Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Will Find A Way

this is a story [part four]..

by burnbaby_xburn 1 review

love will find a way.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-10 - Updated: 2007-04-10 - 1773 words

0Unrated

I snapped out of my stroll down memory lane when I felt a pair of legs get into the tub with me. I opened my eyes and saw an exhausted pair of eyes looking back at me. I smiled softly and grabbed his hand and helped him sit down between my legs. I sat up a bit as he sat against me and I drapped my arms over his shoulders. I leaned my head against his shoulders and smiled as I felt him wrap his hands into mine and start to play with my fingers. I kissed his neck and then placed my head back against the cool material of the tub. There was silence in the bathroom, not an awkward silence, but a comfortable silence. Frank and I had always enjoyed these moments together. We always realised that we had made a special connection with each other, this being one of the times that validated that connection between us. Frank relaxed against me and I pulled him closer. I started to run my hands through his hair.


"You remember our talk the other night?" Frank spoke cutting into the silence between us.
"I do." I nodded, not realising that his head wasn't facing me and he couldn't tell whether I was nodding or not.
"We're going home tomorrow, and y'know.."
"I know." I nodded again and rested my head back against the tile of the tub. I closed my eyes.


I felt the water splashing around and Franks body weight being lifted off of me. I opened my one eye and looked at him. He was now turned around and facing me head on. His eyes had a pleading look to them. His eyes were searching for a sign from me to let him know that I was thinking of him and I wasn't just going to go home and forget everything between us.


I smiled, a half hearted smile and took Frank's face into my hands. I looked into his eyes in hopes that maybe somehow I could convey my love for him through my eyes. I searched his eyes, and there was something there that I hadn't seen recently, it was him telling me through his soul that he needed me in more ways than I could ever imagine. My heart fluttered at the thought and I just pulled him close to me. I knew he was scared to lose me and I was just as scared to lose him if it ever came down to it. His arms gentley wrapped around my waist and he kissed the top of my head. I needed this moment with him because he was my Frankie, and I was his Kate. We needed each other like air.


"I know what you're thinking Frank, and if you ever think that I'll forget about you, you're crazy." I pulled back from our embrace and starred him right in the eyes. "If I went home, I don't think I'd be able to survive without you and I've made up my mind, as much as I love my house and my hometown, I do love you more."
Frank let out a exasperated sigh of relief. I could tell he was holding it in for minutes thinking that I would say no to him.
"So you're gonna do it? You're going to move in with me?!" His eyes lit up and I nodded and encouraging yes with a smile plastered accross my face from ear to ear.
"Thank god, I love you so much!" He kissed me on the lips hard and his hands grabbed my cheeks, pulling my face closer to him.


I smiled into the kiss. My heart litterally felt like it was going to explode and the butterflies in my stomach were going absolutely nuts. The reason why I was so in love with him was because he always had this way of making me head over heels in love with him just by his kisses. Any other guy I had ever would never have even thought about doing the things that Frank would want to do for me. The point behind all of it was that he actually wanted to make me happy and felt the need to keep me happy even though it didn't take much.


I giggled as Frank stepped out of the bath and lifted me up by arms and then grabbed me under my legs. I squealed realising that both he and I were soaking wet and completely naked. We both had extremely large smiles plastered accross our faces and I frantically tried to keep my arms around his neck but because we were so wet it was hard to keep close contact but the contact that we did have was amazing.


I gasped slightly as I felt Frank throw me into the center of the bed that was in our hotel room. I smiled as I saw that familiar look in his eyes. I was spread eagle on the bed and Frank's eyes were locked with mine and he layed overtop of me on the bed. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a deep kiss. His tounge pressed into my lips begging for entereance, I gracefully obliged and deepened the kiss. I let a soft moan escape my lips as I felt Frank move himself to fit his lower body between my legs. I pulled away a little bit and ran my hand over his chest. I looked down at his chest and ran my arms up and over until it reached his cheek. My eyes quickly followed and looked directly into his gorgeous eyes. I kissed him softly again.


"I love you Frankie, with all my heart." I smiled and he kissed me deeply again. I kissed back and watched as he pushed my legs further apart. There was a wicked grin spread accross his face as he pulled my one leg up to wrap around his back. He kissed my neck and bit lightly into the side of it. I moaned deeply and ran my fingers through his hair. I had been waiting for this moment for the longest time because the bus was rather uncomfortable if you wanted to manouver yourself like this. In a hotel room you were free to do whatever you wanted to, however you wanted to.


I closed my eyes and arched my back as I felt Frank grab ahold of my nipple and bit down hard. I moaned and screamed for more and thats exactly what he gave me. I felt his hand move from beside my head down to inbetween my legs. His fingers found themselves a way inside of me and he kissed me again. The feeling that I got from his was that of satisfaction already. He pulled out his fingers and brought them up to my mouth, I sucked on his fingers lightly and rolled my tounge around the tips and then sucked on the deeply. Frank grunted slightly before deciding that he had had enough and it was time to show me just how much he really did love me. I felt him brace himself against me and push himself inside me in one foul stroke. I groaned as I felt him start to press all his body weight against me. I felt complete with Frank inside of me, there wasn't anyway really to describe it except the fact that it was like we were two pieces of a puzzle fitting together so perfectly.


Frank bit down on my collar bone and then moved to the side of my neck. I felt the pressure building up between us and the sweat was starting to form on his forehead. I dug my nails into his back and held on for dear life. It would be only seconds before I collapsed underneath his touch. Frank started to quicken his pace when he came to pushing inside of me, I felt my muscles inside of me starting to contract and I moaned his name loudly.


"Frank." I took a deep breath, "I'm..oh god." I couldn't even finish my sentence before I felt Frank let go and send me soaring into the land of bliss. He collapsed ontop of my chest and laid there taking deep breathes trying to get back to a normal pattern. I smiled, completely satisfied with him, myself and our relationship. I ran my hands absentmindedly through his hair, I loved my time with him especially right now. Frank moved off of me slightly and moved off to my side. I started to feel a little bit cold so I reached down and pulled the covers up and over up so that we were completely cozy again. I felt him sneak his arm over my stomach and pull me as humanly close to him as possible.


"I love you so much." He started to say his voice was barely above a whisper. I rolled my head over so that I was looking at him directly. He wasn't looking at me directly in the eyes at all, he was busying himself drawing circles on my stomach."I don't know what I'd do without you in my life." He reached up and kissed my lips. I smiled and kissed him back.
"I love you too." I smiled.


Frank got off of the bed and walked over to his suitcase and started rummaging through it on a mission to find whatever he was looking for. I proped myself up on my elbows and starred at him. I watched as he slipped on a pair of boxers and then grabbed something else and returned to the bed. I laid back down as he crawled over to my side. He grabbed my hand dropped something into my palm. I smiled softly as I stretched the gift out, revealing that it was thin silver necklace with a heart pendant on the end of it. Inscribed in the pendant was the letters 'F + K'.


"This is so cute, where did you get it?" I sat up immediately and put it around my neck.
"That's for me to know and you to never find out." I smiled and kissed him before laying back down on the bed.


I rolled onto my stomach beside him and yawned. I laid my head down on the pillow and felt him wrap his legs around mine and his over my back. I smiled and closed my eyes.

Nights like this made it all worth it & tomorrow would be a hell of a long plane ride back to my house.
Sign up to rate and review this story