Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Meeting and Losing My True Love

Meeting and Losing My True Love

by MCR_music_mad_girl

a once off story about a girl meeting the guy of her dreams (one chapter only)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 1942 words - Complete

?Blocked
My two best friends Emily, Kristina and ! were killing ourselves with excitement. We were going to a My Chemical Romance concert! This time we had managed to get our hands on VIP tickets!

"Oh my god I'm so nervous!" I said jumping up and down whilst trying to put on my make up.

"What are you so nervous about?" asked Emily.

My jaw dropped to the floor.

"What do mean what am I so nervous about?! Are you crazy?! Hello? I'm going to meet the love of my life tonight! I have the right to be nervous!"

Kristina started laughing at me as she was putting on her eyeliner. I just threw a pillow at her and continued getting ready.

"You fucking bitch" Kristina yelled . The eyeliner had gone onto her cheek

_______________(",)_________________

Soon enough we were in the car on our way to see My Chemical Romance. I sat there shaking like fuck and my face was pure white ,as if I'd seen a ghost or something.

"Look Jen calm down! We wouldn't want you to have a panic attack while we meet My Chem. You would totally embarrass yourself in front of Bob!"

"Why tank you so fucking much Kristina for making things alot fucking easier for me!" I snapped

I turned away and started looking out the car window. All I could see was darkness. Then just as we turned a corner , there were lights flashing. We were near! I stared shaking even more. But I couldn't help it! It's Bob fucking Bryar we are talking about here! The hottest guy ever!

"You girls have a good time." said my Dad interrupting my thoughts.

We got out of the car and started walking towards the venue. We were probably the first people there. We gave the guards are tickets and they showed us were we were sitting. Since we had lots of time to kill we walked around and ended up buying a whole load or My Chem merchandise.

Pretty quickly the place started to fill up, the place was going to be packed tonight , I thought. There was a big black like stage cover with the words My Chemical Romance . When My Chem would come out on stage it would drop to reveal the hottest man on earth.

Soon it fell and the sound of "Welcome to The Black Parade" filled the air. It was so loud since I was so close to the stage . I nearly passed out because I was so close to Bob and I was screaming my head off.

They came to play their last song and it was "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" my all time favourite. My mind was filled with happiness, until the good turned to bad. All I could feel was this terrible sharp pain on the back of my head. I went to touch it with my hand but suddenly i fell to the floor.

_______________(",)_________________

I woke up some time later. I was in a room with black walls and a black ceiling. Bob was leaning over me.

"She's ok everyone." he said in a manly voice.

I could feel the heat burning in me. What was I doing here? Backstage? With Bob Bryar leaning over me to see if I was ok? It didn't make sense.

Bob took my hand and helped me up. I was so dizzy that I Feel into Bob!

"Uh , Whoa . I'm sorry . I-I ...I'm just so dizzy. What happened to me?" I asked struggling to stand up.

He put his hands on my shoulders "It's alright. Your friends said a drunk kid behind you smashed a glass bottle on your head. Thankfully you weren't too badly hurt." He said smiling. If only smiles could kill I thought.

I looked around to find Kristina and Emily chatting to Frank, Ray ,Mikey and Gerard.

"Hey you should sit down." said Gerard handing me a chair. "Do you want anything? Water or something?"

"No I'm ok thanks." I smiled . Gerard Way offered to get me something!

"Are you sure ? 'Cause I have to get cigarettes anyway."

"I have Red Marlboro in my hand bag if you want one?"

"Yeah thanks"

I got the ciggs out of my bag. "Need a lighter?" Gerard nodded.

I gave him my ciggs and lighter.

Frank looked at me. "Em , would there be enough in there to lend me one?"

"Frankie your so rude!" said Mikey

"What? She gave Gerard one!"

"Thats because she offered dip shit!"

"Sorry I forgot to offer around my bad." I said slightly blushing. Were the fuck were my manners?!

"Frank?" I handed him a cigg . "Bob?"

"Em, yeah thanks em-"

"It's Jen"

"Thanks Jen. Want a drag?"

I took it off him and thought 'holy shit I'm sharing cigarettes with My Chemical Romance!!'

We talked to MCR for ages . I felt I had known Bob my hole life, but I was sure he didn't feel the same. Our time was limit was half an hour but we stayed for over five hours.

_______________(",)_________________

The night went into the early hours of the morning , Gerard said that we would have to leave before their manager would find them and get pissed off. We said good bye to Mikey , Gerard , Ray and Frank. As I hugged Frank he whispered into my ear "Next time your in town let me know and I'll buy you the half pack of Red Marlboro I owe you!" I told him I wouldn't let him get away so easily next time.I hugged Bob and as I went to follow the rest of them Bob grabbed my hand .

"Bob? What are you doing?" I asked

I stared into his big blue eyes. "I don't want you to leave. I feel like I have known you my whole life. I want you to stay."

Just as I was about to talk he leaned in and and kissed me. His tongue went slowly into my mouth.

This was the best moment of my life! I was a stupid seventeen year old girl having a big obsession over Bob Bryar. Now I was standing here kissing him? But I didn't question it. I enjoyed ever moment of it. I didn't want it to end.

"Ahem" said some standing at the door tapping their foot on the ground. Suddenly the door closed with a slam.The kiss broke. I could hear Gerard saying something.

"Frankie what do you do that for? No wait I don't wanna hear it! Just don't do that to anyone again ok?"

I was in shock that I just had a romantic kiss with a famous guy!

"We'll be back in a few nights. Do you promise me you'll be here again? You don't even need tickets just tell the security guards that I wanted you here and they will let you through." he said as our heads touched.

My heart missed a beat. Bob was planning to see me again? God this made my head swell. But without even thinking of my parents , I said yes. He gave me one final kiss on the lips, took my hand and we walked out.

_______________(",)_________________

A few nights later , I asked my parents could I go again because Bob wanted me there. They let me go but they didn't believe the bit about Bob.Emily and Kristina weren't allowed go for some reason. Again dad left me at the venue. It was quite dark and I got a little freaking out by myself, so I ran to the stage door. But I bumped into a guard.

"And what do you think you're doing lil' missy?" asked the guard.

"Bob....He wanted me to be here...He told me to tell you that he wants here and I didn't need a ticket or anything...So can I go through?" I said in a shaky voice.

It was obvious he didn't believe me, I could tell by the look on his face.

"She's with me." said a male voice behind me grabbing my ass.

Assuming it was Bob , I turned around and gave him a hug . Before I got a chance to say hi to him he stared kissing me. Once again I was standing kissing the man of my dreams. Oh what a life! Suddenly he broke the kiss and put me on his shoulder. At first I was screaming , then I began laughing. We went backstage and we lay down on the sofa in the changing room.

Then we started kissing again. This time more more passionate then the last. I slowly put my hand up his top feeling his muscles . He sure was fit that's for sure. He began to take off his top .

"Holy shit your hot!" I said staring at his chest.

He smiled. He then started to move his hand up my top. His touch sent shivers up my spine.He started sucking my neck . Oh my god I was getting my first love bite and who better to get it off than Bob , I smiled.He looked up at me.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm brilliant. But I was just wondering what Frank would do if he saw us this time" I said with a grin on my face

"Since it's Frank most likely jackoff" (jackoff means wank)

I giggled . Then we started making out. It was amazing. After we made out we lay on the couch in each others arms.

A while later My Chemical Romance had to do their performance. So I waited backstage with one of the guards.I began to cry.

"What's wrong ?" Asked the guard , in a voice of pity.

"Bob is leaving for America tonight and I can't join him" I cried harder

"Awwww...Don't cry" He said putting his arm around me .

I cried on his shoulder for most of the show. It was like having a big fuzzy teddy to talk and cry to. He didn't know me , but yet he was so nice to me.

Soon My Chem finished and the guys came backstage. I began to cry again. Bob asked the guys for a little more privacy and he sat down beside me.

"Hey babe what's wrong?"

"You have to leave tonight ...for America . I can't leave home and live in America for the rest of my life." I sobbed harder

"I understand that. Yes I'm leaving but I'll come back some day and I'll have a big surprise for you."

He lifted up my index . Marriage? Is that what he meant?

"Oh Bob. I love you so much." I said hugging him

"I love you too Jen"

Those words brought happiness to my ears . just those words to be from Bob's mouth to mine meant so much.

_______________(",)_________________

A few hours later Bob and I were standing out side my house. We were standing on the door step , of coarse my little brother was watching from the window, with my mom and da with a camera. Bob flipped my brother off . I giggled .

"Oh Bob.." I couldn't get the words out of my mouth.He put his finger up to my lips .

"Shh. Don't talk..let your feelings do the talking." He said leaning into kiss me. It all came to an end . Bob kissed me one last time on the cheek goodbye and waved to me as the car drove off into the distance. I heard him shout

"I'll be back soon and I'll call every day. I promise"

And I hope he will . I ran inside up to my room and I lay on my bed crying, only wishing and dreaming my Bob was with me

{{A/N : please review!!}}
Sign up to rate and review this story