Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Short, Fast, and Loud

Three

by SugarPlumFaerie 1 review

We all need a little silliness.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 656 words

0Unrated
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/CrystalGreenlee/FOB/004-18.jpg

3. It's not gossip if it's the truth...

The ball bounced off the wall with a loud thump, so satisfying to her that she threw it at the wall again with much more feeling. She'd been waiting for what felt like hours. This time she practically slammed it against the wall, barely missing a surprised man by inches when he entered the room.

"Wow, you've been waiting that long?" he asked her, taking a seat near her.

She smiled apologetically at him. "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to nearly take your head off, Andy."

"Liar," he muttered, leaning forward to poke her.

"Ok, maybe not your head. More like Pete's. I know he's the reason why I've been waiting for so long."

He laughed but nodded his head. "That's Pete for you. Weirdo can't decide which pair of pants to wear. He's got these ugly yellow pants and these, if possible, even uglier pair of maroon pants."

"Hey, they're not that bad," Patrick called out from down the hall.

"Yeah, but would you wear them?" Andy called back.

The silence was enough to know just how ugly those pants were. She laughed again, getting up to leave, but Andy pulled her into his lap.

"How much longer do you think we have?"

"Pete should be done in a while, and Joe-"

She never heard about what Joe was doing, because the soft kisses on his neck made him suck his breath in and stop speaking. They both wished that they could take this farther than just kisses, but the guys were sucked into going to some VH1 show soon. In any case, Patrick came in and turned red at the sight of her on top of Andy and Andy's hand up her shirt.

"Hello, Patrick," she said brightly, climbing off Andy.

"Erm ridden burmble slurp," he mumbled, pulling his hat lower to cover his flushed face.

"Relax, don't act like you've never heard of sex before," Andy laughed.

Patrick's obvious discomfort made her decide to change the subject. "How much you want to bet that Pete's going to wear that dolphin and bear t-shirt?"

"Nah, no dice. He's going to wear that Dirty unicorn one," Andy answered.

"He's-"

"No offense, Patrick, but we both know you know what he's going to wear."

Patrick rolled his eyes in response.

"What do I get if I'm right?" Andy asked, his eyebrow raised.

"What you've been asking for a while."

Patrick gave them a disgusted look, but Andy got excited.

"You're finally going to make me a vegan dinner made from scratch?"

She nodded, but added, "Patrick, you really are a dirty boy."

"Ample ladsen fodi," he muttered, his face tinged pink again.

"But if I win..." She glanced at Patrick and whispered into Andy's ear.

"No!"

"What's the matter? Afraid to lose?"

Andy crossed his arms and huffed. "Fine."

"Well what..."

"Dude, that chick totally sprayed you in the eye!"

Joe came into the room with Pete holding his hand over his right eye.

"Yeah, it's only funny because it didn't happen to you," Pete muttered.

His arms were covering the shirt, but she had her fingers crossed.

"Oh hey, is everyone ready?" Joe asked, still laughing.

"Yeah," Andy said, craning his neck to see Pete's shirt.

"What the hell are you staring at?"

Pete's arms dropped to his sides, and revealed....

Ten minutes later, Andy was still shaking his head. Why did he agree to this? He knew if he didn't do it, she'd been on it for weeks.

So as they walked down the carpet, and the cameras were flashing, he knew it was now or never.

She watched from behind the crowds--Andy reached over for Pete's crotch with a straight face and Patrick's eyes nearly popped out as the photographers furiously clicked away, one step away from one of the year's best gossip bloggers' headlines.
Sign up to rate and review this story