Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > The Adventures of the Pink Venture

The Adventures of the Pink Venture

by Oldwolf

The tales of a cargo ship and its highly perverted crew. Each chapter is an independant story. Expect to see just about everything short of M/M.

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Erotica, Humor, Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 8795 words - Complete

?Blocked

A/N: Abigail (Abby) Noriega and Janet Longsley are the property of Pillsy and are used with permission.




Chapter 1




Steam is still coming off the ship as it settles onto the landing pad. The large rectangular space transport hisses as its engine is shut down.




A trio of men approach the vessel. All three are of obviously oriental decent in spite of the planet being colonized for several generation. One is in traditional robes while the two flanking him are in full body armor, their rifles held at the ready.




The ships boarding ramp slowly lowers before a Caucasian man of about thirty walks down it. He's about one hundred and eighty centimeters tall with black hair in a crew cut and piercing green eyes, his sidearm is tied down low on his thigh. He also appears to have a case of 1700 shadow, despite it being close to midday. He smiles reassuringly as he approaches the reception committee, "Hiya boys, how can I help you?"

The one in the middle scowls at the apparent informality. He readies his data pad, "Your name please."




"I'm Duke Jones, I'm the owner and master of the /Pink Venture/," the man says before he holds out a data card. "These are my papers as well as the information on my crew members."




The robe clad individual takes the card and inserts it into the reader slot of his pad. He peruses the information for a full minute before nodding his head, "Very well sir, everything appears to be in order." He extracts the data card and hands it back to the spacer along with another card, "These are the regulations concerning shore leave for your crew in addition to all regulations pertaining to the buying and selling of good here on Sar'nel."




"Thank you sir, I'll look over these immediately."




The three Oriental's turn and another man, this time a Caucasian approaches the vessel.




The newcomer says, "Welcome sir."




As the two men begin negotiating the price to be paid for housing the ship, a leggy platinum blonde with blue eyes and a good sized chest walks out of the vessel.




Without looking at the woman, Duke holds out the newly acquired data card, "Sam, please look this over and highlight anything that could be a problem."




The female takes the item, "Right away captain." She pulls data pad out of her back pocket, the pad only slightly larger than an old fashioned paperback novel. She inserts the card and quickly begins to note the items that her captain will need to cover.




The two men finally settle on an agreeable price. A receipt is quickly produced and both sign it.




After the spaceport man leaves, Duke turns to the woman, "So XO, what's the problem this time."




Sam hands the pad to her captain, "I've highlighted the laws and regs that might be a problem cap, but we have another problem of the potentially major variety."




The dark haired male frowns, "What's gone wrong this time?"




"Rose says that capacitor #4 is about dead. It might handle one more jump, but it could also give out mid-jump, leaving us Divinity only knows where. Also coupler #2 is starting to get a bit touchy as well. It's not critical yet, but we both know how quickly a magnetic coupler can go to shit."




"Damn! Alright," Duke says, "have Rose and Janet start pricing the local merchandise. Depending on the cargo we can find as well as its destination we'll see about delaying the repairs. Worlds this far out always have a high markup for starship parts."




"Very well sir. Abby has also requested a few hours of leave to do some personal shopping."




The man nods slowly, "That shouldn't be a problem as far as I know. I'm going to be browsing the local nets for the next couple of hours to see if I can grab a decent open contract."




"Very well cap, I'll send all three to you before they disembark for final instructions if that is acceptable."




The man nods distractedly, "It will be fine Sam."




"Something on your mind Duke?"




The captain shakes his head violently for a moment, "No Sam, I'm fine. I just have a feeling this stop's not going to go well."




The blonde puts her hand on the mans shoulder, "We can always burn space if you think we need to cap."




Ruefully, the captain shakes his head, "No we can't. Between the cost of the repairs and the fuel to get us anywhere, we'd run out of funds about the time we docked next. This means that we need profitable cargo in the hold before we lift off. If we can find a lubber job to fill in the cracks so much the better."




The woman scowls as she nods her understanding, "If you need, me and the girls can do a few 'shows'."




Duke shakes his head once more, "No way, I will take a lubber job before I'll ask you girls to lower yourselves to that level."




She kisses his cheek lightly, "We know that, and that's why we're willing to do them. Still, it'd be best if it doesn't come to that."




"Agreed Sam, agreed. Alright, I'm going to be in my quarters, please send Abby to me first." He watches his executive officer's ass for a few moments before he makes the short walk to his cabin.




The room is rather plain in appearance, bare metal walls with only a few wall hangings and a large desk surrounded by three chairs comprise the majority of the clutter in the outer room. He's just sat down behind his desk when the door chime sounds.




Abigail Noriega practically bounces into the cabin, "Good afternoon captain!"




Duke eyes his security and tactical officer warily as befits the trigger happy beauty. At 140 cm, the raven haired nineteen year old barely comes up to her captain's shoulder. "I understand you want some leave, is this correct," the man says as he punches up her records.




"Yes sir," comes the excepted reply.




Duke nods as he finishes reviewing the records, "Well, you've done nothing to warrant being confined to the ship so permission is granted." He looks at the wall crono, "It's 12:00 now. I want you back here by 15:00 at the latest, understood?"




The dark haired lady salutes sharply before sticking her tongue out at her captain, "Understood sir!"




The man laughs, "Get out of here wench and send the other two in. Oh, and before I forget, the locals have a law against a private citizen carrying anything larger than a light handgun, so leave the ordinance behind."




The woman looks through her red laced tresses at her captain in a pout, but doesn't say anything when she sees that he's unwilling to budge, "Yes sir." She grins as she turns around.




Duke chuckles again as he watches Abby put a little extra shake into her walk as she leave his cabin. He smiles as the single non-specialist in his entire crew walks into the room first.




Janet Longsley is only a few centimeters taller than Abby, but much better endowed. She smiles as she toys with the end of her braided, brown hair. She walks to in front of the desk without a moment's hesitation.




Rose Winston is scowling as she walks into the captain's quarters. She short height and thin build make her already generous chest even more pronounced. Her shock of neon purple hair set off her bright green eyes and in perfect keeping with her clothing. A thin strip of cloth keeps her breasts contained, at least nominally and her black micro-skirt ends mere millimeters below the curve of her taught behind. The engineer does nothing to hide the fact that her left leg is a prosthetic from the knee down as it disappears into a boot. She stands before the




The man takes a moment to take in the two women before he says, "Well Rose, how bad is it, really?"




The purple haired female collapses into one of the chair, not incidentally giving her captain a good look at her baby blue panties, "It's fucking bad sir. I've rebuilt the bitch of a capacitor about as many damned times as I can. The slut's pretty much going to have to be replaced. I think I can actually rebuild the the damned coupler, but that'll ground us for no less than a fucking week and it assumes I can get the mother fucking parts I need. I believe both of the cunts will hold up for another jump, but you'd better make fucking sure that there's replacements available on the other side other wise we're gonna be butt fucked hard and not pleasantly either."




Duke nods, "Alright, that's about what what I'm expecting. I want you two to scout around a bit and do some price checks. Don't make any commitments, but I want to know about how much the cost is going to be. Clear?"




Rose rises warily, "Clear cap. Anything else?"




"Just one thing, come over here."




The engineer walks around the desk, until she's right next to the captain, at which point she turns her back on him.




Duke grabs the hem of the skirt and pulls it up, allowing him to see her pantie clad ass cheeks. He grins as he slaps one of them roughly, "Put on something more concealing Rose before you go out. On a world like this, I don't want to think of what the penalty for public indecency is."




"But I doubt it'd be nice, I gotcha cap. How did you know I was planning on going out dressed like this?"




The man smiles as he pulls the skirt back down, "Simple, you almost never wear panties around the ship, so it was a fairly safe guess."




She turns around and bends down to kill the captain's cheek, "Alright, I'll get properly dressed before I leave the ship."




"Good, now you two get out of here, I want you back by 1500." Duke takes a moment to enjoy the rear view of both of the women before he opens up his terminal and connects to the local trade-net where he starts desperately seeking contracts that will cover the costs for this entire mess.




&




"Hm?" Abby hummed when something caught her eye. "Pet shop?"




Cages full of animals of all shapes and sizes surrounded the small tent. A grizzly man was standing behind the counter, where an old register and a bit of dust were gathered. The man had an aggressive, yet old air about him.




"Hullo, there, missy!" he called cheerfully. "You lookun' for sumpin' special?"




"Just browsing, thanks!" Abby replied, scouring the rows of exotic animals. A few Winged Fish, a pair of Spiked Wolves, and...




"Prak! Pretty lady," chirped a high-pitched voice from her right. She turned her chocolate-colored eyes to a cage large enough for her to sit in comfortably. Inside was one of the strangest creatures the dark-skinned girl had ever seen. His (she just knew it was male) spherical body was about the size of a man's torso and stood on three insect-like legs. Each was as wide around as one of Abby's 90 mm shoulder-mounted grenade launchers and covered in a hard blue-green shell. What looked like a parrot's beak was in the center of the body, which was covered in the same chitinous material. Nine slick, green tentacles with red tips gripped the cage bars while a flexible stalk supported a trio of bright, gemlike eyes.




"Are you talking to me?" Abby asked, pointing at herself.




"Prak! Nice pretty lady," the thing said, his eyes gleaming. "Buy me, buy me."




"You're pretty cute," Abby said. She reached a hand into the cage and was gently captured by a pair of tentacles. They caressed her dark skin and Abby felt a twinge in her back brain. "Hey, SHOPKEEP!!! How much for cutie here?"




"The Triped?" the middle-aged man said. He scratched the stubble on his chin and smiled. "Hundred-fifty."




"Alright, I'll take him," Abby said, reluctantly pulling her arm from the strange creature's embrace. She filled out a number of forms and dropped a heavily jingling sack in the man's lap. "Deliver him to Landing Pad 7 at 0800 tomorrow, kay?"




"Sure, missy," the man said. Abby bounded off, a distinct spring in her step. At least ten minutes passed before she realized that she'd forgotten something very important.




"Ohhhh. Cap'n's gonna be mad."




&




Duke switches off the computer with a muttered oath. He'd underestimated the situation. It wasn't that there were no contracts large enough to cover the repairs, there were simply no open contracts available anywhere on the planet, which was odd in the extreme.




The man cracks his back as he stands up, making a note to himself to visit Beverly soon, his medical officer has a gift for massage therapy. He grabs an old, worn blue denim coat off the rack as he exits his cabin. As expected, Sam meets him at the boarding ramp.




"Going fishing sir?"




"Yeah, I'm going to see if I can get us an off-track contract. Make sure Rose doesn't have anything torn apart that would keep us completely grounded. There's something going on here and I don't know what it is, yet!"




The blonde nods her head, "Alright Duke, good luck. I'll have Rose's cost on the repairs on your desk when you get back. Oh, and Abby needs to meet you face to face when you have a spare hour. I think she's in need of a good 'fix' herself cap," she says with a lecherous grin.




Duke smiles, "Alright, have her meet me in my quarters when I get back. I should be here around 1900 or so."




"Will do sir."




The man shakes his head as he walks out of the starport. He quickly walks to the nearest cantina, knowing it's the one most likely frequented by spacers. The main room is large, noisy, smoke filled, and smelly. With a bright smile Duke walks over to the bar and orders himself a beer, glad to be back in his element. He looks at the barkeep and says, "Yo, pally, you know anyone who's looking to move some cargo?"




The man nods slowly and smiles as his customer slips a small silvery strip across the bar. He easily picks up the strip and slips it into his pocket, "Corner table, I don't know what he's looking to move, but I understand he's offering to pay extremely well."




Duke takes a swig of his beer before he starts slowly moving towards the table the bartender had indicated.




Sitting at the table is a blonde man brooding over a glass of whiskey. As Duke approaches, the man says, "Can I help you mister?"




The dark haired man nods his head and carefully takes a seat across from the lighter haired man, "I hear you're looking to move some cargo." When the other man nods, Duke says, "Well, I've got a cargo hold that I'm looking to fill. What say we take creds here?"




The blonde instantly perks up, "Indeed sir, lets. How big is your hold?"




With that, the haggling begins in earnest. Ten minutes later, the two men raise their glasses to a deal made.




The customer, Jim Shadock, says, "So, when can you accept delivery of the cargo?"




"What say you have it delivered to Landing Pad 7 in two days at 0900?"




"That works fine for me Mr. Jones. So, I shall see you two days hence. I have matter I must attend to in order to make sure everything is prepared, good evening."




Duke watches the other man leave with the unpleasant sense that he's missed something very important, but he can't seem to figure out what it could be. He slowly sips the beer, enjoying the alcohol for a time. Finally he rises and heads back to the /Venture/. The man breaths a sigh of relief when he sets foot on the ships ramp, not surprised in the least to find Sam waiting for him, despite his returning over two hours early.




"Welcome home sir. I think we may have a minor problem."




"How so?"




"Abby's waiting for you in your quarters and has been there for the past hour, at her own insistence."




Duke nods, "Yeah, means she screwed up in a minor way, somehow. If it was major, she'd have told you so you could start making preparations, but the consequences are going to be coming to roost soon and I'm going to have to settle them." The man shakes his head as he sighs, "Alright, I'll get started on this immediately." He hands Sam a data card, "I got us a contract. Go over this with a fine tooth comb, I need to know if there are going to be any complications?"




The blonde nods as she tucks the card between her generous breasts, "Right away sir. Will there be anything else?"




The man growls slightly, "Looks like Abby's isn't the only one who needs a fix of bedroom fun. Alright, yes there is, I want you to go over Rose's figures and note your own thoughts and recommendations before you forward it to me please. I think that should keep you busy for the remainder of the night." He grins as Sam turns to leave and he gives in to his earlier impulse.




The woman yelps slightly as her captain slaps her on the ass. She looks over her shoulder and returns his grin before continuing down the corridor.




Duke chuckles as he walks to his cabin. There are more than a few bonuses to being the male captain of a ship crewed exclusively by women, and horny women at that. He opens the door and he isn't surprised to find his security officer kneeling on the floor, her arms stretched out in front of her and her forehead pressed to the floor. He walks forward until he is directly in front of the prostrated female, he then lifts his right foot and rubs her cheek with the insole of it.




Abby raises her head just enough to turn it and kiss her captain's shoe before once more pressing her forehead to the ground.




Duke frowns at the unspoken signal that one of his girls has really screwed up. Still, he takes off his jacket before he continues with the ritual. He places the toe of his shoe on the front part of the top of Abby's head and gently forces her head up, rolling the bottom of his footwear along her forehead and nose before she is in a position to apply her lips to the underside of his shoe.




The raven haired beauty relaxes a bit as she sits back on her ankles. She folds her hands in front of her and looks at her captains feet for a moment before she says, "Master, I have made a mistake and the consequences shall be felt by the ship as a whole and will require your attention."




The man sighs as he goes to hang his jacket up, this is not going to be a quick fix. He then walks over to his desk and sits down. Given her actions so far, the captain's not surprised when Abby crawls over to in front of him rather than rising to her feet and walking before returning to her knees. "Alright little lady," Duke says in his most intimidating voice, "you'd better start explaining yourself, and make it good missy."




Abby swallows nervously, "Sir, earlier today I was shopping and I came across a pet store. I was curious so I went in. In the shop was a cute creature, and sir, I couldn't resist, I just had to purchase it. I didn't even think about it sir. It was only later, after the deal had been completed, that I thought of the ship and that I would need your permission to keep him. Please sir, let me keep my pet aboard the ship."




Duke scowls, "You have a signed contract little lady?"




The security officer buries her chin in her chest, "Yes I do sir."




The man leans back in his chair with a sigh, "Well, it looks like I have no real choice in the matter. Yes, you can keep the critter missy, but you are going to have to take on extra responsibilities in exchange for this privilege. To begin with, you will have to buy its food out of your own money, pay for any medical services it may require, and take care of it. In short, you will be responsible for it completely in my book. If it causes a problem, it'll be your butt I come hunting for, clear?"




The woman leans forward to kiss her captain's shoes, "Clear sir, thank you sir!"




"Don't thank me yet, I'm not done. You will also be required to make whatever compensations to Sam that she chooses for the extra work she is going to have to put forward to figure out what effect the creature's excrement is going to have on the ships recycling and waste processing facilities. You will do as she says, you will not try to negotiate. If you had come to us beforehand, I wouldn't mind you trying to lessen it, but not after the fact. Understood?"




Abby leans back on her ankles, her eyes locked on her captain's shoes, "Yes sir."




"Good, there is one additional item to deal with before we get to your punishment for actions that have an impact on the ship's operation without consulting me first."




The woman swallows, "What might that be sir?"




"My payment for allowing this thing onto my ship! You will perform one act of my designating per week in addition to your standard shipboard duties. Clear Abigail?"




The security officer once more leans forward to kiss her captains shoes, "As a bell sir."




Duke nods his head, "Very well then. The infraction was minimal and the impact likewise, as such you are to receive a spanking to consist of twenty-two swats before you make your down payment on our deal."




"Very good sir. What position would you like to use to discipline me sir?"




The man's forehead furls for a moment, "Bend over my desk little lady, you should know the routine by now."




Eyes still downcast like a wayward little girl, Abby rises to her feet, which are bare as required by the ritual. She reaches down and undoes the seal on the mini-skirt, allowing it to fall to the ground and revealing her hot pink panties. The dark skinned woman grabs the hem of her tee-shirt and pulls it over her head, revealing a bra of the same color as her panties. Her eyes never rise as she reaches back and undoes the clasp of her brassier. The security officer never hesitates as she pulls the garment away, exposing her smallish breasts to the cool air, her nipples already hard. She takes a shuddering breath as she lowers her panties to the ground. The woman straightens up, giving her captain a clear view of her shaven snatch before she reluctantly holds the garments out.




Duke smiles as he stands up and takes Abby's panties. He brings them to his face for a moment, just long enough to smell her arousal, before he wads them up.




Unsurprised, the dark haired lady opens her mouth and takes the impromptu gag easily. She then walks around to the front of the desk where she bends over, leaving her taught behind in the air.




The captain walks around to behind his security officer. He slowly runs one finger along the inside of her crack, gently massaging her asshole for a moment before he draws his hand back and swats one cheek as hard as he can. The muffled yelp of pain makes him grin as he lands a blow on the other cheek. As the third blow comes into contact with the woman's rump, he notices the skin is starting to darken slightly.




As the fourth blow lands on her ass, Abby screams into her panties, knowing full well that not only does she deserve this, but that it will help further arouse her master.




Duke finally lets off when each of the woman's cheeks have taken elven blows. He takes a moment to consider her slightly darkened posterior before he undoes the button of his trousers. He quickly lowers his pants to his knees after he steps so that he's facing the bent over woman full on.




Abby is glad she took the time to masturbate before she took her vigil as her captain rams into her pussy as hard as he can. The young woman is already primed from the anticipation which means the in only a few quick strokes she moans into her own panties as she climaxes.




The captain growls as the sensations from his security officer's orgasm prove too much for his control. He's panting heavily as he pulls out of the woman. He pulls his pants up and redoes them, proud of the woman as she stays exactly where she is until she's dismissed. He steps back and says, "Alright Abby, you've paid for your actions this time. To complete your punishment, you are to leave your panties where they are and walk back to your quarters dressed as you are."




The security woman stands up and turns to her captain before bowing. With Duke and her juices sliding down the insides of her firm thighs, she holds her head high as she walks from the room, knowing that each and every member of the crew is going to make a reason to stop and talk at her for a little bit, at the bare minimum.




Duke watches the sway of Abby's ass for a moment as she leaves his quarters. He shakes his head to try and drive the thoughts of sex from his mind as he activates his computer and begins going through the daily reports. He swears as he looks over the estimates Rose and Janet had managed to scare up. The man is glad to note that his XO is being her normal, efficient self and has already made a few inquires about the costs if the repairs are delayed until until they get the payment for delivering the cargo. He swears again as he looks over two estimates. With a sigh of resignation, the captain routes a message to Sam and Rose to purchase the replacements here and begin the installations immediately.




&




At 0800 the next morning Duke is watching Abby as she supervises the loading of her new pet. He nods to Sam and Rose as they disembark, the blond is needed to charge the parts to the ships account.




As the delivery folks leave, a pair of spaceport trash walk towards the boarding ramp.




The captain motions for his security officer to stay close as he watches the two.




Both are wearing standard coveralls and are completely bald.




The one on the right says, "Hey buddy, you the one who took a contract from Shadock?"




Duke nods slowly, being sure to keep his right hand as close to his gun as he can while still being polite, "Yeah, I am, what's it to you?"




The newcomer grins nastily, "Well buddy, if you take a contract on Sar'nel, you have to pay an export tax to William Frost. A simple ten percent of the contract amount will be sufficient to make sure neither you, your crew, or the cargo have any unfortunate 'accidents' while here."




Something ugly moves behind Duke's eyes as he glares at the two pieces of garbage, "Listen you chunks of filth, take your threats and get the mother fucking hell outta here!"




The two toughs look at each other before they launch themselves at the two spacers.




Abby swears as she ducks under the clumsy tackle, knowing she can't go for her guns until these idiots pull a weapon.




Duke also ducks under the tough's grabbing arms. He steps around behind the piece of trash and buries a hard worked fist into the mans kidney, earning a howl of pain. As the tough spins around, he turns straight into the captain's punch, catching him square in the teeth. As his opponent falls unconsciouses, the spacer turns his attention to where is security officer is trying desperately to avoid the more skilled brawlers attacks.




The slightly built woman is getting more and more irritated as her dodges get sloppier and sloppier. Just as she's about to reach for her guns, the man falls over and she can see Duke standing behind him, the captains hands bunched together and his body stooped over from the heavy blow he'd just delivered.




The man looks at his security officer, "You've got your pieces, go and catch up with Sam and Rose. I doubt we've heard the end of this."




Abby takes off at a sprint, glad she'd conned the XO into telling her were they were going to be shopping.




Duke shakes his head as he activates the intercom, "Hey Brit, get your ass to the gangplank pronto!"




Thirty seconds later a pale woman with red hair, freckles and green eyes comes sprinting down the corridor. A height of 170 cm and a slightly trimmer than average build help to emphasize her C-cup breasts, "Yo cap'n, what's up?"




"Hey Brittany, grab one of these idiots please. We'll dump them outside the back door."




Each of the spacers grabs one of the men and drags them out of the spaceport without coming across anyone else. Not overly surprising given the small size of the facility. As the group gets out of the port, the two toughs start to awaken.




Duke grins evilly as the trash starts to come to, a process he puts to an end with a well placed kick to each of their heads. As he gets ready to head back into the building, the captain's eye is caught be something in the alleyway that makes him grin even wider. He looks to his navigation officer and she shakes her head when she realizes his intention.




The two toughs are dragged over to a dumpster. When Duke opens the trash container, he staggers back from the horrible smell. He grins momentarily as he looks at Brittany, "Alright my dear, on three, lift and toss him in."




The spacers grab each of the pieces of trash in turn before tossing them into the dumpster. When they return to the ship they find Sam and Abby waiting for them jut inside the ramp.




Duke's expression hardens as he says, "Thanks for your help Brittany, now take off please." For once the man doesn't watch the redhead's ass as she walks away, "Sam, I take it Abby filled you in on what happened?"




The blonde nods her head, "Yes she did. Rose is in the engine room replacing both the coupler and the capacitor. She's going to see about rebuilding it and keeping it on hand as a spare for just in case."




The captain nods his head slowly, "That's a good idea. Please make a note Sam to have Rose start perusing the used parts dealers whenever we get into port. Given her skills at rebuilding those things, we should be able to build up a respectable supply fairly quickly." He then turns to his security officer, "Abby, I don't think that this is over, so I am going to review your analysis on ways this asshole could conceivably interfere with the cargo transfer that is happening tomorrow. Do not fail me!"




The dark haired woman snaps to attention at her captain's harsh tone before she snaps of a salute, "Sir, yes sir! Permission to be dismissed sir!"




"Permission granted," he says as he turns to his executive officer. "Alright Sam, secure the ship. Since the constabulary has yet to make an appearance, I think it's safe to say that they aren't going to. No one leaves this ship without my explicit approval, understood?"




The woman nods, "Understood Duke. You think it'll get that bad?"




"I don't know. If this guy's smart, he'll cut his losses and send me a private message telling me to keep away from here in the future. If on the other hand he's an idiot, as I suspect, he's going to try and cause trouble for us. I want the refueling process finished immediately as that's one of the easiest ways to harm the ship."




"As you command sir. Should I start making plans for a reprisal?"




The captain absently presses the button to close the ramp as he considers the question, "Yes, make the needed plans. However, I don't intend to use them unless we're pressed again and have the time needed to execute your plans without delaying us overly much, I'd prefer not at all, but that's not reasonable. I'm planning on burning out of here at 1200 tomorrow, so you will have until 1600 to be back to the ship if we do use any form of reprisal."




"Understood sir. Will there be anything else?"




"Just the suggestion that you get with our esteemed cargo mistress and make sure there's room for anything you might 'acquire' during the course of your reprisals."




"Gotcha cap."




"Alright then, get to work," as his XO turns to walk into the ship, Duke can't resist.




Sam yelps slightly as the expected swat lands on her ass.




The man isn't overly surprised when the blonde doesn't turn around before continuing down the corridor. With a resigned sigh, he starts the relatively short trek to the ship's bridge. The bare metal corridors barely vibrate under his booted foot as he approaches the hatch to the command center of the ship.




The door slides away to give a full view of the back of the captain's chair. As he walks onto the bridge, he looks to his right to the communications board which is unsurprisingly empty as his communications officer, Karen, is also his cargo mistress, which means that Sam most likely has her cornered somewhere going over the cargo manifest like a hawk.




Duke walks around the bridge and drops into his seat in the middle of the bridge. Directly in front of him and slightly to the right is the tactical board where Abby would be sitting if the ship were under way and only a meter to the left is the navigation board where Brittany is currently updating the on-board nav-maps.




The redhead turns around in her chair and grins saucily at her captain, "So, what's up boss man?"




The man can already tell what direction his helm woman's mind is taking considering the otherwise abandoned bridge. "We've got cargo earmarked for Careen. It's a bit off our normal routes, so I want you to take a little extra time when laying in the jump course."




The woman's eyes gloss over for a moment before she turns back around to her station. For the next several minutes she clicks her tongue as she runs the navigational computations needed for an interstellar voyage. Finally Karen turns back to her captain, who's resting his cheek on his fist with an elbow on the grinning at her. "Everything is as ready as can be sir. I'll have to do a few last minute calculations a little before jump, but that's standard."




Duke nods his head as he straightens up, "Alright then Brit, I guess that'll do for the moment." He grins lecherously as he stands up, "Now I believe we have a mutual need to fulfill."




The redhead swiftly deactivates her console before she rises to meet her captain.




Knowing his navigators preferences, as soon as he comes in arms reach he reaches out and grabs a fist full of her hair. He grins as she yelps in pain a moment before he spins her around and roughly shoves her into her own station.




The consoles lip bites into into Brittany's hip for a moment before her upper body is forced over. She winces slightly as her tits are mashed against the unyielding metal.




Duke turns his hand slightly, earning another yelp of pain from the woman as her hair is pulled even further. He quickly yanks her skirt up and pulls her bright red panties down just far enough to give him access to her pussy. With a minimum of movement, the man releases his cock and unceremoniously shoves it into the woman's dripping cunt.




As her captain starts fucking her as hard and as fast as he can, Brittany moans loudly knowing that she won't take long from the rough treatment so far. She hears a growl moments before Duke's cum shoots into her body, sending her into orgasm as well.




The captain takes a moment to catch his breath before he steps away from the bend over female, a moment later he has his dick put away.




Brit straightens up before she pulls her panties up and her skirt back down. She then turns around and gives the man a quick kiss on the cheek, "Thanks for that cap'n, I need some relief."




"I'd guessed as much. Next time, don't hesitate to go see Sam, she'll treat you right, you know that."




The woman smiles as she reaches out and grabs the man's crotch, "True, but as good as a strap-on is, or even that trick Karen can do with her clit, it's not the same as a big, hard cock pounding into me."




"Alright, alright, but do consider which is worse, settling for a less then perfect solution or the punishment you'll get for snapping at Sam or I?"




The redhead swallows as she recalls the last time she broke that taboo, "You have a good point captain, and if necessary, I'll take either or the alternatives, but I'd still rather have you."




Duke nods his head, "It's your choice Brit." He smiles as he watches the woman sit back down at her station and go back to her tasks. With a resigned sigh, he sits down in his own chair and calls up the first of the many reports any ship generates, no matter how small it is, on the small vid screen to his right. A short ten minutes later the last of the reports are dealt with. The man stretches slightly as he rises to his feet. To his surprise, not a single one of his crew members on his way back to his cabin. He is however surprised to find an early lunch waiting for him along with Abby's security analysis. As Duke is finishing up his meal, his communicator buzzes.




A moment later Brittany's face pops onto the wall screen, "Captain, I hate to disturb you, but those morons we tossed in the trash are back and they brought some friends along with some firepower. How do you want to handle this?"




The dark haired man sighs, "Alright send Abby to the boarding ramp and we'll deal with these assholes. Oh, and tell Sam to start meandering that way as well please."




The redhead says, "Aye sir," just before her face disappears from the screen.




Muttering quiet oaths, Duke rises to his feet and starts walking towards the entry ramp. He's not surprised in the least when both his XO and security officers are waiting for him by the only ingress to the ship. "Alright, either of you have a clue what's the situation out there?"




Abby says, "Yeah, four assholes directly below the ramp. They're pretty close together."




The captain nods his head, "Alright, enough fucking around, I'm going to start the ramp to lowering. Abby as soon as it's far enough down, I want you to pop a grenade out and we'll clean up the mess afterwards."




A moment later, the ramp starts to lower itself.




The dark haired security officer lifts her grenade launcher and the instant there is enough clearance, she fires off the fragmentation weapon with her normal battle cry, "NYA HA HA!"




The three hear a large explosion only moments before the ramp comes to rest against the ground, revealing the fact that all four of the enemy had been in range of the detonation.




Duke looks at Sam and says, "This tears it, how long until you can have a reprisal move planned and executed?"




The blonde smiles evilly at her captain, "If I can borrow Abby and Janet, we should be able to lift the extra cargo from this William Frost and be back here within an hour, even providing for pig interference."




The man nods his head, "Go then, but leave the launcher Abby."




Two minutes later, the three women are gone and the only sight of any form of response was a call from the spaceport authorities to keep the racket down.




Duke is torn between being upset with the lack of response and being grateful that he won't have to explain matters. With a resigned sigh, he activates the ships intercom, "Karen, please report to the departure ramp and bring two mops."




Approximately a minute later, a tall woman with long, black braided hair appears carrying a bucket and a pair of mops. Her average frame gives her an acceptable sized chest. She looks over her wireframe glasses, which are completely for show, at the mess and shakes her head, "I guess Abby gave them an 'explosive' reception eh, cap?"




"Yeah she did. Well, let's get this cleaned up and bagged. We'll jettison the trash as soon as we clear orbit."




With ease born of too much experience cleaning up the security officer's messes, the remains of the toughs are cleaned up in under ten minutes, the blood is mopped up and the pieces are put into disposable bags.




Duke takes a moment to watch his cargo mistress's ass as she puts the remains into the cold storage unit where they will stay until the burial in space. He spends the better part of the next hour pacing in front of the waiting for his crew to return, hopefully without a police escort.




Precisely fifty-nine minutes after they had left, a large cargo truck pulls into the docking area with Janet behind the wheel grinning like a fool. The truck is backed to the ramp before the back is opened up from the inside where Abby and Sam are standing in front of several stacks of crates.




For some reason, Duke is not surprised in the least when Karen almost instantly appears with several straps. He smiles as he watches his crew efficiently wrap and anti-gravity collar around each of the crates before loading it onto the ship in accordance with Karen's direction. The captain just leans against the side of the entry ramp smiling.




About an hour later the last of the additional cargo is loaded and Sam is grinning widely as she stands in front of her captain, "Mission completed sir. I just have to return the truck to the rental agency and we'll be all set."




The dark haired man shakes his head for a moment, "I'm almost afraid to ask this, but how did you pay for that truck?"




The blonde tosses her head back, not incidentally pushing her generous breasts forward, as she laughs, "Simple, I charged it to the same business interest that I appropriated the cargo from cap."




Duke makes a mental note to himself to blacklist this hunk of rock, if only to keep his XO safe when Frost finally tracks down this particular transaction. "I take it then that you have a complete and legal set of documents authorizing this transaction?"




Samantha smiles brightly at her captain, "Of course sir. The documents are completely legal and will hold up to any court challenge according to the legal codes of the planet."




The captain shakes his head in disbelief at his executive officer's competency where quasi-legal maneuvering is concerned. "Alright Sam, take the truck back and take Abby with you at the minimum for protection."




"Aye sir," comes the standard response. When her captain nods, she turns back towards the ground vehicle. She is surprised however when her backside doesn't get it's customary blow from the man. The blonde looks back and sees the expression of concentration on the man's face, explaining why her rump wasn't struck. Resolving to speak with him as soon as she gets back, she climbs into the truck's cab along with Abby to return the truck for the security deposit they'd left at the station.




As he watches the vehicle pull out of the spaceport the man absently rubs the whiskers on his cheek and sends a silent prayer to any deity that happens to be listening in at the moment that there wouldn't be any more problems or surprises during the rest of this trip. With a tired sigh, the man walks back to his cabin for a mid-day nap.




At 1800 that night, the entire crew is gathered in the mess hall, including his medical staff.




At only a few centimeters shorter than Duke the doctor, Beverly Armes, is a fairly tall woman. Her short, dirty blonde hair, pleasant curves, and huge chest combine for a package almost designed to turn male heads.




Duke is sitting at the front of the dining area facing the seven members of his crew, "Alright ladies, you all know the score by now. It looks like we're bucking a minor crime boss by refusing to pay his graft. Now, since we won't pay the protection money he's probably going to give us trouble until we get off this rock. There's only one more point where he could cause us grief, during the cargo transfer tomorrow. The crates are stored in the warehouse district and will be coming directly here, which means they'll be exposed for about twenty blocks. Sam, you and Abby are running escort on the trucks. It's a three vehicle convoy so you shouldn't have much problem. Bev, please be ready to treat injuries, including gunshot wounds." He looks to his navigator, "Brit, I want us able to burn the instant we're packed and ready to go. I don't think we'll need to, but better safe then sorry." The man's eyes next fix on his cargo mistress, "Karen, I want you to send as many AG harnesses as you can spare with Abby and Sam for them to attach while the trucks are being loaded." When the black haired beauty nods her head, the captain continues on with the distribution of assignments. "Rose," he says as he looks at the purple haired lady, "I want the engines in one piece are ready to burn. So, if you have anything important taken apart, correct that over sight tonight, clear." The engineer nods firmly. Duke then turns his attention to the last member of his crew, "Alright Janet, you are going to be on ship board weapons. I don't think we're going to need the big guns, but again, I'd rather be safe. Now, any questions?"




The ladies all look at each other before they individual ally give a negative response.




The captain nods his head, "Alright then, tomorrow's going to be a big day so you might want to turn in early, which is what I intend to do as of now. Good evening ladies." With that the man stands up and walks from the room as his crew begin discussing the best way to accomplish their various tasks. About thirty seconds after he's walked into his quarters the door opens without the customary chime, "Hiya Sam."




The blonde looks at the dark haired man for a moment before she says, "What's wrong cap?"




Duke sighs, "Today's just been more stressful than I would have liked. It's just taken a lot out of me. A couple good nights sleep should do wonders for helping to get me unwound."




The woman almost glides over to where her captain is undressing and presses herself up against his back as she purrs, "I can think of at least something to help you relax master."




The man turns around and kisses his XO's forehead, "Thanks for the offer Sam, but I think I'll pass for the moment. On the other hand, remind me tomorrow after we lift and I'll assign you your reward for pulling off this trick so easily."




The blonde takes a step and nod, "Aye sir." She turns around and bends over slightly, pushing her behind towards the captain where she holds. She yelps in pain as the dark haired man slaps her ass as hard as he can. She looks over her shoulder and says, "Thank you master," before she walks from the room.




Duke shakes his head once more at the number and diversity of the sides of his executive officer. As quickly as is possible, he finishes undressing and falls into bed, asleep within minutes.




&




The next morning at 0600 the ships company is already awake and going about their jobs with a will.




Duke watches Abby and Sam leave the ship on foot as they are to have hired a car to take them to the warehouse. His mind is troubled and he wishes he weren't quite so certain that there was something nasty just waiting for them to become complacent before springing.




The man paces back and forth across the top of the entry ramp, acid burning in his stomach, just waiting for the other shoe to drop. When three cargo vans pull into the docking area he is slightly surprised. He signals Karen to come forward as Sam and Abby step out of different trucks.




The workmen associated with each van quickly and efficiently unload their vehicles and load the crates onto the ship under Karen's close supervision and Duke's watchful eye. By the time 1000 rolls around the vessel is completely loaded.




As the last of the workers leaves, the captain seals the ship before heading to the bridge, which is fully crewed this time. He carefully sits down in his seat, "Brittany, status of engines?"




The redhead consults her board for a moment before she says, "She answers all ready at the helm sir."




"Karen, status of cargo?"




The black haired woman says, "Cargo secured captain."




"Abigail, weapons status?"




The security officer says, "All systems show green. Energy weapons took the test charge without a hitch."




Duke nods, "Very well then, any station have any thing to prevents us from taking off?" A moment of silence later the man says, "Alright, Karen please request permission to depart."




The woman in question speaks into her headset for a moment before she says, "Permission to depart granted sir."




"Brittany, let's burn space."




The ship vibrates for a moment as the engines start pushing the ship from the surface. Everyone can feel the pressure as the ship builds up speed before exiting the atmosphere.




Duke says, "Set course for the jump point please Brittany."




The woman taps several commands into her board causing several more deep vibrations, "Course set sir. Preparing to go ballistic." A deep hum echoes through the ship just before she says, "Engines disengaged, we're on a ballistic trajectory to the system jump point captain. Estimated time of arrival is seventy-two hours and twelve minutes."




"Thank you Brittany." He cues the ship's PA system, "Alright everyone, stand down. Sam, Janet please report to my quarters immediately."




The women on the bridge exchange wide grins at this pronouncement which Duke promptly ignores. He stands up and walks to his quarters, not surprised in the least to find the two women already waiting for him, kneeling just inside the door, "Oh, stand up you two, you aren't in trouble this time." The dark haired man walks over to his desk and motions for the two to take the seats opposite him, "Alright, here's the deal. Janet, for the next eight hours, you are assigned to Sam to do with as she pleases as her reward for pulling off the reprisal raid so efficiently. Any question?"




The brunette shakes her head, "Not in the least cap'n."




He then turns to Sam, "I hope this is an acceptable reward my dear."




The blonde smiles, "It's superb sir. May we be dismissed?"




The man laughs, "Go ahead and have your fun you two, just don't forget you do have shifts you need to cover." He watches the two females leave with a large smile on his face. Despite how grateful he is things have gone as smoothly as they have so far today, Duke can't help but wonder what tomorrow will bring.




A/N: Until next time.
Sign up to rate and review this story