Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I've already given up on myself twice

A storm of anger, a storm of love, and just a thunderstorm

by sillyperson 6 reviews

A storms a brewing in Chicago in more ways than one. And sometimes people just run out of chances. Like they say cats have nine lives...not the same for humans. please review!!??!!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 1014 words

1Exciting
Brendon's POV

"Pete let me explain!" Elspeth called as he ran out of the apartment. I stood up and passed her Hemingway.

"Stay here I'm gonna go find him...I won't be long." I said as I glanced at the rain outside. I pulled on my hoody and placed a kiss on Elspeth's lips before running out of the apartment to find Pete before he did something stupid.

"Be careful Bren...I love you!" I heard Elspeth call as I ran down the stars.
---------------------------------------------
I ran the wet streets of Chicago, thunder always used to scared me but today I didn't care. I needed to find Pete; by the looks of the sky this storm doesn't plan on passing anytime soon.

"Pete!" I called yet again. I stood still and searched around my eyes darting everywhere, when I noticed that familiar Clandestine hoody, Pete's Clandestine Hoody.

"Wentzy!" I called as I raced up to him. He froze still like he had before, "Dude." I puffed as I bent over and placed my hands on my knees.

"Brendon just leave me alone." He said coldly.

"Pete I can't do that...come on we need to get back to your place the weather looks nasty." I begged.

"If it's my time, then it's my time." He said, still not turning around and facing me.

"Pete I'm sorry, I just can't help the way I feel." I said awkwardly.

"Don't you think I know that?" He shouted while turning around and facing me, his eyeliner had run and his hair was dripping wet. "Brendon...I love her! And it hurts whenever I see her with another guy, but I can't have her...I never can! I know I can't stand in the way of fucking true love! But you could have at least came out with it...not just let me find out like this!" He shouted with even more tears streaming down his face.

"Pete I'm sorry, I know I should have told you, but you punched me before how was I supposed to know how you'd react?" I said feeling the rain hit harder on my head.

"Dude...I'm sorry." He said sincerely while pulling me into a hug.

"I am too." I whispered in his ear. All that could be heard was the sound of the rain hitting the ground like hail stones. The sky crackled and the heavens opened letting a lightening strike one of the penthouses nearby. My old pent house.

"Shit!" Pete and me said at the same time. We both raced up to the building, and even though the lightening had only just struck it was already blazing bright.
----------------------------------------------
Elspeth's POV

"What was that?" I mumbled as I heard the sky crackle again. I hated storms it was times like these that I needed Brendon to hold me. It startled me when I heard a knock at the door. I went and opened it and in popped Hayley and Spencer yet again.
"Sorry forgot my house keys." Spencer said sheepishly.

"Oh they must be on the sofa then...since you're here why don't you stay?" I said trying not to sound to desperate.

"I am not going out in that...so we'd be delighted to stay." Hayley said seriously.

"Good." I smiled as I sat back down on the sofa and cuddled Hemingway. The two guys that I truly cared about were out in that storm and it really didn't help. So much had happened today, first Fiona had got pregnant, and then Pete found out about me and Brendon, and now this. Everything is going wrong...again.
------------------------------------------------
Brendon's POV

The door fell down and stood before me and Pete was a forest of flames, I looked into his eyes.

"Are you sure?" I asked nervously.

"Dude Ryan's in there." He said seriously, I could see the fear in his eyes. I took a deep breath and we both ran into the burning flat. It was nothing as I remembered as I ran into the kitchen and found Fiona slumped on the floor.

"Fee? Can you hear me?" I said softly while shaking her gently. I coughed heavily as I waited for a response the smoke was so thick. I opened one of her eyes to make sure it wasn't dilated but I couldn't make it out since it was so smoky in the room.

"Come on wake up, you need to stay alive for your baby." I said as the tears trickled down my cheek. I sat there with her in my arms for a while, my head started to spin and I couldn't keep focus on anything.

"Pete!" I shouted as loud as I could. "Pete!" I shouted yet again while letting out even more coughs. My eyesight was so blurry and I could hardly see I closed my eyes and just wished that I could be anywhere else but here.

Pete's POV

"Pete!" I heard Brendon call. "Pete!" I heard him call again.

"Brendon?!" I shouted while trying to lift Ryan up onto my shoulders. There was no response and if I don't get out of here soon then we're all going to die. Brendon's probably out now so it's just Rye and me that need to go now. I hauled him up off the bed and carried him out of the room dodging the flames and watching where I was stepping since some of the floorboards were loose and unstable.

"Come on Rye, just wake up." I encouraged him as I made it over to the door. I stopped in the doorway and looked back. What if Brendon hadn't got out? What if he was unconscious in there? Elspeth would never forgive me for leaving him behind. I took a deep breath again and took a few steps forward. I halted as I heard the ceiling above rumble; I looked up and saw the bricks coming down towards my head.

so theres four people in the burning building, looks like you'll have to wait. All I'm saying is that someone does die...but who????
please review!!!!! =]
Sign up to rate and review this story