Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

More Than You Know

by blackparade8 3 reviews

4 teenagers in their freshman year have a band. they try to handle school, late night shows, and trying to keep friendships.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 686 words

1Exciting
Chapter 1, The Fight
"Mrs. Rogers, can you tell me what the answer is?" Mrs. Jones said. "What?" I asked. "Charlotte Rogers, if you don't pay more attention, I will have to give you a detention" "But Mrs. Jones, it's the last week of school!" I whined, and looked at Boo, hoping he would back me up. "Mr. Rogers, that goes for you too." Mrs. Jones said. "What did I do? Charlie is the one not paying attention!" "Boo!" I yelled at my brother. "Hey, can I not state the truth, Mrs. Jones?" he said. "Will you guys stop fighting? You never fight! Why have you guys been against each other lately? Forget about the concert, it wasn't important." Alexandria said.
Now she's not talking about anything like a Green Day concert. No, she's talking about one of our concerts, my brother Boo, Alexandria, or Alex Ross, another friend Josh Allen, and I are in the band, Red Summer. Last weeks concert's ending wasn't very good. After The Shadow of Your Voice, in an interview, someone asked Josh and Alex which twin they liked better. They didn't answer, so we got mad at them. But they said they didn't need a favorite, and we forgave them. But then, Boo said everyone liked him better. And then we started our fight.
Thanks for bringing that up, Alex. I was starting to forget about it. Boo, I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?" I asked my brother. "Of course, sis" he said, and got up and hugged me. "Aw, how sweet. Now, can we please get back to..." Mrs. Jones started, but was interrupted by the bell. "Bye Mrs. Jones." I said, as I left the room. "Oh yea, the answer is 528" I added. "Thank you Charlie." She said. Boo and I walked outside together and went home.

Chapter 2, Red Summer
"Everyone get ready for Red Summer!" the announcer said, and, starting with me, Boo, Alex, and Josh, we went out on stage. "Hey everyone, yall enjoying the show so far?" Boo asked, and waited for most of the screams to end. "Thanks to The Krew for opening for us, they were great. Now, as you know, I'm Boo," he said, "and here's Alex, Josh, and my sister Charlie!" he finished. "I bet you guys just want us to leave now, so we will." I said, and we walked off the stage. Everyone screamed, signaling us to come back on.
The beat for Jump started, and we jumped out right on time. After Jump, we played Live In the Moment, If You Believe, and Hot. Then we went backstage for a wardrobe change. For Wonderland, Alex and I wear blue dresses, and the boys wear blue suits. Alex's long blonde hair and my short brown hair was pulled back with a white ribbon, supposing to look like Alice from "Alice In Wonderland", for which the song is based on. And the boy's hair was gelled back, although it looked difficult for Josh's, who had black spikes. So, we walked to the other side of the stage and started our song.
After the concert, there was an interview. It wasn't bad, like last time was. Someone did bring up the same question, we stated that we don't need favorites to be friends. After the interview, we went to our limo to meet our manager, Andrew Calvera. He said we had another concert on Friday. "But Andrew, that's our last day of school! We're gonna be sophomores next year and we can't miss any more school!" josh complained. "It's a miracle! He speaks. "Andrew said. "Hah, funny, I talk all the time. You just don't hear me." Josh said, sounding annoyed now.
"Anyway, your concert is after school, thanks." Andrew said. "Yes!" we replied at the same time. "And if it makes you any happier, you'll be performing with Panic! At The Disco" he added. "Ohmigosh, no way?" Alex said. "Yes, and I know you'll be excited to perform with them, but I still want you to good. Even if it's not your best, I'll still be proud of you." Andrew said.
Sign up to rate and review this story