Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Marriage for Dummies

Numero Dos

by swimfan625 5 reviews

can we say filler?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-17 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 373 words

3Insightful
/Sorry it's short/

"Daddy," Allison whimpered the next morning as she slowly walked into her parents' room.

"What's wrong Baby?"

"I don't feel good," she said, sliding into bed between Pete and Natalie.

"What's bothering you?"

"My head and my tummy hurt."

"Do you feel like you're going to throw-up?" He asked, touching his hand to her forehead as she nodded.

"A wittle."

"Ok, stay here with Mommy for a second," Pete whispered, kissing her forehead as he pulled on a pair of sweatpants and began his way down to the kitchen. "Sweetie, where'd Mommy go?" he asked, setting down the water bottle and cold medicine he brought her as Ally pointed towards the bathroom. "Nat, you okay?"

"No," she moaned, sticking her head out of the bathroom as she brushed her teeth.

"What's wrong Hon?"

"I just puked everything I ate in the last twenty-four hours, and it's not morning sickness."

"Does your head hurt?"

"Mmhmm," she mumbled, rinsing her mouth out.

"Okay, come get back into bed with Ally, I think you've both got the flu."

"I've got to do stuff for the baby."

"Sweetie, I can do it for you. You're eight months pregnant and sick, you need to rest."

"But-"

"No, now get into bed," he chuckled, tucking her in next to where Ally was watching cartoons.

"Daddy, why doesn't Mommy have to take medicine?" Ally whined an hour later.

"Because it's bad for the baby, Sweetie."

"But if Mommy doesn't have to take medicine I shouldn't have to either!"

"Allison."

"Please?" she pouted, sticking out her bottom lip.

"No, now come take this."

"Daddy!"

"Allison Isabella!"

"But I don't want to take it!"

"Take the medicine or else you're not playing soccer!" Natalie yelled, startling the other too.

"Otay," the little girl sighed.

"Thank you."

"You shouldn't blackmail five-year-olds," Pete chuckled as Allison went back to watching cartoons.

"Yes, but your method was giving me a headache."

"I'm sowwy."

"Mmhmm."

"Come here," he smiled, opening his arms for her as she cuddled into his side, "do you feel any better?"

"A little."

"Will it help if I cuddle you some more?"

"Maybe."

"What if I," he began before looking down to see Natalie asleep. "I love you Sweetie."
Sign up to rate and review this story