Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Shadow Dancer

Shadow Dancer

by mcr_luver 0 reviews

Ikari has been haunted by her past. And the demon that resides within her. Can Gaara break the ice that surrounds her heart? Can Ikari, Gaara, Odaku, and Ryu save konoha and Ikari before they are a...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-14 - 448 words

-1MarySue
A feral roar rang through the dark village.
The inhabitants stopped what they were doing as their eyes were drawn to the full moon.
A few gasped while others mourned silently.
A blood moon.
A prime time for a demon of shadow to arise.
The beast stood atop a cliff overlooking the dark village.
A cat in form.
A monster in reality.
A wolf prowled to its right and a dragon to the left.
Women and children ran as the men stood to fight, surely to their death.
The beast bared its silver fangs and lept down to devour two of the men.
The wolf and dragon followed suit taking lives of their own.
The cats silver claws tore at the flesh of the dying and dead.
The wolfs, stained red with the blood of thousands, went after the women and children.
The dragon began to burn the village with its green breath.
The cats silver eyes fell upon a beautiful women with hair as red as flame.
Something like a smirk spread across its black lips as it approached.
"Please, daughter, at least spare the life of your mother."
She begged as the demon approached her trembling form.
"Mother? I have no mother."
It growled in a ghostly, ruff voice.
It lept claws outstreched.
"Mom!"
Ikari sat up abruptly drenched in a cold sweat.
"Ikari?"
Her brother, Odaku asked, quickly coming to her side.
"I'm fine."
She said rubbing the sleep from her eyes.
"Are you s-"
"I'M FINE!!"
Ikari growled her silver eyes flashing in the moonlight.
Odaku backed away.
His sister may have been younger than him, but her strength and intelligance could have fooled anyone.
She threw the covers off and strode out the door.
"You haunt me so, mother. How could love one such as me? I kill for pleasure, yet I still feel you surround me. I killed you, yet you still continue to love me.I destroyed our village, yet you have not given up on breaking the ice that has built up around my dead heart."
Ikari glared at the moon.
How she loved its mysteriousness, but hated that everytime she was in its presence she could alomost feel her mothers love surround her.
"Curse you mother, for you love one such as me. Forgive yourself and let go. I am no longer your daughter. I am no longer human. I am but an animal. Fighting for survival."
With the curse left flaoting in the air she strode back into the dank house which her , her brother, and her 'best friend' called home.


Well...ummm..I havn't written anything on
Naruto in a while so...tell me what u think!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story