Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Son Of Our Saviours

Sad, Sad, Sorrow

by roses_in_blood_aiden 0 reviews

A guy finds out his gf had sex with another guy, he's deathly ill anyways, so he decides to murder them both. Written by Aiden Manthe and Sammy Brrack.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-10 - 382 words

0Unrated
I strolled down the beach
With thought of sadness and sorrow
You stabbed me in the back last night
(Oh, you think I didn't see you to in bed, rubbing that butter on his skin making those noises you never did for me!) BETRAYAL! You said you'd only be with me! I should of known that was all a lie as soon as you looked at him! (You said the vows, sing the songs, but do you really know what means!?) Ya, he was at the wedding too, as soon as he gave you that look I should of shot you both dead!

I walked down the evergreens
With thought of anger and...
HATE! I can't stop this ever-going pain! (The knife goes in and the blood goes out!) No matter how hard I try you come back, and you do the same goddamn thing to get me pissed!

Chorus-
Sad, sad sorrow! (You said the vows, but didn't really know) Mad, mad, don't take me down because look who has that gun to your head! Bang, bang, and we all fade to back to black!

(I'm going to find you both, and look who's laughing when the coffins are in) Why, did you do this to me? (You made me die a little more inside, fuck you woman. {yah woman fuck you!} FUCK YOU BOTH!)
Why did you do this to yourself? You know there's no refund on this gun! (Bang bang you're dead you worthless fucks! {Ya, worthless fucks!} Fuck you woman {FUCK YOU!})
Chorus-
Sad, sad sorrow! (You said the vows, but didn't really know) Mad, mad, don't take me down because look who has that gun to your head! Bang, bang, and we all fade to back to black!

FUCK YOU, YOU BETCH! THIS GUN HAS NO RETURN POLICY! SO HERE'S AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT, LETS SEE YOU DO THIS LOSER! (FUCKING LOSER! FUCK YOOOOU!) SHOVE THIS UP THERE YOU ASSHOLE! gun sounds YA, YOU LIKE THAT BITCH?! HERE'S SOME FOR YOUR LITTLE FRIEND LYING NAKED BY YOUR SIDE! gun sounds
DON'T MESS WITH ME!
You like it now, huh, sugar?
TOO BAD MOTHERFUCKER!
police sirens
Shit the cops!
(Put your hands over you head and turn around!)
gun sounds and the sound of a cell door closing
Sign up to rate and review this story