Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > His Baby Sister

The End...?

by pinkkissypetefreak 13 reviews

The band responds.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-04-17 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 771 words

1Moving
"Oh my God, Gerard, Mikey, come look at this." Alicia whispered as she sat up, turning her laptop in their direction. Mikey went over, and started reading out loud.

"My Chemical Romance lead guitarist Ray Toro says he's finished with the band. Twenty-nine year old Toro claims that although he's solely about the music that they make together, he would no longer be able to perform with MCR.When asked why, he simply replied, 'Personal reasons.'.Toro also was hesitant to reveal whether or not this would be the end of MCR. He replied, 'It is the end of MCR as you know it.' The buzznet offices have tried to contact the band's manager, Brian Schechter, but have not received a response as of yet..." Mikey trailed off.

Everyone stood there for a minute, completely blown away.

Stephanie began to bawl.

"Aw, Steph." Mikey said, comforting her as Alicia rubbed her arm. Gerard was completely stone-faced. Even Simone was nearing tears.

"Damnit. I want answers." Gerard said after another long minute. He grabbed his sidekick from his side, and called up Brian.

"Hey man." He said and his voice faded as he walked out of the bedroom.

"Unbelieveable..." Mikey said as he read the words over and over.

"This is such a big, fat, mess." Stephanie cried, as Alicia held her.

"Don't get worked up Steph. Your brother's...upset. That's all. It'll all be over soon."

"Simone's right Steph. We don't need you back in the hospital on top of everything else." Mikey said, while pacing the floor.

"I'm so, so sorry, Mikey....I..."

"No! I didn't mean it like that. I just meant for you not to worry, Stephie. We love you and Jaimee and we don't want anything bad to happen to either of you." He stopped right in front of her. "Ok?" Stephanie nodded through her tears, and Mikey kissed her forehead. Gerard came back in as soon as Mikey started pacing again.

"What did he say?" Alicia asked. Gerard put his palm to his forehead. "What's wrong with Steph?" He asked.

"She's ok, G. Now what about Brian?" Mikey pushed.

"He said we have to do damage control. We need to release a statement to the public as soon as we can. This shit is fucking..." He exhaled, trying to calm down before going to Stephanie, who wiped her eyes and unburied her face from Alicia's arms.

"Aw honey, come here." Gerard said and pulled her to his own chest.

"I should call Bob. He should be over for this."

"Too late. Bob's already here." Bob said as he and Frank entered the crowded bedroom. "What do we do?" He asked.

"Well, type up the statement, and get it posted up. And then..." Mikey said.

"All we can do is wait..." Frank added quietly.

MCR's letter to fans...

To the most important people in our professional lives, our fans. First, we want to let everyone know how important you are to us and that we love you all. We also wanted to be the first to let you know that we have decided to take a hiatus. This does not mean the end has come for My Chemical Romance. The band IS NOT breaking up, but we feel in light of the recent events, which we would very much like to keep between the five of us...It would be in everyone's favor to try and rectify our problems privately. We would like to thank each and every one of you in advance for being so completely patient and understanding. And even though we'd like to keep things quiet, we know that rumors will be circulating.
We promise we will try our hardest to address them, if need be, or if we feel they have gotten too out of hand. We'd also ask that everyone respect all of our families and friends privacy at this time.
Hopefully when it's all said and done, you'll (hopefully) welcome with open arms a new, improved (But still the same), and stronger My Chemical Romance.

Love to all of you.

-McR-







Muahaha! I am leaving it there, for now... ^_^
Also, yeah I added a 'His' in front of the title. Sorry if this confused anyone (Laura...lolz. j/k).

OK! This is my disclaimer: Because not everyone chooses to accept fiction for what it is. Just that. Fiction. LMFAO This shit is NOT true! My Chemical Romance is not breaking up. And have no plan to. This is just a fictional exaggeration within the story...hahaha!


Hmmmmm... Do I smell a sequel?????
And...

This is dedicated to The Snuggliest of Bunnies...
Sign up to rate and review this story