Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Proud Papas

Proud Papas

by Paisley 1 review

Pairing(s): Roy X Ed Contains: Yaoi, Language, and male pregnancy.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Edward Elric, Roy Mustang - Published: 2007-04-17 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 662 words

-1OOC
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Chapter 1: Pregnant!!! XD
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-


XD XD XD XD XD XD


The day was going as normal as ever. A grumpy FullMetal Alchemist stomped into the office of Roy Mustang,yelling his head off for various reasons. All of which involved the Colonel.

Roy was ignoring him until Ed slammed his automail fist on the table,demanding attention,"Listen to me,Goddamnit!!!"

Roy sighed,"Now,really,FullMetal. You are acting so childish. I was listening the whole time." He was lying of course.

Everyone knows that everytime Ed's yelling at Roy,the Colonel tunes it out.

He's way more content with just staring at the angry Elric brother,an amused look on his face.

"Liar!" Came Ed's reply,"If I could,I'd punch that smirk clear off your fucking face!!"

"Oh,FullMetal...Temper,temper...." Roy smirked even more,"I would never think of doing the same thing to your beautiful face."

Ed abuptly stopped yelling and blushed furiously,"S-shut up..."

Roy leaned forward in his chair and grabbed the the front of Ed's shirt,pulling him closer,over his desk,"Edward...."

Roy gave a finale tug on Ed's shirt and the blonde lost his balance and fell forward on the desk,lips hit Roy's.

At first,it was just a small pressure on his mouth,but Roy,seeing as Ed was bent over anyway,took the opportunity to grab Ed's leather-clad ass with both hands

A gasp came out of Ed and Roy used that to deepen their kiss.

One of Roy's hand left Ed's ass and moved up to cup his cheek as their pulled away slowly.

Before anything else could be done,Lt. Hawkeye came into the office,"Excuse me,sir,but-",She paused at what she saw.

A very flushed Edward leaning over Roy's desk and Roy's hands in strange places.

"Um,Sorry to interrupt,but I need Edward for a moment. He needs to take his yearly physical."

Embrassed,they straighten up.

"What physical?",Ed asked.

"The yearly physical all State Alchemists must take to make sure that they are in shape."

Ed groaned,"Do I have to?"

Lt.Hawkeye nodded,"Yes,you do."

"Damn....",Ed gave up and followed her to the doctor,not missing the smug look on Roy's face.

"Okay,Mr.Elric. I've finished all the tests. The test results will come back in a minute so please wait here."

Ed sighed,but nodded. He walked around the doctor's office for a while,bored out of his skull.

An few minutes later,the doctor walked slowly into the room,"Ummmmm...Mr.Elric?"

"Yeah? Are we done?"

"Ummmm....No,I have your test results back....."

"And?",Ed asked,annoyed.

"Well,I....don't know how to to tell you this,but......."

"But,what?!"

"Er....your....pregnant....."

There was a strange silence after that.

Ed looked taken aback for a moment,but he tried to laugh it off,"Hahaha...You got me,doc! Very funny!!"

"But,I'm not-"

"Okay,I'm not that big a fan of Doctor jokes,but that was classic."

"Listen,Mr.Elric! I'm not joking! Look for yourself!!",the doctor pulled out a piece of paper will his pregancy test result on it."

"What the fuck?! When did you take a pregnacy test on me!!!??? And,why on me?! I'm a GUY!!!!!"

"Well,I had to. I do on all the State Alchemist. Just in case. It's my job."

Ed got furious,"WTF!? Are you insane,old man?! You QUACK!!!!!" Ed held his head,shaking it in a "no".

"Sorry....but..."

"No!! How could this happen?! HOW could this happen?!?",he was close to tears of frustation.

"Ummmm....Do you know who the father is?"

"What?! NO!!!!"

"Well," the doctor looked at the results again,not believing himself,"It's...It appears to be....."

But,before the doctor could get it out,Ed realized who it HAD to be.

Ed turned white with shock.

"It's Colonel Roy Mustang."



XD XD XD XD XD XD

::OWARIMASU:: To be continued?
Sign up to rate and review this story