Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Way Curse

Dark red blood in the moonlight

by MyChemPrincess77 2 reviews

hehe.. read..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-04-17 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 248 words

0Unrated
There was a girl, standing there on a blurry street corner. I could sense fear as she ran away on the rain soaked street. Headlights flashed as a car rolled by, turning the corner. The girl kept running, down until she reached a tree. From there she tried to hide around it. A scream was heard. The vision blurred, with smoky fog inching it's away around me.


I sat up in his bed, rubbing my head. What kind of a dream was that? It was so strange...
I blinked, trying to get used to the darkness. I looked at the clock. 2:32. I sighed. I have been seventeen for three minutes now.
I slowly crept out of bed, and walked over to my computer desk. When I spun the computer chair around I felt a sudden sharp bite on my wrist that left my arm burning. "Ow!" I whispered, jumping back. Mikey's cat, Conall, hissed lowly and jumped off, moving to the window. The moonlight illuminated his black fur. I walked over to the window, looking at the bite through the little light that wasn't blocked by Conall.
There was a scar about an inch long, with blood slowly bubbling out of it. I looked at it with hunger. I swiped my finger across the blood, causing some to smudge around it. I slowly brought the drop up to my mouth, tasting the metaly taste of blood. I kind of freaked myself out when I went back for more.
Sign up to rate and review this story