Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > keeping a secret from you...

one...

by skeleton_crew13 2 reviews

Audrei Daniels breaks up with Gerard after finding out that he had been cheating on her...and after two months, she finally wants to get back at him...but how will she do it?!? Ray, Mikey, and Bob ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-08 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 232 words

0Unrated
"what the fuck?!? you told me you loved me and this is what you do to me?!? you cheat on me with Nicole, the biggest whore in New Jersey!" i yelled at my soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend, Gerard Way.

"Audrei, listen to me. i love you and i'll always love you. im sorry, i didnt mean to hurt you" Gerard said

"hurt me?!? is that what you think, Gerard?!? you didnt hurt me, you killed me!...you killed me on the inside!" i sighed. "its over, Gerard" i said and left his apartment. i got into my car and drove home.

i arrived at the apartment i shared with Gerard's brother and bestest friend, Mikey Way and Frank Iero.

Mikey is my best friend...my support system...my everything...and Frank...well hes just Frank. it was hard to believe how the both of us lived in the same apartment and didnt speak a single word to each other. we were like invisible to one another.

i quietly entered the apartment to find Mikey and Frank on the living room couch playing video games.

"so howd it go with Gerard?!?" Mikey asked, not taking his eyes off the tv screen.

"its over" i managed to say in a whisper...Mikey dropped his game controller on the floor from shock. he quickly got off the couch and came over to me to give me a hug...
Sign up to rate and review this story