Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

Chapter 44

by smokeyozzy 2 reviews

ANOTHER CHAPTER! VERY EVENTFUL!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 1988 words

0Unrated
Ok, short intro right now cuz im running short on time and i really want to post this chapter cuz its eventful!
________________________________________________________________
"We're open to requests." Joel said.

"Gee! I wanna go home!" Frank Whined.

"Mikey! I wanna go home!" Veronica whined.

"Ray! I wanna go home!" Bob whined. Frank and Veronica looked at him. "What, I felt left out." He shrugged.

"Shut up!" Mikey, Gerard, and Ray all yelled at the same time.

"But we have to go." Veronica said.

"Sure we do." Gerard said.

"No, im serious. I have to go. NOW!" Veronica said, gradually getting louder. "Im pretty sure my water just broke."

"Oh my god, are you serious?" Kaitlin asked, scared.

"YES!" Veronica yelled, getting frustrated.

"But it's three weeks early." Frank said.

"Stop talking and get moving people!" Bob yelled, helping Veronica up. Mikey just stood there hyperventilating. "Gerard, give me the keys to the handcuffs! Now!" he demanded. Gerard tossed him the keys. He unlocked the handcuffs and rushed Veronica to the limo. Gerard helped Mikey out to the limo too. Ray, Frank, Veronica, Ellie, and Bert (who insisted he ride with them) piled into the limo and they were off to the hospital.

Everybody in Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, the rest of the Used, Gerard and Mikey's parents, Kaitlin and Ellie's parents and their brother all piled into cars and followed the limo.

The limo pulled up to the hospital doors and Bob and Mikey (whom Gerard had gotten to calm down and breathing normally) helped Veronica in, Bert following them closely. Gerard and Ellie took the limo back to pack up Veronica and Mikey's things. Ray, Frank, and Kaitlin were standing outside the hospital, watching in awe as a crowd gathered around the doors.

"Veronica is fine you guys. Everyone but Donna and Donald has to go home. They won't let us all in." Frank said to the crowd. "You can visit her soon. We'll call you if we get news or if anything happens." Everyone started to file into their cars and out of the parking lot. Soon it was only Frank, Ray, Kaitlin, and Donna and Donald (Mikey and Gerard's parents, duh.) left there.

"Shall we go find them?" Ray asked, Frank nodded eagerly and they went in.

"We're looking for Veronica Way." Kaitlin said at the front desk.

"Maternity ward, room 257." The man at the front desk said unenthusiastically after checking his computer. They rushed to the room.

Inside, Veronica was lying on the hospital bed, Mikey next to her holding her hand. Bert was on the other side, holding Veronica's other hand. Bob sitting in a chair next to Mikey's.

"We had to get rid of the crowd." Donald laughed.

"Oh." Bob said.

"How are you Veronica?" Kaitlin asked.

"A-okay." Veronica said giggling.

"They have her on painkillers because since she's so young she might not have been able to take the pain of premature childbirth." Bob said.

"Oh, how much longer until the babies come out?" Frank asked.

"Could be minutes, could be days." They have to wait until she's dilated enough for them to fit out Frank." Bob said, laughing at his immaturity.

"Okay." Frank said pulling up a chair next to the bed.

Ellie and Gerard rushed into the room ten minutes later. They each had a suitcase.

"Oh god, we made it in time." Ellie sighed.

"Geez guys, settle down." Bert said, being surprisingly calm for once.

"Hey mikes." Gerard said.

"Hi Gerard." Mikey said quietly.

"You okay dude?" Ray asked Mikey.

"Yea, just nervous I guess." Mikey said.

"Ah, gotcha." Ray nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Three hours, endless games of eye spy, a lot of boring silence, and many doctor visits later, Veronica was ready.

"Its time." the doctor said happily after checking her dilation.

"Mr.Way, I'd like you to go with this nurse to get ready." The doctor said. Mikey followed the nurse after kissing Veronica's forehead and the doctor wheeled Veronica's bed out of the room.

Everyone sat nervously in the waiting room, Kaitlin fell asleep against Frank and Gerard just stared at the floor.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaitlin was shaken awake about an hour and a half later by Frank. Mikey had just walked in wearing doctors scrubs.

"Im a daddy." He said grinning, tears glistening in his eyes.

Christopher Gerard Way and Katherine Francis Way were born at approximately 2:46 AM that morning.

Gerard ran up to his brother and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Congratulations Mikey." Gerard said, pulling away. Everyone congratulated him and a nurse came and said Veronica could have visitors now. They all filed into her room. She was about to fall asleep when Bert enveloped her in a hug.

"Bert, be careful." Frank warned and Bert nodded, pulling away from her.

"Can I go to sleep now?" Veronica asked. Mikey nodded chuckling.

"Of course babe." He said and she closed her eyes. A few minutes later she was snoring peacefully.

"Do you mind if we get going honey?" Donna asked Mikey.

"Nope, thanks for coming you guys, it meant a lot to me." Mikey said. "I love you."

"Love you too Mikey. We'll come visit tomorrow. Good night." Donald said. Donna hugged Mikey and then she hugged Gerard and they left.

"I think we should let you two sleep." Gerard said. "We'll get ahold of everyone somehow, Probably send a mass text message or something, and tell them the news. G'night Mikey. Im proud of you Lil' bro."

"Yea, okay Gee. Thank you." Mikey said.

Everyone said their goodbyes and then left the couple alone. Mikey changed into the pajamas Gerard had brought him and crawled into the roll away bed the janitor had brought in, reminiscing about how great a day it had been.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey woke up to something wet dripping on his face. He swiped at his face and felt that it was all wet. His eyes snapped open and he saw Pete standing over him with a cup of water. He snatched it from him.

"Oh shit." Pete said, noticing the evil look in Mikey's eyes. Mikey dumped the remainder of water on Pete's pants, looking like he had had an accident.

Mikey noticed Veronica laughing in the bed next to his. He got up and kissed her.

"What was that for?" Veronica asked smiling.

"You are my beautiful wife and I love you so much, that's what it was for." Mikey said, Veronica blushed.

"Aww, they're married and she still blushes." They heard. Their heads turned to towards the door and they saw Patrick, Andy, and Joe standing there.

"Shut up." Mikey said.

A nurse and doctor walked in the room. The nurse started checking Veronica's vitals while the doctor cleared his throat.

"Normally for a case like this you would expect the babies to be premature, but they're fully developed and healthy. It seems that we had an error in our system when we came up with your due date. Instead of having to wait a month like we proposed yesterday, you should be able to take them home in about a week." The doctor said. Pete cheered and Veronica laughed at him.

"Would you like me to bring them in here so you can take care of them for awhile?" The doctor asked. Mikey and Veronica nodded.

A few minutes later a nurse wheeled the babies in. She handed Christopher to Mikey and Katherine to Veronica. Mikey rocked Christopher back and forth and he cooed. Mikey grinned. The nurse taught them how to change a diaper then left the room.

Gerard, Ray, Bob, and Frank walked in. "Oh my god, they're like a mini Mikey and a mini Veronica." Frank said. He was right. Chris looked like Mikey and Katherine looked like Veronica.

"Did you decide on godparents?" Gerard asked gazing at Katherine.

"We couldn't choose, so we decided not to assign godparents. We would of ended up with like 20." Veronica laughed.

"Oh." Gerard said, still gazing with Katherine.

"Do you want to hold her Gee?" Veronica asked him.

"No, that's okay." Gerard said.

"Okay guys, we're gonna hit the road, we're starting a new tour today." Patrick said.

"Okay, bye Patty cakes. Thanks for coming." Veronica said.

"Bye guys, congrats." Patrick laughed and they left.

Kaitlin, Ellie, Max (Kaitlin and Ellie's brother, duh), and their parents came in.

"Aww, they're so cute." Kaitlin said upon seeing the babies.

"You wanna hold one?" Mikey asked.

"Sure." Kaitlin said. Mikey handed Christopher to her. She smiled down at Christopher. "Who else wants to hold him?" She asked quickly. Ellie took him from her and Kaitlin excused herself to go to the bathroom.

"I need a smoke." Frank lied, then left the room to find Kaitlin. He found her in the waiting room, crying in one of the chairs. "Baby, what's wrong?" he asked worried.

"Oh Frankie, I can't do this anymore!" She sobbed. Frank thought she wanted to break up with him.

"Can't do what baby?" Frank asked, he knew, but he just wanted to hear it from her. Kaitlin wiped some tears from her eyes.

"When I held their baby I had a reality check. What happens if we decide to take the next step in our relationship and I get pregnant. I don't want my parents to find out about us that way." Kaitlin cried.

"Shh, baby its okay." Frank said, pulling her to his chest.

"I want to tell them about us Frank. I don't like keeping this secret." Kaitlin said.

"We can tell them if you want." Frank said. "But im warning you, if they don't want us to stay together im not going behind their back."

"Okay Frankie, I just want to tell them though." Kaitlin said.

"Okay, when do you want to tell them?" Frank asked, wiping tears from her eyes.

"When we go home tonight. It will be easier in private." She said.

"Okay, go fix your eyeliner so they're not suspicious. I'll go back now, they think im having a cigarette." Frank said, Kaitlin nodded and Frank headed back into the hospital room.

Benji, Joel, and Billy had just walked in before him.

"Hey guys." Ray said to Joel, Billy, and Benji.

"Hi." Benji said.

"Where are Dean and Paul?" Mikey asked noticing two members of the band were missing.

"Sleeping." Billy said.

"Oh." Mikey nodded.

"They're cute." Joel said, gesturing to the babies,

"Do you want to hold one?" Veronica asked.

"Sure." Joel said. Ellie handed Chris to him.

"What's his name?" Benji asked, grinning down at Chris.

"Christopher Gerard." Veronica smiled.

"Wait, you gave him my middle name?" Gerard asked shocked.

"Yea, didn't Mikey tell you?" Veronica asked Gerard.

"No." Gerard said.

"Mikey!" Veronica yelled. "You were supposed to tell him!"

"I forgot." Mikey said sheepishly. Kaitlin walked in and saw Veronica hitting Mikey, Gerard looked confused.

"What did I miss?" Kaitlin asked sitting next to Max (for those slow people reading this, Max is Kaitlin and Ellie's brother, I haven't used his name for awhile).

"Um, Gerard just found out that Christopher's middle name is Gerard. And Veronica just found out Mikey didn't tell Gerard that Christopher's middle name was going to be Gerard." Mark said.

"Isn't being around them fun?" Ellie asked, Max laughed.

"Guys, we have to go." Kaitlin, Ellie, and Max's dad said.

"Don't leave me with these wackos!" Frank yelled.

"We have to. Our grandparents are flying in for the weekend." Max said, Kaitlin shot Frank a glance as if saying it was better to go home so she could get everything over with and they didn't have to hide anymore. Frank nodded.

"Fine. Bye guys." Frank sighed.

Everyone said their goodbyes and then Kaitlin, Ellie, Max, and their parents left.
________________________________________________________________
I hope you guys are happy i made that one long. I was going to chop it up into multiple chapters but then i changed my mind. Please review.
Sign up to rate and review this story