Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Golden

The Satisfaction

by romanceisdead11 3 reviews

where the seweage of youth drowned the spark of my teens

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 1553 words - Complete

0Unrated
Golden
Romanceisdead11
Chapter Nine:
The Satisfaction
"Where the sewage of youth drowned the spark of my teens."

RANDILYN'S POV

The next night I woke up to Pete's lips upon mine. I moaned into the kiss as he chuckled. I then broke it and my eyes fluttered open. "Good morning beautiful," Pete said.
I laughed, "Pete, we're vampires, its night time."
He kissed my forehead. "It doesn't matter if I am with you."
"Aw, that's sweet." I started to trace the crown of thorns tattoo around his neck. "What's on the agenda for today?"
"Obviously we're not going to be hunting," he responded.
I stopped. "What? Why?"
"Did you forget what happened last time?" he asked.
"Pete that was a mistake -"
"You sucked a vampire's blood, Randi."
"It won't happen again," I said absent mindedly thinking of the way the blooded rolled over my tongue.
He took my hand, "Randi, you could get hurt. You scared me to death last night."
He was angry with me, and I could feel it coming off him in waves. I moved my body down so that my face was at his stomach. I kissed his love bat tattoo, and began to trail up his chest. I followed that trail up to the crook of his neck to his collar bone, and then to behind his ear. I then fallowed his jaw line so then my lips met his in a perfect kiss.
He put a hand on my back and he flipped on top of me. He then moved his hand under my shirt. A quiet moan escaped my mouth.
Just then someone knocked on the door of the coffin. Pete growled, "Yes?"
"Oh sex fiends, time to get out of that sex dungeon," I heard Andy say.
Pete was about to say something, but I put my finger to his lips. "Oh Peter! Oh Peter fucking Wentz!" I couldn't hold it any longer. Pete and I started laughing, and flung the coffin door open to see a wide eyed Andy standing scared stiff.
I through my head back and laughed so you could see my teeth.

PETE'S POV

She pressed that small slender finger to my lips, and it made my body tingle. "Oh, Peter! Oh Peter fucking Wentz!" I looked at her for a few seconds and our straight faces made us laugh. I pushed the coffin door open so we could see a horrified Andy staring at us.
"I think we'll practice today. I mean we haven't practiced in two weeks," I said getting out of the coffin.
"Practicing?" I asked.
"Did you forget that I was in a band sweetie?" he asked back.
I would've blushed if I could, "Sorry, I forget that you're sometimes vampire Pete and sometimes bassist Pete."
He put his hand on my neck, "I still love you though."
"So what will I be doing while you practice?"
"Well, you could sit and watch, workout, or read?"
"I think I'd like to sit and watch."

RANDILYN'S POV

Sitting and watching was much more exciting then reading or working out. The adrenaline was radiating off each of the guys, and passing through me as oxygen passed through my lungs. I noticed each and every one of them had different styles while they played. They each had a stage persona. It seemed that a different person came out of them when they played.
Patrick's alternative personality was 'the dork.' He wasn't a dork in a bad way, but a good way. He kept in time with the music by tapping, or stomping his feet, though it was soft and you could barely hear it.
When he sang his mouth would twist elegantly but grotesquely to form the words. His hands would distort to play the right notes on the guitar, and his fingers were blurs to make the music.
He would sometimes swing the guitar on his back, and both hands would grab the mike, one with a pick, the other empty. He would also swing the guitar up so the head was to his face.
Joe was a different story. His alternate personality was 'the wild child.' I could not tell how his hands moved while he played because he was such a blur of motion from spinning around. Of course you would think it was clumsy, but ironically it was graceful.
He would sometimes stop to sing back up vocals even though you couldn't hear him over Patrick's amazing voice. He still put the effort to sing in the right spots
Andy was 'the animal.' He kind of reminded me of Animal off of the Muppets. He would thrash about behind that drum set, and all while concentrating on the music and the beat. His hands were blurs and they kept in time making sure that every word had a lovely hit of a drum to go with it. It amazed me at how intricate he could be.
Last but not least was Pete. He was . . . well I really don't know what he was. I could say he was the vampire but that would be stating the obvious, and I've already described to you all the many ways he was a vampire.
But when he played he was like the graceful, hidden, secret, vampire, amazing, and talented, loving, bassist. He swung around like Joe, but he had more vampire elegance, and he didn't do as much as Joe did.
His long slender fingers with painted black fingernails strummed the bass, a different way to play bass that I have seen. His other hand held the neck of the bass to form the notes.
He too added in backing vocals, but they were not ragged like Joes, but just the right loudness, and so that it conformed with Patrick's voice to make a wonderful tune. One thing was for sure he wasn't focusing on the music as much as he was focusing on me.
PETE'S POV

She lay on that couch for the whole time just watching us. Taking us all in with her slightly angelic eyes, she noticed how every one of us played different, sounded different. And I could tell she respected that.
At some points she would smile showing her teeth, and the new recognition of a song lyric that she really liked. I looked at her in that heaven like light forever. For it was in that light that she was most beautiful.
Her ringlet black hair became shiny, and glossy. The curls lined her face, and some came down into her eyes.
Oh, her eyes, her beautiful, beautiful, cherubic eyes. The eyes that I dreamed about in my sleep staring back at me with the love I knew would last for years. They seemed to fit her face gracefully, and they didn't contrast with her stone like skin.
Her lips were thick and ruby red, and very much moist. They looked like they had been stained from her blood dinner that she had, had last night.
I couldn't get over the way her slender body draped over that couch as she watched, her soft skin touching the prickly fabric of the sofa.
We stopped after an hour of practice, and we began to put everything away.
"That's it? You guys aren't going to do anymore?" she asked.
The guys chuckled. "Sorry, but you have to remember they're not vampires and they get tired." I said defending the guys.
She smiled, shrugged, and then walked away. She went into the kitchen to get a mixture, and suddenly I got a pleasant idea.

RANDILYN'S POV

I bent down to get a mixture from the lower shelf went I felt a crotch make full contact with my ass. "What the fuck?" I asked standing up.
Just then I felt Pete's arms wrap around my waste. "That's exactly what it feels like doesn't it?" he asked.
I elbowed him playfully in the stomach. And he hunched over in pain. The other guys laughed in hysterics.
I drank down the rank liquid, and when I was done I realized I was not satisfied. "Patrick, what happened the mixture isn't working." I said.
His eyes grew wide, "Now that you drank real blood I'm afraid that the mixture will never satisfy you."
"What are you saying Patrick?"
"You're going to have to hunt, Randi. I'm sorry it's the only way."
"I will not fucking kill innocent people. I'm not a murder it's not my nature." I began to crying I felt the red hot liquid seep trough my eyes.
"It's not that hard. I mean maybe you could feed on something else besides humans. Like animals maybe?" Joe suggested while Pete walked over and started to wipe the tears away. I was half tempted to wipe them away myself, and drink my own blood, but I would get sick again.
"Randi, you should try drinking animals until I can fine a better solution," Patrick said with a concerned look.
I nodded. I did not choose to be a vampire, and I sure as hell did not choose to be a fucking murder either.

A/N: Hey guys. I was stuck at home with pink eye, and I guess this is good news for you, but bad new for me. Anyway you look at it you get a chapter out of it.

Sign up to rate and review this story