Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

Chapter 41

by smokeyozzy 1 review

new chappy, please read!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 640 words

0Unrated
hey, smokey here. Its about 10:30 PM where i live right now, and im bored and cant sleep so im posting another chapter. LUCKY U! Also, sorry about the confusion, yes Ellie and Kaitlin's parents kicked them out before, but just temporarily so now they can go back, sometimes i forget to explain everything that i thought out when i type the story. Please keep up the reviews! This chapter is dedicated to Clinga, isuckatlifen, and most importantly blu bird (cuz she helps me through my writers block and sort of edits my story, plus she typed some of my chapters awhile back, and shes a great friend!) YOU GUYS ROCK! Just so you know, this chapter is kind of short, i guess its kind of eventful though. The next chapter is really important and long, and i didnt feel like making this one really long, so i just cut this one off short.
_________________________________________________________________
When they got home the phone said one missed call. It was Veronica and Ellie's house. Frank called back.

"Hello." Their mom said.

"Hi, can I talk to Kaitlin?" Frank asked.

"Sure, may I ask who's speaking?" she asked.

"Frank, I'm in the band she was touring with ." Frank said.

"Oh, okay, I'll go get her." she said, then there was a pause.

"Hey Frankie." Kaitlin said.

"Hi babe." Frank said. "You called?"

"Oh, yea. My mom said me and Ellie can't come over until after the wedding because Veronica will probably be stressed." Kaitlin said sadly.

"Well we'll just have to hang out somewhere then." Frank answered.

"Maybe, I don't know." Kaitlin said. "You know they're going to find out, right?"

"Find out what?" Frank asked.

"About us."

"I know, but I guess it's fine if they do. I don't feel comfortable hiding it from them anyway." Frank said.

"It's up to you when we tell them, if they're mad at anyone it'll be you."

"I know, let's hold off on telling them for a bit, let them get to know me better."

"Okay, sounds good, wanna come over for supper so they can get to know you?"

"Sure, what time?"

"Five."

"Okay thanks, bye babe, I love you."

"Love you too, see you soon." Kaitlin said, then hung up.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later Frank and Bob were ready to go to supper at Kaitlin and Ellie's. Frank decided Bob should go so they weren't suspicious and for moral support.

When they arrived, Kaitlin and Ellie's older brother opened the door.

"Holy shit." he said, causing Kaitlin to come and see what was up.

"Max, what's wrong with you?" Kaitlin asked, hugging Frank, and Bob so they didn't draw suspicion.

"Two fifths of MCR are at our front door." Max said.

"Well if you weren't away at college, you would have known that me and Ellie were touring with them." Kaitlin led Bob and Frank into the dinning room.

"Why were you touring with them?" Max asked sitting next to Bob who was sitting next to Frank, who was (of course) next to Kaitlin.

"Veronica is engaged to Mikey Way." Ellie said from across the table next to her dad, her mom was still fixing dinner.

"Little Veronica Harold?" Max asked.

"I guess she was little the last time you saw her." Ellie said.

"Yea, she's pregnant with twins now." Kaitlin said.

"Wow." Max said. Their mom walked in with food.

After dinner Bob, Frank, and Max cleared the table, Kaitlin and Ellie did the dishes.

"Ellie, you're supposed to come over tomorrow to meet with Vee and Mikey. They said it's just to make sure everything's fine." Bob said.

"Okay, bye guys." Ellie said.

"Bye." They both waved and went back home.

_________________________________________________________________
Okay, i hope its not too short. Please review. Oh, also, im so sorry for the long and boring into/author note thingies.
Sign up to rate and review this story