Categories > Books > Eragon > Du Konungr Wyrda

2.) Promises and Blessings

by Harragon 4 reviews

Ya chapter 2

Category: Eragon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst - Characters: Ajihad, Angela, Arya, Brom, Durza, Eragon, Galbatorix, Jeod, Morzan, Murtagh, Nasuada, Orik, Roran, Saphira, Solembum, The Twins, Torgira Ikonoka - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 281 words

1Moving
Eragon Woke with a start. Someone had touched his shoulder and woken him. He automaticall drew one of the swords, tackled the person who had touched him, and pinned him to the ground with the sword pressed against his neck. It was Roran. "Oops, sorry. You can't be to cautious." "True, but next time don't tackle me as hard." Said Roran rubbing his shoulder.
"Anyways, i was going to ask you, can we go rescue Katrina?" Smiling, Eragon said let me go check with Nasuada." He got up to leave to her tent, when a strange looking man approached him and yelled a work in the ancient language. Something slamed in to Eragon head and he imediattely lost conciousness.

Hwas dreaming something to do with Arya, when his dreams where swept away, and replaced by the most vivid dream he'd experianced yet. A richly dressed elf appeared and said in a kind warm voice. "Listen closely Eragon, for i have two things of the utmost importance i have to tell you. The first obtains to your Master, Oromis, and Glaedr. The disease that ails him can be cured as well as his dragons infirmity. To do this, you must go to The Broken Nest. There will be a blood red flower. Take it and grind it into a pulp. Then add liquid essence of diamond. when that is done, say this over the potion..." He then recited a lenghthy incation.

"Have him drink it, and he and his dragon will be cured." The next thing
is, when you have your heart broken again by your true love, seek guidence from the Menoa tree. Goodbye goodluck and may your sword stay sharp.
Sign up to rate and review this story