Categories > Original > Erotica

The Mile High Club

by lost_in_the_shuffle 2 reviews

A short to the point fantasy.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 289 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
He pressed her against the wall, kissing her hungrily. He thrust his tongue in her open mouth, as she moaned and writhed against him. He unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it off of her. Her hands found the button of his pants, quickly undoing them. He unhooked her bra, baring her breasts to his view. She jerked his pants down and he stepped away from her to kick them off. Then he began to kiss her breasts, nibbling and licking the nipples. She pushed his underwear down until his cock sprang free, than she took him in her hands, gently fondling him. He moaned in pleasure, than she knelt down in front of him, taking him into her mouth. She began licking the tip of his penis, than took it all in her mouth. He groaned and grabbed her hair gently drawing her to her feet. They quickly shed the rest of their clothes, than he sat down. She straddled him, and he guided himself into her. He thrust into her, as she cried out in pleasure, he thrust slowly at first, than faster and faster. She screamed as she came, sobbing at the intensity. He thrust into her one last time and moaned as he came. They sat there for a instant, the only sound their heavy breathing. Finally they stood up, putting their clothes back on. Before they left, she kissed him, than opened the door. He stuck his head out, to make sure no one had observed them, they sat in their seats just as the stewardess pushed the drink cart by, "can I get you anything?" She asked, the man looked at the woman and winked, "no thanks," he said. "I think we're completely satisfied."
Sign up to rate and review this story