Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

A Change in Mind: Part 2

by Zoey_was_here 0 reviews

Sasuke continues to try to recover what he gave up and lost in his past. And now he takes that daring step back into the Hidden Leaf Village. What will happen to him?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ino, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-10 - Updated: 2007-04-10 - 777 words

0Unrated
I do not own Naruto or any of its characters and stuff. I never will. Never.

Note: This takes place after he kills his brother and restores the Uchiha clan to its former glory.

**

Does anyone even think about me? Sasuke thought.

Sasuke is still in the forest, roaming around like a zombie, trying to recover everything he threw away. He is trying to get back the friends he rejected, the offers he could of made, the plans that he said no to with people.

And here we find him wondering if people still think about him. They probably do, but probably for why he ditched them all for his own satifaction. He had to leave them. No, he chose to. And now he wants to take it all back.

There's the village. Do I dare step in the place I once called my home? Sasuke thought.

He is now at the village gates. Just a few steps closer, and he would be inside the village. He takes a few tiny steps forwards, before stopping.

What would everyone say? What would they think about me coming back? Sasuke thought.

He thought this for a while... Then a random thought came up.

Hmm, I lost my chance with Sakura. What about Ino? Would she be interested in me? Sasuke thought.

Would she? Heck, Sakura and Ino fought each other, just to show Sasuke how strong they were. They had tried to impress him before he left, but he didn't care about them at all. Sakura won, because of her inner Sakura telling her not to give up.

Maybe... Maybe I'll go in. I'll go in. Even if no one will talk to me, I'll go in and try to recover what I lost. I know one of them will accept me back in there. I just know it, Sasuke thought.

And then he took a few steps in and then he was in the village...

**

"Who the? Oh, my gosh... is that... Sasuke?" Sakura said as she looked at the village enterance.

Sakura was with Naruto. They were talking about tonight, the stuff they could do. But that was probably going to be cancled.

"Sasuke? He hasn't been here for 6 months. Why would he come back here?" Naruto said not interested.

Naruto didn't look at the enterance. He didn't want to. He was afraid to see what was there. He knew Sauske was there, he just didn't want to see him. It brought him to much pain. To many memories back.

"It is. I wonder why he is back. Ino would be happy to see him," Sakura said.

Naruto didn't say anything. Sakura took his hand and dragged him over to Sasuke.

"Sakura?... Naruto...?" Sasuke asked softly.

He walked up to them and smiled. Sasuke smiled, for the second time in his life. Sakura smiled a little and Naruto looked at him with the why-the-hell-are-you-back? look.

Ino was nearby and saw the person she had missed for a whole half of a year.

"Sasuke? It's Sasuke!" she said as she ran over to him, Sakura, and Naruto.

Shikmaru was around too. He saw Sasuke and walked over to the small group of ninja that were surrounding him.

So now Shikmaru, Ino, Sakura, and Naruto were surrounding him and looking at him in surprise, except Naruto.

"Sasuke? Hey, it's been a while," Shikmaru said.

"Sasuke! I missed you!" Ino said as she hugged him out of now where.

And for once... Sasuke hugged her back.

I missed you too, Sasuke said in his thoughts.

When they parted she just smiled.

"Sasuke, why are you back?" Naruto asked.

Everyone became quiet after hearing that question. Sasuke looked at them all. He looked like he wanted to say something...

"Sasuke just spit it out," Naruto said.

"Naruto! What has gotten into you?" Sakura asked, worried.

"It's nothing," he replied.

"I'm... sorry. I'm sorry for everything," Sasuke said.

Did they all hear him correctly? Did he say he was sorry?

"It's ok. I know it's been a while. But let's start over. Hey, why don't we all chat at the field we all use to hang out at?" Ino asked smiling.

The field was a well, a field of flat grass, where they all used to hang out at when they were little. They would go there often at night looking at the stars.

Everyone nodded yes. Even Naruto did.

I'm only agreeing because I want everyone to hear something. And Sasuke will know what I'm talking about, Naruto said.

"Welcome back, Sasuke!" Everyone yelled.

And then Sasuke smiled. He knew that everything was going to be ok. Or was it?...

Fin
Sign up to rate and review this story