Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > The Guardian of the Chosen Pt. 1

The Guardian of the Chosen Pt. 1

by kidakame 0 reviews

The First Chapter in my series. PLease read it.

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor - Characters: Botan, Hiei, Kazuma Kuwabara, Koenma, Kurama, Yukina, Yusuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-16 - 372 words

0Unrated
Night had fallen, blanketing the forest in darkness. The silence was deafing; not even the crickets were chirping. Three figures moved silently along the path. They didn't dare use a light for fear of being discovered. All of a sudden, they heard a twig break. They spun around quickly.

"What was that?!" One of them asked as she looked widly around. A deer then hopped out from behind some bushes and pranced down the path.

"Just a deer," Another said with a sigh with relief.

"Yeah, a deer," The last one said, warily.

"Let's just hurry and get out of here. This place is giving me the creeps," The first one said, urging them to continue. They continued walking down the nearly invisible path. Unknown to them, they were being watched. Blood red eyes followed them as they walked, observing their every movement. He was waiting for the right momment to attack. He cocked his arrow, them aimed at the shortest girl. He let all his anger at her and her family flow through him as he released his arrow. This arrow was covered in a thick poisonous goo. It headed towards his target at an alarming rate.

At the last second, the figures sensed the arrow flying at them. They all dodged it, but unfortunly, the arrow hit it's target in the arm. The other two quickly grabbed her and started to run. If they could only make it beyond the barrier, they'd be safe. They ran faster then the wind, with the Assassin close behind. A glow of energy appeared 50 feet in front of them; they were almost there. Another arrow came whizing by, as they leap past the barrier. They landed on the ground, panting, trying to catch their breath, fear still in their eyes.

Kida sat up, clutching her arm. She was in excruceating pain. "That bastard! He got me," She growled, and then fainted from the pain.

"Kida!" Aurora and Karri both cried.

"We have to get her inside. The arrow was probaly posioned," Karri stated, as she and Aurora picked Kida up. They brought her into the hut. Let's hope we can help her, thought Aurora. But another scary thought hit her. If not, then what?
Sign up to rate and review this story