Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Life as an MCR Kid

Ch 2

by frankismyhomefry 4 reviews

Story of mcr and their kids.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-16 - 1171 words

1Funny
Im Dannie. I am one of the only three boys out of all the kids. Angel is my best friend. No there is no feelings going on there. We are just friends. We are the same age. I would be close with damian but he is an ass the majority of the time. I am almost always at Uncle Frank and Aunt Kay's house when we are all of tour. I am there so much that they bought me and bed and put me in Bryan's room with him. me and Bryan are pretty close too, even with the age difference. We were all sitting in the dressing room. Damian and Bonnie haven't said much since Gabrielle caught them. The parents found out and of course thought it was cute. Except uncle Frank. He was a little hesitant about it. Cordelia, Lena, Ana, Aunt Jess and my mom all went on a coffee run. I swear this whole clan is addicted to coffee, even the little ones are. Annie is always trying to steal someone's coffee. But man when you give her sugar, you might want to find a helmet to put on cause she gets hyper as hell. She's a sweet kid though. You can always count on her, Sam and Erika to make you smile. They like t dance to random music and just have fun. It's a laugh in its self. I told Uncle Gee that he should let them show him some dance moves.. Bryan and Gabrielle are playing video games with my dad and uncle Ray. Bryan and Gabrielle are pretty much always together just like me and Angel. The twins stole Uncle Gee's make up from him and hid it. He was chasing them around trying to get them to tell him where it was. Angel fell asleep in my lap. She woke up as soon as the coffee came. When it was time for the show, me, Angel, Cordelia, Lena, Ana, Bonnie, Damian, and the twins all went to the pit. Well not exactly the pit. We go and sit right between the stage and the barricade. We use to go into the pit but too many people tried starting shit with us. Some guys tried to grab the girls. Me and Damian tried to stop them but it didn't really work. Luckily for us our parents had sent worm after us to tell us something. Since then we just go in front of the barricade . that way if something happens we can be pulled on stage. We were waiting for our dads to come on stage. There was this girl right on the barricade who kept giving us nasty looks. She looked like she didn't belong there much less even listen to our dad's music. She was basically your typically rich preppy girl.


" how did you freaks get lucky enough to sit there. Did you all sleep with the band or something" this girl said. Most of us ignored her. Isabella was a different story. She absolutely hated girls like this.

"we are their fucking kids for one thing, but if you were an actual fan you would know that" Isabella yelled
"yeah right bitch, im not stupid, the My Chemically Romantic guys don't have kids much less even girlfriends" she said. All of us busted out laughing which pissed this girl off even more. Not only were us kids laughing but so where the people around this girl

" you don't even know the name of the band much less anything about their lives so I advise you to shut it now" Angel said we were all still laughing our asses off. In fact Lena was on the floor laughing. I swear something I don't claim her as my sister. We could see our moms on the side stage. They were looking at us like we were crazy. The lights went out and our dads came on stage the show was going great. It came to the part where they went off stage. Just as they came back they got everyone quiet

" LOOK ITS MY CHEMICALLY ROMANTIC!!" we all yelled as soon as it got quiet. All of our dads looked at us confused. Especially uncle Gee The girl was even more pissed. It took uncle Gee a second before he started talking again. The next thing he said though shocked us all

" hey California, I know you all have seen pictures and heard us talking about our families in interviews, well we decided that it is finally time for you all to actually met them" uncle Gee said Uncle Frank, Worm, Uncle Ray and my dad came over and pulled us all up on stage while uncle mikey and uncle Gee got our moms and the wee ones. We stood there by our parents and siblings all looking confused. Angel and Erika tried to hide form everyone. They were the two shyest of the bunch. Annie was being held by uncle Frank. She also had her blankie with her. She took that thing everywhere. Uncle mikey got it for her when she was born. It hasn't left her side since the rest of us just kinda stood there as we were being introduced. I don't know what possessed our parents to do that. Usually they want to keep us out of the media. After that was all done, us older ones jumped of stage back to where we were. This time Bryan and Gabrielle joined us.

" see I told you so" Isabella said to that girl
" Oh My God you are like sooo hot, can I like get your number" this girl said to Bryan
"Dude im like 10, leave me the hell alone, plus you are the furthest thing from my type" Bryan said making a weird face to this girl
" yeah plus he like has a girlfriend" Gabrielle said putting her arm around Bryan and pushing him away from this girl down to the other side of the kids
"I don't have a girlfriend" bryan said to her while looking confused
"shut up I was saving your ass did you want the girl to suck you face off" Gabrielle said.

I couldn't help but to laugh. Angel started taking pictures of our dads. she loved her camera. Plus she took amazing pictures. Everyone else started randomly dancing and making fun of Uncle Gee's dancing or whatever you would call it. We are a real odd bunch. Id be the first o admit it. But I wouldn't trade a single person in for anything. And even though we have our battles we are always there for each other. No one could hurt is if we were together. We are our own family and if anyone tried to mess that up then they would pay the consequences. No one messed with the people we love then gets away scott free. No one messes with my chem or their kids. adn that is a lesson many people have had to learn the hard way.
Sign up to rate and review this story