Categories > Books > Warriors > Cats of the Wild

Lessons

by Ocelot_spirit 0 reviews

The next morning in her new home Crystalpaw begins her lessons as an apprentice of the MountainClan. Blizzardpaw is still furious that his father is to be her mentor. Crystalpaw hopes that he will ...

Category: Warriors - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-09-21 - 389 words

0Unrated
The next morning when Crystalpaw awoke she found that the cave was empty, where did they all go? She asked herself. Crystalpaw stretched and left the cave. The morning was bright Crystalpaw decided she would sit outside the cave and wait for someone to tell her wat she she do. She started to groom her fur while she waited observing her surroundings as she did so.
"Good morning!", yowled Wildpaw, who jumped in front of her.
"Where did you come from?", hissed Crystalpaw, jumping back in surprise.
"From over there, just got back from mornin' patrol or as like to call "morning torture" since I have to get up so early", purred Wildpaw.
"Oh, well...What do I need to do?", asked Crystalpaw.
"Oh, well I suppose you should eat something and then I guess we can find Thunderear", suggested Wildpaw.
"Ok that sounds like a good plan", agreed Crystalpaw.
"Follow me!", called Wildpaw as he lept to his paws and dashed off into the clearing.
Crystalpaw followed quickly behind after Wildpaw. Wildpaw approached the fresh-kill pile and picked up a rabbit and wandered over to open space in the camp to eat. Crystalpaw followed him over.
"We can share this", replied Wildpaw as she approached.
"O.K.", Crystalpaw answered.
The two of them settled beside each other and began to eat the rabbit that a patrol had caught that morning. While the were eating Thunderear stalked over to them.
"Good, I see you have eaten", he nodded approvingly, "we can start your apprenticeship training whenever you're ready".
"Well, now that I've had somethin to eat, I'm ready now", replied Crystalpaw, nervously.
"Good, then let's go", Thunderear replied, darting off towards the camp entrance, obviously wanting her to follow.
"Well, I'll see ya later", Wildpaw told Crystalpaw, and dashed off to find his own mentor.
Crystalpaw dashed off after Thunderear. Thunderear was waiting for as he said farewell to a patrol.
"Well, since you got here just as the patrol was leaving. I suppose it would be good idea if you knew our trerritory", suggested Thunderear.
"Yes, you are welcome to join us, this morning, we send out 2 dawn patrols just to make sure everything is all well", explained a gray tabby.
"Rockslide loves to explaind things don't mind him. My name is Sunshine", replied a golden tabby she-cat.
Sign up to rate and review this story