Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thanks for the Memories

Heart of Gold

by hatemeidontcare 6 reviews

What happens after an innocent games leads to a shocking discovery. MPREG, first fic.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 2013 words

2Moving
Thanks for the Memories
A/N: This was a major chapter, and you'll clearly see later in it. I've rechanged this is many times it's not even funny. I've been trying so hard to get this right, so plz give it some respect.Has anyone heard the song 'clothes off' by gym class heroes? Well, it's got our patty-pat singing that one chorus from that one song from the 80s. ya know, 'we don't have to take our clothes off, to have a good time.' Anyway, I got that stuck in my head, haha.



Broken glass was everywhere. There was a small lighter leaning against the window pane with traces of ashes. A muddy footstep was on the living room carpet. There was a screaming coming from the bedroom.
Patrick!
He had never run so fast, but it didn't seem fast enough. When he finally got to the bedroom he found Patrick on his knees with his back turned. The man's shoulders were hunched over and his body shook. Slowly he approached him.
"Patrick..."he asked from behind him.
"Oh, Pete..." the cries stopped.
Patrick slowly stood up and turned. Tears ran down his face. A soft felt blanket was twisted in his hands. Pete could feel his heart beating harder and harder as Patrick opened his mouth to speak.
"They took our baby, Pete!" Patrick cried. "They took our baby!"
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"Patrick!" Pete screamed as his body shot up from the black bench.
Andy, who had been sleeping on the air mattress, sprung to his feet. It was then his foot stepped back and landed on Joe's family jewels, causing a loud screeching noise. Joe pushed Andy away from him, in which Andy found a hold on Pete's hair. Since Pete was connected to Andy, he also landed on the cold wood floor.
"What the hell is going on out here?" Patrick waddled his way out of his bedroom.
When he got to the living room, he found Joe clutching himself with this face writhed in extreme pain, Andy rubbing his back, and Pete trying to pry Andy's hand from his hand. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to let them all stay at Patrick's house at the same time. After he finally got Andy to let go of him, he ran to Patrick and placed his hand on the large bump.
"You're still pregnant...good." Pete wiped the sweat off his face.
"It's not like that is going to change anytime soon!" Patrick rubbed his eye, "I still got at least two months to go."
"Sorry we woke you up." Andy climbed to his feet.
"I wasn't sleeping." Patrick said. "I couldn't. My bed is oddly not comfortable enough. What's wrong with Joe?"
Joe lay on his side, still clutching his manhood. He made little gapping movements with his lips, as if trying to speak. Andy bent down to him.
"What is that, man?" Andy asked.
"I hate you so much..."Joe gasped.
************************
"Hey, Patrick, you up?" Andy called.
"I think he's taking a bath." Pete answered.
Patrick groaned as he tried to cover out the noise. His head hurt so badly. Getting almost no sleep last night, he tried his hardest to make up for lost time. It wasn't working as well as he would like. He figured as long as he's was up he could beg for a foot rub.
His living room still had blankets and pillows everywhere. Ever since he entered the third and final trimester, the boys had wanted to stay more and more often. So he finally let them camp out in his living room and they just never left. Joe now sat on the black bench while Pete drew on his left eyebrow. Andy was fumbling around with the DVD player.
"What did you want?" Patrick asked.
"Oh, I found this DVD you might want to see." Andy said. "It's a DVD on labor. I thought we might all watch it together so we know what we are in for."
For once Andy had a really good idea. This might be helpful for later. They all sat down around the TV and waited for the movie to start. At first there was a young couple talking about how great it was going to be, and how they couldn't wait till the actual labor happened.
"So this is what you are going to be going through." Pete said who sat beside him.
"Yeah, I guess so." Patrick smiled at him.
The movie progressed into the couple saying how the labor had now started. Soon the young couple was at the hospital, filling out forms and signing their names. It was quite boring and long. Andy kept yawning. Then...it happened.
The popcorn that was in Andy's mouth fell to the floor. Joe's eyes were the size of saucers. Pete leaned closer to the TV, is face stretched in surprise. After they all got a nice look at the woman's pubic area, they quickly turned to Patrick.
"That is going to hurt." Joe said.
Fear, a fear he had never felt before, filled his body. It seemed as if he could feel that woman's pain. Hard, tough, pushing pain. He tried to swallow the frog in his throat, but it didn't seem to want to move. The screams from that woman hit him so hard.
"I can't watch this." Patrick pushed himself up and out of the room.
No matter where he went he could still hear that woman. Just the vision of this happening to him hurt him the most. It was then he realized that the false alarm earlier was nothing compared to what waited for him. He finally lost track of the noise in the bathroom. His knuckles were white from clutching the marble counter.
"Patty-pat..." Pete's arm came around his shoulder.
His eyes burned but he didn't know why. For the longest time he had convinced himself that this was all going to be easy. That video, though, seemed to pop the fake bubble he had trapped himself in. His reflection in the mirror wasn't even his own. He didn't know that man. He did know the man beside him.
"I can't do this." Patrick looked up at Pete.
"Yes you can." Pete said.
"No, I can't." Patrick's voice was deep. "I could never do that."
"Yes you could and will. I'll be with you the whole time, supporting you. Patty-pat, please don't kill yourself over this. We are gonna take care of you; I'm going to take care of you. Remember, it's gonna be you and me, Patty-pat and Petey. Just think, after all that, you are going to have a little baby." Pete tried to make him smile.
"No, I mean, I don't have that part. There is no way to actually birth the baby." He felt that he needed to correct him.
But as he said that, he could feel a small pain in his lower abdomen. He gasped and quickly lifted his shirt. A trickle of blood fell down his stomach with a small scar as its host.
"What's happening?" Patrick searched Pete for an answer.
"I don't know." Pete told him.
*************************
Shadows moved along the sheet. The small, little man had quite a crooked back. Patrick's stomach could easily be made out. It was so beautiful, that bump. His mind wondered around the subject of his arms wrapping around the beautiful man. So soft was the man's skin. Smooth and white. The urge to touch him actually hurt. Patrick's shadow slowly got off the maple table and put on his shirt. The crooked little man then left the kitchen.
"You take care of that boy." The doctor said. "Because he is going to need you more than anything."
"That was my plan." Pete said.
The doctor then tipped his hat and left. Patrick appeared later with his hand resting on his stomach. A wide smile was a crossed his face. Never had Pete seen Patrick glow. It was so radiant, so beautiful.
"Look." Patrick said.
He then lifted up his shirt to show a neat line on his underbelly. Pete made a movement to touch it, and Patrick allowed him. It was sealed, the scar, and it was bumpy. So this is where his baby would come out of.
"I can't wait." Pete said.
"Me neither." Patrick placed his hand over Pete's and guided it up farther. There was a slight kicking.
"I can't believe that is our..." Pete started, but the ringing of his cell phone interrupted him. Ignoring it wouldn't help at all. He fumbled with in free hand to find his phone and answer it.
"Hello?" Pete asked.
"Why the hell haven't you been answering me!?!"
The blond bimbo screamed into his ear. He had almost forgotten about her. Mentally noting to change his number, he tried to calm her down.
"Now, babe, I told you..."He started, then caught his mistake.
Patrick's glow dimmed and his smile disappeared. He had forgotten that 'babe' actually was a word. Pete could feel Patrick's hurt as the man pushed his hand away from his stomach and walked away. Without saying goodbye, he hung up his phone and slipped it into his pocket.
"Wait a minute, Patty-pat." He called after him.
"No, you wait a minute." Patrick turned, his face red with rage. "I hate that name! Why should you, out of all people, have any right to call me anything other than 'Mr. Stump?' Go talk to that girl of yours and leave me alone."
"I don't want to talk to her! I barely even now her." Pete grabbed Patrick's wrist.
"Enough to fuck her." Patrick struggled to get away.
"I never fucked her." Pete dragged him closer.
"Let go of me!" Patrick tried to escape.
"No, not until you listen to me." Pete yelled. "I don't love her. I never did. I don't love any of those girls. Never have, never will. I don't want them."
"That's a lie!" Patrick yelled.
"You just need to calm down and try to understand." Pete said as calmly as possible.
"Let me go!" Patrick screamed again.
Pete could tell that Patrick was trying to get Joe or Andy's attention. If he was going to go through with this he better do it fast. Patrick's wrist was red. Little wrinkles formed around his eyes.
"I need you to just shut up and listen!" Pete grabbed Patrick's other wrist and brought him as far as the man's stomach would allow. "I've only had my mind set on one thing and that was you and our baby! Never on that girl, never on the money. If I didn't care about you, I wouldn't be here right now. I would be on tour! With my music! With my band! Not here, not with you. But I do care...I've cared from day one!"
Patrick still fought his way out of Pete's grasp. It was easy to see that words meant nothing to him right now. The words went through one ear and out the other. Nothing he could say would stop Patrick from trying to leave. So he did the one thing he could think of.
Throwing his head to Patrick's, their lips meet. It was rough, hard, and uneven. But it was something. Patrick's efforts to run died off. They both relaxed and straighten their lips.
They pulled away after a few seconds. Their eyes contact held. Pete's hands that were once grabbing Patrick's wrist now entwined with his fingers. Their arms lowered to their sides and their heads still pressed together.
"I never wanted anything more than you." Pete said. "I'll never want anything else but you and our baby. I want us to be together. You were always the one in my songs. You were always who I wanted. I need you and that's no lie."
"I'm so sorry." Patrick said. "I just couldn't see how you could choose me out of all the pretty girls."
"You are the most beautiful person I've ever seen." Pete smiled.
Patrick smiled back.
Sign up to rate and review this story