Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Presence House

Dramatic Closer

by closet_vampire 8 reviews

"wake up!"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-04-10 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 481 words

1Exciting
I turned looking to my friends, to a still Frank laying on the floor wrapped in Ray's arms. Bob staring to me, both of them yelling my name. All I could see was there lips moving; no voice came from their throat. The whispering voice now controlled me, they screamed violently shaking my very core.

"WHAT!" I screamed back, upwards to the ceiling, "WHAT DO YOU WANT!?"

My body shaking, my forehead sweating, my temples pounding and my last bit of energy attempting to keep me standing. I yelled to the ceiling, ripping my vocal cords to shreds.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?"

My hands moved forward as a bounded towards a wall; clawing and tearing at the drywall. I was destroying anywhere I thought the voices were coming from. Yelling my question through the screaming of the whispers who'd learned to project. Ray and Bob watched me in horror, they couldn't move. How could they?

"I'VE PUT MY BEST FRIEND TO SLEEP!" I screeched, tears pouring out of me; soaking my skin, "IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED!?"

The voices kept screaming, it was beyond loud. I knew my ears had lost their hearing, sense of sound. It was only the vibrations coming to me. My whole body was ready to give out, collapse, and die.

"Let me sleep," I sobbed falling to my knees.

My hands caked in tears, walling and death of a friend. My nails bleeding and my eye's on the verge of closing forever.

"L-let me sleep," I whimpered, "please, let me be."

A long finally piercing scream which caused the lights to flicker ran is course. Shooting the last of me. When the sitantic screeching ceased my world feel into darkness.

"Thank you," I whispered softly.

*

My eye's snapped open.

"Welcome back buddy."

I looked to my right, Frank sat perched on a small chair guitar in hand. I blinked hard. No longer was I in the upstairs, I sat in a large chair my head nestled to the back. My body warm and illuminatingly relaxed. The rest of my band mates sitting in chairs they had chosen, sitting and waiting for inspiration.

"How long was I out?"

"Almost Five minutes," my brother replied looking up from his bass.

"Well 4 minutes and 43 seconds," Ray remarked into his watch, "but whose counting."

Bob tapped on his kick a few times before clearing his throat. I glanced at him, his expression bored. Mikey looked up, his thin face smiling towards me.

"Have a nice nap Gerard?" he asked strumming a quiet cord.

I nodded slowly,
"Can you pass me that pen Frank?"

Obligingly he passed a dulled black pen to my open palm. My fingers curled around it and I pulled a blank page to me. Writing furiously.

"Whats up?" Frank asked.

"I know the next song," I stated.

"What?" He yawned pausing as his arms lifted.

"Sleep."











Fin
Sign up to rate and review this story