Categories > Anime/Manga > Tsubasa/xxxHolic

the mAgIcIan and his sAmUrAi

by Paisley 0 reviews

Pairing(s): Fai/Kurogane Contains: m/m fluffyness ^-^

Category: Tsubasa/xxxHolic - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Fye, Kurogane - Published: 2007-04-17 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 349 words - Complete

-1OOC
"Kuro-pii~!!!" came the call from a blonde magician to his boyfriend.

Kurogane turned around,"Eh?" he frowned as he saw that the mage had found him...again.

The samurai was just about to make a run for it but was quickly stopped by a pounce by Fai,"What the hell do you think you are doing?! And," Kurogane tried to push him off but that only made the other man hold on tighter,"How the hell did you find me again so fast?!?"

"Kuro-tan..." Fai started to answer but Kuro lost his balance with Fai on him and they both fell to the ground.

The samurai landed heavily on the grass and Fai fell on top.

"Heehee! Kuro-chi!!" Fai snuggled closer,completely on top of Kurogane.

"G-get off, you freak!!" the samurai demanded.

"Teehee! Don't be so shy, Kuro-pii! Why now?" Fai smiled,"We are one being now."

The black haired man blushed,"What?! Don't say it out loud!!"

"Why not? It's very true." Fai asked, still smiling. He leaned his head down, closer to Kurogane's.

"Do you have no shame??"

The mage giggled,"I guess not," he leaned even closer,closing the gap between them,"There is no shame in loving you." The magician only paused to say those words then their lips met. Soon, Kurogane was under another assult of kisses and a series of groping.

Fai broke the kiss to whisper,"We should get back to the hotel."

Kurogane blinked at the sudden change of pace,"Why the hell should we? Sakura and Syaoran are not there right now so we don't have to babysit them and--" he paused as he realized what the other man meant,"Ohhh..."

Fai grinned and nodded, pleased that Kurogane wanted to stay with him and continue.

"Let's go, then..." the mage tried to stand but Kuro grabbed his arm and pulled him back down.

"Later..." The samurai held the back of his head and crushed their lips together.

Getting over the initial shock, Fai sighed, contently, in the kiss and wrapped his arms and legs around Kurogane's longer ones.


-_-_-Owari-_-_-
Sign up to rate and review this story