Categories > Original > Erotica > The Kayak Trip

The Kayak Trip

by Skyhawke_1968

Heading for a secluded beach for a day in his kayak...

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-14 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 491 words

?Blocked
His feet create ripples in the otherwise calm lake. Today he has a purpose, awakening in his tent just before dawn and packing enough stuff to last a day on a secluded island he noticed the day before. There is a slight mist dancing above the water blurring the reflection of the trees and mountains in the distance. He deftly climbs into his kayak and pushes off into the lake, eager to reach the beach. It is quiet this early in the morning, though even in the middle of the day the lake is quite calm, one of the benefits of traveling so far north, further north than most people apparently want to roam. Up ahead he can see the bend in the lake, his goal is just beyond that bend, hidden on the other side of small island now just out of his sight.

The island is situated on the 'nature side' of the lake, not a camp in sight, keeping boating and general water traffic to a minimum. He was looking forward to a day alone, a day devoted to nature, away from people. His plan is lie out on that stretch of beach naked, and read a book or two. Approaching the island, he removes his shirt, the morning sun feels warm on his back. The wind coming off the water feels cool as he paddles his way forward. He still has to reach the other side of the island where the beach is, a stretch later he slips out of his shorts, an effort in dexterity in a kayak. His mind is wandering as he makes the turn, the beach coming into view. He feels a stirring between his legs as his cock rises to meet the morning air. The sun, still low on the horizon is blocked by the trees along the island shore, a cooling breeze is swirling around his kayak, teasing his chest and his erection. He has lost himself in the feeling of the chill and the wind, so much so that he doesn't see that someone has arrived at the beach before him.

It was the other kayak, pulled up off the beach that he noticed first, the movement of its owner the second thing he noticed. A gorgeous woman with dirty blond hair in a skimpy bikini was sauntering towards him. The next thing he realized was that he was beaching himself, in his kayak and not only was he nude, he was hard as a rock too.

"Hi, can I help you out", her sweet voice was cut off as her eyes dropped down.

From the woman's angle, it was apparent that the man in the kayak wasn't wearing anything, it was also apparent that he liked what he saw. The smile on her face as her gaze slowly traced its way up his body to meet his eyes made it apparent that she liked what she saw as well.
Sign up to rate and review this story