Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > To Have and To Hold

Chapter One

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

--Read Hidden Memories and all our other stories before this one, they all go together-- There's a wedding to plan and have. And a baby on the way to prepare for. In the mist of all the wacky thing...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 1313 words

2Ambiance
Stacey said she wouldnt update Season's change People dont, until I posted the first chapter to this one, so yesterday I had it all typed up and saved to a floppy disk and then my internet went out so I shut down the computer, after taking out the floppy disk, and fix my internet then restarted the computer, once the computer was all ready to go, I put the disk back in and went to open my file. And it told me to format the disk, well if you dont know about computers, formatting a disk causes the disk to loose all the information, so I nearly had a heart attack. And then when I tried to get the disk out to see if the little door on it was broken, the whole disk broke. I was ready to cry, I had been writing that update for almost a week, due to writers block and i was so happy i was finally done. And then like that it was gone. So I got off the computer and decided to rewrite the chapter with good ol' paper and pen, completed that and typed it up this morning. So now enough of my rambling, heres your first chapter of the new story. Enjoy! --- Laura.








Chapter One-











Joe's POV


I leaned my head against hers, going to close my eyes. I was surpised she didnt panic but she'd only been awake twenty minutes of the six hour flight. And we only had about a half hour to go. I lifted my head looking at the girl that stood in front of me. "Im so sorry to bug you but I was wondering if I could maybe get a couple of pictures and ask a couple of questions for an online magazine I own,"
"Sure," I nodded, turning to Laura and whispering in her ear; until she lifted her sleepy head looking at me then at the girl as she pulled her camera and tape recorder out of her bag. Laura rubbed her eyes, then pulled her hair back into a bun.
"How are you handling the past tragedy's of the past year?"
"Better then expected,"
"Do you have any clue what's next for Fall Out Boy?"
"Not at the moment, no I dont, we just trying to relax and get back to normal,"
"Where are Pete, Andy and Patrick right now?"
"Back home,"
"How has your relationship with Laura Wentz effected your friendship with Pete?"
"It hasnt affected anything between me and Pete, our friendship is the same,"
"It was said that you two fought, because he didnt want you with Laura, is that true?"
"He was being a big brother, I wouldnt have expected anything less out of him, he protects and loves his sister dearly, but him and I are still the best of friends,"
"What magazine are you with?" Laura joined into the conversation.
"Its an online magazine called Headphones," She looked at Laura for a moment, then grinned, "You're Laura Wentz, correct?"
"I thought that's who I was," Laura smiled.
"You two are engaged?" She looked to Laura's hand, and Laura looked to me.
"Yeah, but dont go into to much about that, its personal,"
"Are you guys going back to your home town?"
"That would be where this flight is taking us, correct?" Laura rolled her eyes.
"Yeah I guess it is," She looked down at her tape recorder, "Are you headed back to your home town for any special reason?"
"Nah, just a little trip,"
"Last question, how does it feel to be in love?" I looked to Laura smiling.
"Amazing," I answered.
"Thank you so much," she smiled, turning off the tape recorder, and heading back to her seat.



Laura's POV


I followed Joe through the airport, my hand locked in his. I felt as though I were five again looking out the window of the car, remembering past things that happen along these roads. I did miss being back here, as much as I loved L.A., this would always be my second favorite place to be. First being with Joe. I grinned as my childhood house appeared in my eye view, "Doesnt look as though their home," I got out of the car heading up the drive way to the front door, knocking a couple times, waiting for an answer.
"Wanna go see my parents first, since they not here?"
"One second," I pulled my phone out of my purse, calling my mom. A few minutes later I hung up, "She'll be here in a few minutes," I went around back grabbing the hidden key from under the plant, running back to the front, opening the door. We waited about ten minutes, before hearing the car.
"Okay where are you two?" I heard her yell as she walked into the house.
"Peter." I mumbled, making a mental note to kick his ass one more time, for ruining my surpise. I got up running to the front, "Hi mommy!" I smiled.


Pete's POV


"Why not just let Laura and Joe surpise her?" Stacey asked.
"Because Laura will give her a heart attack or something," I shrugged.
"I dont think Laura wants to kill your mom,"
"No probably not, but she shouldnt scare her either,"
"You just wanted to be mean,"
"I did not, you want to do something tonight, like dinner or something?" I changed the subject.
"Sure," she smiled.



Joe's POV


"My Joseph," I smiled at my mom as she hugged me. I pulled away after a moment, she looked me over, just like when I was little, as if I had been out all day playing and might of gotten hurt or something.
"Hi mom, im fine," I smiled.
"You're completely healthy?"
"Yes," I pulled her back into a hug, "please dont cry im fine,"



Patrick's POV


"Its gonna be nice having it be just me and you again," I smiled.
"Its been nice all along," she smirked.
"Yeah but it will be nicer now,"
"Yrue, where did Pete go?"
"His and Stacey's apartment,"
"Why didnt he go to Joe and Laura's place?"
"Laura didnt want Pete destroying her apartment,"
"But he's her brother,"
"Yeah, their weird," I shrugged, placing my fork on the plate, leaning back in my chair, "I think we should work this meal off in the worst way possible,"
"Sounds like a plan to me," She smirked from across the table at me.



Ana's POV


"I dont think you should be playing," I yelled over the drumming noise created by Andy and Jordan.
"I think we should, and I think we're hungry," He stopped smiling at me.
"Uh huh," I mumbled walking to the kitchen, there was no way I was going to cook for tweleve people, so I grabbed the house phone, heading outside, dailing the pizza place.
"Oh no, you are not," I pointed at Dirty as he and Charlie walked over to the front door.
"We were called by the men of the house for a sleep over," Dirty smiled.
"Hell no you are not," I pointed at them turing to go inside, "Tell them to leave,"
"I invited them, I cant,"
"I am not letting you three, teach these children to destroy this place," I pointed at Andy, Charlie and Dirty.
"Go out an have some fun, call Nessa or someone," Charlie smiled sitting in a chair.
"Yeah we got this," Andy smiled.
"I dont like this idea, its worse then having Pete over," I crossed my arms.
"Yeah I know but Jordan wanted them to come over, so here's your purse, here's your keys and phone, and some extra money go somewhere fun, Love you," He kissed my forehead, before opening the door and gently pushing me out, without giving me a chance to protest.
"Great," I mumbled walking to my car, "Now what do I do?"
Sign up to rate and review this story