Categories > Original > Fantasy

As she died on my shoulder

by silencedchris 2 reviews

its a new story i wrote durring my second and third period class so... here you go!

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 405 words

0Illiterate
It was day just like any other, cold and musty. The date is January 28th 2007. Most commonly known as my birthday. It was a friday, and there was a new girl in school. Most people thought that she was a freak, but I dont judge people by how they look, but how they act. We had a connection, I cant really explain it but I know we both felt it. She was in my first period, I didnt really care until I found out that she was in almost all of my periods. I started to talk to her in 2nd period and we actually had alot in common. That day I learned two things about her, her favorite ice crream and her backround.

A few days later we became friends! IT was todays before valitnes day. Im sitting in my 2nd period class wondering what to do my eassy on. I thought to myself should i do it on family friends or something else? I decided to do it on family becuase family is really important to me! I reach for paper in my binder and there is a hand on it. I look and its her. The thought of running came to my mind but I couldn;t not talk to her, because that would be rude. She asked me if I would be her valintine, i hesitated but i said yes. I didn't hesitate because i didn't like her but I didn't know if she ment it or not...

Two days later...... Its valintines day and i handed her my gift. She cried after she opened it. I thought it was because she hated it but she said to me "im crying because no one has every done anything like this for me." I told her that "I know how it feels to be new, but if you wouldn't mind would you go to the dance with me?" My heart was racing for the second she was silent, and then she said yes. I sat down in the chair next her she put her shoulder on my head and layed there. While she was doing that all i was wonder was what she thought of me, then after a while I told myself that I cant answer that. The one thing i could say that day was I never wanted this special feeling that we had for each other to go away.
Sign up to rate and review this story