Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Long Live The Car Crash Hearts.

Sugar We're Going Down

by jessiearei 4 reviews

the recording process.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-08 - Updated: 2007-04-08 - 1500 words

1Moving
Chapter 10

Sugar We're Going Down

Molly's POV:


It's been a month since the guys got signed. And they're enjoying every minute of it. Pete even hooked up with Angie after the party. We're actually pretty good friends now. She's really cool and her and Pete get along great. They've been really busy lately and I don't get to see them much which makes me really sad. Patrick and I are still doing fine. We fight every now and then but that just makes the relationship stronger right?

They've been doing some small recording around town with Adam, but they're supposed to be going out of state to record the actual album. I don't know what I'm going to do once they leave. They'll be gone for 3 or more months. That's a long time and I don't do too well with long distance relationships. They never seem to work out.

Right now Patrick and I were lying in bed just snuggling. They actually had the day off today.

"You have to leave in a week." I said sadly.

"I know, lets not talk about it right now." He said kissing me on the forehead.

"When ARE we going to talk about it Patrick? We only have a week left and you guys are going to be completely busy. We won't have any time TO talk about it." I said looking up at him.

"Come on Molly, don't be like that. We will have more time together before we leave. We don't have much scheduled for this week. I promise I'll spend more time with you. I love you." He said kissing me on the lips.

"I love you too." I mumbled against his lips. We spent the rest of the day with the guys enjoying ourselves.

A Few Days Later...

Patrick and I were at his house packing all his stuff to get ready to leave to make the album. They were leaving tomorrow and we had yet to talk about it.

"So..." I said after we had finished packing.

"I guess you want to talk about it now, huh?" He asked looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah, I think it's time we did. Are you sure this is going to work? I mean you'll be hundreds of miles away. And I won't be able to see you very often..." I said sadly.

"What do you mean? Of course it's going to work! I'll make it work Molly! I love you!" He said seriously.

"I love you too Patrick! But three or more months?!? Why can't I just come with you? Why won't they let me?" I said, tears streaming down my face.

"I don't know Molly. They said it would be a distraction. I can't make them let you come, I'm sorry!" He said desperately.

"Me too Patrick." I said lying down on his bed. He curled up behind me and held me close.

"I'll call you everyday. I promise. I'll call you as soon as we get there too." He said kissing down my neck.

"Will you sing me to sleep?" I hummed.

"Of course I will." He started singing Grand Theft Autumn and soon I was in a deep peaceful sleep.

Patrick's POV:

"I'm going to marry you some day Molly Wentz." I said after she had fallen asleep.

I woke up the next morning to Molly shaking me lightly.

"Wake up sleepy head. I want to spend some time with you before you have to leave!" She said lightly placing kisses all over my face.

"I wish I could wake up like this every morning." I said kissing her on the lips. She responded by attacking my lips again. We rid each other of clothes and soon were making love.

"I love you so much Molly!" I said after we finished.

"I love you too Patrick, I'm going to miss you so much! You don't even know!" She said kissing me on the lips.

"We better get ready and head over to your place Mol." I said sitting up. She grunted and got up as well. We got dressed and ready and put all my stuff in her car. We headed to her house and met up with all the guys there.

Once we got there we hung around just being ourselves. We had to leave for the airport by noon. Our plane was leaving at 2 o'clock.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much!" Molly said going through everyone and giving them hugs. Angie followed suit and gave everyone hugs. Pete pulled her in for a bear hug and hugged her for about five minutes. Molly came to me last with tears streaming down her face.

"Hey, don't cry! You're too beautiful for that!" I said wiping her eyes with my thumbs.

"I'm going to miss you so much! God, I don't know if I can do this Patrick!" She said sobbing. I pulled her in for a hug and just held her.

"You're going to be fine love! You're strong; I know you can do it! I'll call you as soon as we land! I promise!" I whispered into her ear.

"I love you so much! Be safe!" she said kissing me passionately.

"I love you too Mol!" I said after the kiss broke.

Flight 287 is now boarding

"That's your flight guys. I guess this is goodbye." She said tearing up again.

"No, this is I'll see you later!" I said kissing her again.

"I love you all! You better call as soon as you land so I know that you guys made it ok!" She said giving everyone hugs again.

"Yeah! And don't forget about us! Or else we'll have to kick your ass's!" Angie said trying to hold back tears.

"We promise we will! I love you Molly!" Pete said hugging her again, then pulling Angie in for a kiss.

"I promise I'll call! I love you!" I kissed her one last time.

"I love you too Patrick." I pulled away and started walking towards the terminal. I looked back before I went in and blew her a kiss...

One Month Later...

Molly's POV:


It's been a month since the guys left to record the album and I've been a mess. Angie and I hang out a lot too. We've become really good friends. They try to call everyday, but they cant always get to a phone they're so busy. I miss Patrick like crazy. I can't go up to see them because they're so busy. They're manager thinks that I would be to distracting. Well they're manager can kiss my ass. I miss my boys.

"Hey love!" Patrick said as he answered the phone.

"Hey! You answered! How's it going over there? Making any progress on the album? I asked.

"Yeah! We got like 4 or 5 songs done already! It's going great! But I'm missing you like crazy!" He said sincerely.

"I miss you too babe. I wish I could come see you guys!" I said holding back the tears.

"I wish you could too. Listen babe, there's something I need to tell you. And you're definitely not going to like it."

"What is it?"

"After we're done recording the album they want us to go on tour."

"That's great! Why wouldn't I be happy for you? This is what you guys always wanted!" I said excitedly.

"They don't want us going back home Mol. They want us to leave from the studio and head on out. Maybe head home for a day or two..."

"What? But what about me and you Patrick? I wont be able to handle being away from you for so long! Will I be able to go on tour with you guys? And what about Angie? Has Pete talked to her about this yet?" I asked on the verge of tears.

"I don't know yet love. But I'll tell you as soon as we know! I'll get to you some how! You know I will! I love you so much! As for Angie, Pete's on the phone with her right now telling her. But I have to go, we have to start recording again. I'll call as soon as I get some more free time, ok? I love you Molly." He said hanging up before I even had a chance to say anything back to him.

God, this can't be happening...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Man i'm taking forever with these updates. Sorry about that. I just havent really felt like writing lately. Life's been a blur. I've been really into this band i found called McFly. They were on the movie just my luck and i'm like in love with them now!! They're amazing! And really hot!! haha But they have really good music, so you should definitely check them out if you havent heard of them before. They're really big in the United Kingdom. Until next time, PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!! I havent been getting many and its kind of bruising my ego. And its not very big to begin with. Haha.
Sign up to rate and review this story