Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Envy

Envy

by x__carcrashheart

Patrick feel jealousy every time he sees Joe with his fiancee Cooper. A/N:My first one-shot. I'm debating making it into a full fic. Thoughts?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 1485 words

?Blocked
He had the world in the palm of his hand and he took it all for granted. He had a fiancée, and he was a fairly anonymous member of a household-name band that toured worldwide. Patrick had almost all of the same things, except the fiancée and anonymity part. He loved to be in the background, but he could deal with being front and centre. It was watching Joe and Cooper together that made him envious. The drone of the party around him faded away to the only noise being his own heartbeat, fast and deafening. His green-blue eyes watched Joe's arm snake around Coop's waist, holding her against him as they both chatted with a mutual friend. His chin rested lightly on her head of curly blonde hair, and Patrick could practically smell her shampoo. He often imagined himself as Joe. First it was Joe's skill at guitar. Then, as he and Cooper started dating, as her lover as well as friend.

Feeling Cooper's gaze on him, he turned slightly red, excusing himself from whoever was talking to him to go get a drink. His hands shook as he grabbed a chilled soda from a cooler. The boys and their entourage were spending the weekend at a friend's cottage in Vermont. A whole weekend away from civilization, screaming fans, yet isolated with the woman he loved and could never have. Last night, when they had arrived, Joe and Cooper announced their intentions and it had nearly killed Patrick. He bit his lip hard enough to draw blood as he hugged Joe and kissed Coop's cheek in congratulations. He had smelled her then, her perfume; sweet and reminiscent of candy and vanilla.

Taking a sip of the sweet, crisp drink, Patrick stepped back out onto the handsome wood deck where people were meandering abut. He quickly found Joe and Cooper, and his thoughts turned to her body. He had admired her on many different occasions, and he had always found different things to look at or to muse about. Sometimes it was her tits or her ass, and he had kept the image in mind when he jacked off on tour during his lonely nights, or even her hands, and how much he'd like to hold them in his own hands, to have them touch his bare skin.

"Bye, 'Trick," someone said, as Patrick noticed some time had passed during his little contemplation at the deck table. He nodded in response as his eyes acknowledged the change in lighting outside; the sun had set. Pete clapped him on the shoulder, telling him to go upstairs and change into swimwear. They were gonna use the hot tub, now that everyone else was gone. A warm dip before bed sounded good to him.

He walked upstairs, barefoot now, up the carpeted staircase and into his room. He slipped out of his hoodie and shirt into a more ragged shirt and swim trunks, replacing his hat after pulling the red shirt over his head. His hair was as thin as ever and he certainly was as self-conscious as ever.

He walked back outside to find Joe already in the Jacuzzi. His mouth twitched into a simile of a smile as he climbed in, the hot liquid soaking his clothing immediately. "It's hot like piss," he muttered, even though he meant it was hot like cum.

As soon as the words slipped from his feminine lips, he looked up to see Coop climbing into the tub with a sight sile on her face. His heart leapt pathetically for a moment as his mind grasped at the theory that maybe that smile was for him, but al of this was shattered when she stepped daintily across the Jacuzzi to sit on Joe's lap. Patrick stared at his hands under the water, nodding infrequently at the conversation happening around him, the murmuring of the happy couple. Again, he excused himself from the conversation to climb out of the tub, his ego and heart hurting.

Patrick trudged upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower. The house was still except for the chirping of crickets outside. He turned on a small radio kept in the bathroom as he turned the shower on. The steam filled the small room as he stripped of his wet, chlorinated clothing and stepped into the shower, letting the hot water his broad back in a fine spray. He groaned slightly, covering his face with his hands as he suppressed tears. Yeah, he wanted to cry, but he wanted to be completely alone when he did. Not even the seclusion of the shower was enough for the poor boy.

Soaping up, shampooing, rinsing and drying left Patrick's skin bright pink and smooth. He smelled like shower gel, antiperspirant and cologne as he wrapped himself in a towel and hurried to his room to dress, carrying his wet clothes to hang up to dry. He dressed in clean boxers and another old tee shirt to go to bed, catching the time as being almost midnight as he slipped into the unfamiliar bed assigned to him on their getaway. The last thing that ran through his mind was seeing Cooper smile before the warm darkness of slumber enfolded him in its embrace.

He thought he was dreaming when he felt soft lips wrap around his own, a warm body straddling him. Wt dream, maybe, but no. He opened his eyes and the feeling still there. Kissing back, he understood the feelings to be too realistic to be merely a dream. He shut his eyes again, groaning slightly as he sat up to touch the face of whoever was kissing him. He stroked a soft cheek, wrapped his fingers around a ringlet.

Cooper.

He broke away to murmur her name, half-questioning before being pushed down on the bed again, his head hitting the pillow. The figure pulled back the sheets for a moment before throwing them over her back. Patrick reached up again and found her half-nude, clothed in only her undergarments. He squeezed her breast hesitantly, pulling himself up to kiss her collarbone before moving to her mouth, his tongue meeting hers in a hot frenzy. He sat up again, scooting backwards so that his back was against the headboard. Patrick went to undo her bra in the total darkness to find that it had already been removed. He smirked slightly, his mouth coveting hers. Her hands fumbled with the button on his boxers, only for a moment, before she released his growing member. He broke away once more to take off his shirt, too sleepy and too aroused to be self conscious of his flabby torso. Throwing his shirt aside, his attentions turned to her panties, which were already as low as could be on her pelvis. Patrick slid them down slowly, one side at a time, whispering in her ear to lose them. She wiggled them off, pressing her nude body against his as she lay on top of him in utter rapture.

Patrick took to time in starting to fuck her. He guided himself to her center, holding himself with one hand and her shoulder with his other. When he was in, he lowered her down to lying on her back as he pumped in and out of her, his hands cupping her breasts. He felt her tighten, both of their breaths and noises as hushed as could be as they were sharing the house with 5 other people. He came soon afterwards, laying down beside her as he slipped out of her and tried to catch his breath. He was overweight and slightly out of shape. Sex took more out of him than playing a show. Their bodies glistening with sweat, they kissed several times before his eyes adjusted to the moonlight from the window. Patrick kissed Cooper's nose, grasping her hand in his.

"Why?" he asked, his voice a whisper, breaking the silence. "What about Joe?"

He heard her giggle quietly. "I love Joe. But I saw you looking at me. I couldn't marry Joe and not know if there was something that could happen with us," she explained breathlessly. "I'm not in love with Joe, Patrick. If there was something we could do without breaking up the band, I would do it for you. But there isn't. We can just be unfaithful to Joe." Her lips rested against his chest, moving as she spoke.

Patrick contemplated the situation. He was in love with Cooper, but he wouldn't break up Fall Out Boy for her. He was more torn than he had ever been.

Finally, he spoke.

"I think you should break it off with Joe. Tell him you're a lesbian or something. I'll bring you on tour with me, and we can be 'friends' in front of them. I don't know. Honestly, I don't. I just know I need you. More than ever."
Sign up to rate and review this story