Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It All Started With A Concert...

Shanell.

by disturbedangel6 0 reviews

just pretty much intoducing the characters....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-18 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 1212 words

-1TrainWreck
The room was dark; the only light in the room was the moon's light that shone from the edges of the curtain that have covered the window. A girl that had black hair that blended into the darkness, and her green eyes shone by developing tears.

The girl looked down to her wrist that was bleeding crimson red. She started sobbing quietly; it was her daily routine of doing this. Every time she felt worthless, depressed and feeling like hurting or even killing herself, she always used the razor in her draw and cut her wrist.

She looked back at her wrist, it had several lines that has bled but soon dried up but the one line that she had recently opened up by her razor was bleeding very badly. She smiled at the sight of it. A few tears trailed down her cheek. Then she got distracted by a knock on the door, she gasped.
"Who...who is it?" she trembled as she spoke.
"Darling, it's me you mother. Can I come in?"
"Y...yea, wait for a sec" she quickly got up and opened the light. She blinked a couple times until she got use to the light, she quickly put the razor in the draw then she rapidly dried her eyes. At last she unlocked the door. Her mother stepped in and the girl quickly ran into the bed hoping her mother didn't suspicion anything or seen her wrist.

Her mother on the other hand was suspicious of her daughter; she's been like this for awhile.
"Shanell, darling are you ok?"
The girl nodded quickly.
The mother put her hands on Shanell's cheek, "Have you been crying?"
Shanell shook her head.
"Honey, tell me why are you crying?"
Shanell stared into empty space as if she never heard her mother speak.
Her mother put her hand on both of her arms and squeezed lightly, "Please tell me Shanell, we never speak anymore, and I don't even know what you do with your life. You're always in your room these days and I don't even know what you are doing behind closed doors..." then her mother gasped, "Don't tell me that your pregnant?!"
Shanell shook a little by the word, "No mum, I'm not pregnant...I just...I was just crying...because I felt like crying..."
Her mother sighed but still didn't believe her, "Fine if you say so... but if anything goes wrong tell me ok?"
She nodded.
"Ok, goodnight" and she kissed Shanell on the forehead.
After her mother closed the door, the girl gave a huge sigh and locked the door. She sat back on the bed and started thinking. She started thinking about how right her mother was, she didn't understand how mothers always somehow read their children's mind. A single tear fell out as she felt her hand on her stomach; she looked down and remembered that night.

(Flashback)
After My Chemical Romance had their concert people were waiting in line to go backstage and Shanell was part of the line. There were not much people but she still couldn't find her friend. When it was her turn to go in there were some girls sitting on some of the guy's laps, she sighed how is she gonna talk to 'em? But somehow Gerard Way the lead singer of the band pushed the girl off and walked to Shanell, as for her, her heart was beating a mile a second...
"Hey, what's your name?" he asked.
'OMG he's so hot in close up!' she thought, "I'm...my..." she chuckled shyly.
"Hey don't worry, see me as a normal guy that you see everyday" he chuckled at the same time.
"Ok, I'm Shanell"
"Nice to meet you" they shake hands. "So how..."
"OMG Gerard you have to come and see this!" said the girl that was on his lap before, she sounded drunk.
"Uh...Renee, not now why don't you go and talk to the others"
"But Gerard!!!!!!!"
Gerard sighed and pulled Shanell's hand who was shocked to another room. When they got in he quickly locked the door because the girl was banging the door to get in. "I'm so sorry"
"No don't worry, um... I should say things that you heard a million times before but I don't care at least I say it. So... Gerard I am your biggest fan and I love you, I love your band but you inspire me the most. You're hot and I drool over your picture every day and I listen to your sings too!" Shanell took a breath.
Gerard chuckled, "Ok I understand, so let's talk about other things"
"Really?" Shanell asked in shocked.
"Hmm" he nodded, "SO has anybody told you how hot you are?"
"Me?"
"Hmm"
Shanell blushed and chuckled, "Err...yea well my ex boyfriend use to say it..."
"Well that's the truth"
"Thanks"
"Shanell, do you believe in love at first sight?"
Shanell looked up, "Err...yea I totally do"
"Good. If I were a normal person I'd so go out with you"
Shanell smiled and looked down as she hoped that the blush would go away.
"Hey" Gerard said as he lifted her chin up. "Don't worry you look cute when you blush"
Those words made her blush harder. "Thanks" was all she could say. What could you say in front of your most all time favorite rock star? Then somehow out of the blue Gerard lowered his lips to hers, at that moment Shanell felt herself being numb while his lips were on hers, and one thing led to another. After awhile the door knocked, Gerard ignored it but Shanell shook from the noise.
"Gerard stop" she moaned.
Gerard ignored her and kissed her lips and down her jawline then to the hollow part of her neck. Shanell smiled, 'Never knew he was this good...' she thought. She touched his chest and started to moan.
The door knocked again, "Dude, open the door"
She put her hands on his arms, while trying to stop moaning, "Gerard I think we should stop" she moaned again.
This time Gerard stopped, "Sorry" he whispered and quickly got into his clothes as did Shanell.
The door knocked again, "Dude, open the door"
"Cant we have time here?" Gerard asked.
"No, anyway the girl's time is up"
"Oh ok, coming"
Shanell looked up at Gerard with a sad look on her face.
"Hey, don't worry. I'll see you later ok?"
"How?"
"By giving you my number of course..." he said and they got out of the room. Immediately Gerard was clashed by several drunken girls all screaming for him. Shanell followed but was unfortunately stopped by one of the security guards.
"Sorry lady, your time is up. You have to head out now"
"But Gerard told me to-"
"Miss please head out"
"But-"
"Lady you leave me no choice"
"He told -"
"Listen here lady, Gerard is drunk he does things to girls and leaves them after he gets what he wants so get the hell out"
'OMG maybe he's right' she thought and she looked at Gerard who was laughing with some girl while they were touching him, it seems as he has forgotten to give her his number. She sighed, "Ok"

(End of Flashback)
Sign up to rate and review this story