Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > my super stupid fall out boy story (its really short too)

my super stupid fall out boy story (its really short too)

by guitargirl171 2 reviews

well.......i wrote this in a matter of minutes like 2 years ago. hahahaha!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 522 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
it was a sunny day in the park, when hannah and sara were enjoying a picnic of poptarts and koolaid. all of the sudden, a cute nerdy guy came up to sara and said "how much does a polar bear wiegh?"

"ummm i dunno" said sara curiously. "how much?"

"well, enough to break the ice. hi, my names patrick and i-" he was cut off by a loud roaring (more like squeaking) from the nearby trees.

"OMIGOSH! its brandon flowers and his trusty steed, barney the dinosaur!" screamed hannah.

"and he's brought his goons and baboons!" added sara with a slight buckle at the knees.

"MMMHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" brandon cackled. barney just stood there and looked like the stupid dinosaur that he was. "patrick! tell me where pete wentz is. i need my revenge!" yelled brandon.

"NEVER!" bellowed patrick bravely.

"FINE!" screamed brandon. he used the force to pickup sara and dangle her over barneys mouth. "now tell me! or the girl gets it!"

"nooooooooooooo!" cried patrick. brandon dropped sara into the hungery depths of barney's tummy.

cue the indiana jones music then FOB man flew into the scene, with his trusty side kicks, dirty and trohmania, and caught sara just as she was about to be shish kabobbed onto one of barneys blunt teeth. he put her safely on the ground to faint into patricks arms.

"you look so hot when your panicing" he swooned.
"i totally know" she said. and then they started to make out. FOB man eyed hannah.

"hmmmm, your pretty" he said with a giggly little boy voice.
"thanks, i would normally -"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" screamed dirty and trohmania. brandon flowers had tied them up and placed them on a giant barbeque! FOB man sighed.

"sorry babe, i gotta go save the world" and then he flew off to the rescue.
sara and patrick stopped making out for a minute.

"hey, did he just say i have to go save the world?" he asked. hannah nodded. "that is so my line!". and then they went back to sucking faces.

FOB man started to try and save dirty and trohmania, but barney kept blocking the way.

"oh great!" he sighed.

"FOB MAN! USE THE EASY BUTTON! IN YOUR POCKET!" yelled dirty.

"OH SNAP! OF COURSE!" he said digging around in his pocket. he found it a held it out to the sunlight cue the hallelujia chorus. he pressed it and falling from the sky was......ANDY HURLEY IN A HOT PINK SPEEDO! he dropped down to the grass and stood up. barney and brandon looked puzzled.

"look at the naked guy!" screamed andy sticking out his chest. barney started to whinney and ran away with a crying brandon flowers behind him. FOB man looked at the button.

"oooh! its the guy in a speedo falls from the sky button! i knew that would come in handy one day", he said cheerfully. he untied dirty and trohmania and they made their way back to sara, hannah, and patrick.

"three cheers for FOB man!" yelled hannah. they said their cheers and invited everyone back to their picnic to have poptarts and koolaid.

THE END!
Sign up to rate and review this story