Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > Forrgoten Tears

Kuroi

by Silverwingsofthefire 0 reviews

Another morning in the Sohma home, today Karenas is going to see Akito, but what happens when she makes breakfast like Tohru does?

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Akito, Hatsuharu, Kyo, Mine, Momiji, Shigure, Tohru, Yuki - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-04-19 - Updated: 2007-04-19 - 487 words

1Ambiance
Yuki's POV

I woke up early. I don't know why I woke up early, I just did. I smelled cooking coming from the kitchen. Tohru? Tohru!

I ran, so fast that I couldn't breath. "Tohru!" I yelled involuntarily.

The only things in the kitchen were Kyo and Her.

"Good morning Yuki!"

I said nothing. There was a smile on her face, so innocent looking. I wasn't going to fall for it, neither was Akito. Hah!

"I made you breakfast." She sounded desperate.

"You won't replace Tohru you know." I said, it was so plain, so somber, and so true.

"I..." she started.

"Just don't say anything, stupid girl."

"Alright." Her voice suddenly went all serious and she turned to the stove. She turned back to us, her eyes flashing like fire, "Why do you hate me? What have I done!?"

The question surprised me, the cat just sat there, looking as stupid as usual. So I just got this smirk on my face. "Why else?"

"This is why Kyo hates you, because of what he thinks your like!" What, where the...did that come from?

"That is not of your concern."

"He only hates the rat, not you! And you love to torture him because the cat was too gullible!"

"SHUT UP!"

"Then accept me for who I am, not who you think I am!" The statement left me off guard.

"Then bring back Tohru!" The cat screamed.

"Then bring back my dad." She said, angry tears were streaming down her face and she was hitting herself, literally, "Curse you guys, you brought back the stupid memories! AH!" she suddenly doubled over in pain, when she looked up again, her eyes were dry and angry, that is angrier.

"What's going on in here, I smelled food. Oh, it's her." Shigure still sat down and started eating.

"Shut up you perverted dog." Her voice was smooth, like nothing had ever happened. Her eyes were swirling with anger, they had turned completely black. Kyo looked at me with questioning eyes. For Pete's Sake, it's 4:00 in the morning!

"Hey guys," it was Haru.

"Hello Cow." The girl said again.

This was going to be a long day.



--
Tohru's POV

Pizza. Pizza.

I worship you O mighty pizza.

"Tohru?" Myoki looked at me funny.

"What?" I asked, getting up quickly.

"What happened, to Ren?"

"I don't know, she might be with the Sohmas, I bet she is. They'll take care of her, don't worry."


--
Ren's POV

'Kuroi, no. Don't.' I tried to contain her and her anger.

'Too bad'

'Don't...'

'I'm not listening'

'NO'

'Just shut up, they don't care'

'If you don't shut up I swear' Then I stopped, how could I do anything to my other identity?

'Too bad'

'STOP IT.'

'Wow, kind of loud aren't you?'

'Just leave me alone.'

She left me alone, the pain subsided. It had hurt. Bad. Why do they hate me? Never mind
Sign up to rate and review this story