's more protective of that one than he is Bella." Veronica closed the case and pushed it back into the corner.

"Ya think he'll notice if I take it somewhere for a few weeks to get fixed?" Veronica asked as they walked up the stairs.

"I doubt it." Gerard took ingredients from the fridge and proceeded to make his famous cinnamon rolls. "He probably doesn't know it's down there."

"Okay, I'll give my friend a call and see if he can fix it." Veronica said walking out of the room. She called her friend Mark, he said he would try to fit it as best as he could if she sent it.

"I'll be right back." she shouted to Gerard and Bob in the kitchen. She ran downstairs, grabbed the guitar case, then ran out to her car. She drove to the post office, shipping Pansy on priority mail to Nevada (where her friend Mark's shop was located), then headed back to Mrs. Way's house, just in time for Gerard to pull his cinnamon rolls out of the oven.

"Where were you?" Mikey, who was now up, asked.

"I was sending a letter to my friend." Veronica lied.

"You couldn't call her?" Mikey asked.

"No, she lives in Antarctica." Gerard covered for Veronica.

"Okay, that was one sad ass lie." Mikey said. "But if you really don't wanna tell me, you don't have to."

"Make me feel bad." Veronica said. "I sent Pansy to my friend to get fixed."

"Oooh, a surprise for Frank?" Mikey asked, Veronica nodded.

"Yep, but if you tell him about it I'm not gonna marry you." Veronica joked. Mrs. Way walked into the kitchen.

"Aww! Come on you can't do that." Mikey whined.

"I was just kidding." Veronica said.

"Morning mom." Mikey said.

"Morning." Mrs. Way said.

"Gee, are those cinnamon rolls done yet?" Veronica asked.
"Almost." Gerard said opening the oven and checking on them.

"Yay!" Frank said, he seemed to appear from nowhere.

"Where the hell did you just come from?" Mikey asked him.

"The living room." Frank said.

"No duh, how long have you been standing there?" Veronica asked.

"A couple of minutes, why, were you talking about me?" Frank smirked.

"Maybe." Veronica said. "Oof." Veronica said, then held her stomach laughing.

"What is it?" Frank asked worried.

"One of the babies kicked." Veronica smiled. "There it goes again." Veronica laughed.

"Lemme feel." Frank said running over to Veronica and putting his hand on her tummy.

"I don't know if you'll be able to feel it Frank." Mrs. Way said.

"I felt it!" Frank yelled, Veronica was laughing.

"You did?" Mikey asked, Veronica and Frank both nodded.

"You want to try?" Veronica asked Mikey, Mikey walked over and put a hand on her tummy. A couple minutes later both babies kicked and Mikey grinned.

"There's actually babies in there." Mikey said happily.

"No duh. The cinnamon rolls are done." Gerard said placing a tray of cinnamon rolls on the table in front of Mrs. Way, Bob, Veronica, and Frank.

"What happened to Kaitlin and Ellie?" Frank asked.

"They woke up after Veronica left and went home so their parents wouldn't get worried." Bob said.

"Where was Veronica?" Frank asked.

"The pet shop." Gerard lied quickly for her.

"What the hell were you doing at a pet shop this early in the morning?" Frank asked laughing.

"I was looking at the puppies, they're so cute." Veronica covered then grabbed a cinnamon roll and started eating it.

"Oh." Frank said taking a cinnamon roll for himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple hours and lots of cinnamon rolls later, the MCR and Used guys were getting ready to head home from Mrs. Ways house.

"Now honey, remember you can call me if you ever need anything and pick me up before the rehearsal next week." Mrs. Way said hugging Veronica.

"Okay Donna." Veronica said hugging her back as best as she could with her pregnant belly.

"Call me mom." Mrs. Way said.

"Okay... mom." Veronica said. Then everyone went outside after their goodbyes to Mrs. Way.

_________________________________________________________________
Okay, that one was a little bit longer. Please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story